SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 29 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 13, 2016 3:05 pm

jen689 wrote:
Kels0012 wrote:I cannot read the entire Nick portion. Can someone repost it so centered more or type out what it says? I know that is a lot of work, but I would appreciate it. Thanks.
I had the same problem when I tried to read the article on my iPad. I had to view it on my laptop to see the entire paragraph.  Here you go....

Bachelorette runner-up Viall, 35, could give Dorfman tingles from a single touch. His pillow talk, however, left her cold. During their 2014 night in the Dominican Republic, she writes. “while doing the deed, he looked into my eyes and asked, “would you rather…make love or f**k? without the slightest inclination of how bizarre this conversation was “She choses the former, but Viall felt differerenlty.” “If I had four times, i’d like to f**k the first three times and make love the fourth.”

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3512p300-andi-dorfman-the-bachelorette-10-discussion-6#958492
Yes, I can see how Hy'sFirstWife would be proud of this.
I hope we don't get Hy himself to weigh in on this. no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 29 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by sosleepy Fri May 13, 2016 3:09 pm

Beach Lover wrote:Yikes! That is a little too much detail about their pillow talk.  Really low class to bring that up. I wonder how #25 feels about that being out there now?

Pretty "below the belt, I'd say." Rolling Eyes

I agree with whoever said Nick might even like it though. A little more noteriety. And honestly, I think FAME is what he is after these days above all else.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri May 13, 2016 6:42 pm

Here's Josh's latest response about Andi's book:

Clipped from Glamour Magazine
http://www.glamour.com/story/the-bachelorette-andi-dorfman-new-details-about-josh-murray-split?mbid=twitter_glamourdotcom

UPDATE: We talked to Murray for his thoughts on Andi's book. Here's what he said: "To be honest, I’m kind of staying quiet about it. I respected the relationship and what we had, but I am not one to kiss and tell. She can take whatever road she wants to take. I just pray for her happiness and peace and hope she can get [past] it."

Good for him!
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri May 13, 2016 7:03 pm

bblake wrote:Well, Nick specifically asking her why she "made love" to him makes a lot more sense now  :shocked!:

giggling good catch bblake!

bluwavz wrote:Haha yes. We still don't know what fiance-type stuff is though. cheeky

giggling YES! and thanks for the article, Blu!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri May 13, 2016 7:06 pm

bluwavz wrote:At this point I just feel sad for her and I can't even snark on her anymore. Like her ex, I hope she finds peace within herself. It would've been better if she hadn't ever gone on this show in the first place. It did her no favors.

All JMO.

I promise I'll stop snarking if she'd just SIT DOWN and stop speaking!! giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri May 13, 2016 7:14 pm

Beach Lover wrote:Yikes! That is a little too much detail about their pillow talk.  Really low class to bring that up. I wonder how #25 feels about that being out there now?
Again, if you believe it... remember it's only one side of the story.
He may have said something about f*cking vs. making love but out of context... who knows??
I give Nick the benefit of the doubt. IMO, he's only shown himself to be classy and respectful.

Last edited by SueSt on Fri May 13, 2016 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri May 13, 2016 7:17 pm

sosleepy wrote:

Pretty "below the belt, I'd say." Rolling Eyes

I agree with whoever said Nick might even like it though. A little more noteriety. And honestly, I think FAME is what he is after these days above all else.

hahahaha. love the reference sosleep!
Nick may be after FAME, but not at the expense of someone else. IMO.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri May 13, 2016 7:23 pm

Beach Lover wrote:Here's Josh's latest response about Andi's book:

Clipped from Glamour Magazine
http://www.glamour.com/story/the-bachelorette-andi-dorfman-new-details-about-josh-murray-split?mbid=twitter_glamourdotcom

UPDATE: We talked to Murray for his thoughts on Andi's book. Here's what he said: "To be honest, I’m kind of staying quiet about it. I respected the relationship and what we had, but I am not one to kiss and tell. She can take whatever road she wants to take. I just pray for her happiness and peace and hope she can get [past] it."

Good for him!  
Keep that high road, Josh, you're come out of this looking so much better than MeAndi. 25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 29 1710264613 He'sis right, she can't get past him dumping her. How pathetic & desperate this book makes MeAndi look, and not a strong, independent woman who has moved on (who she thinks she is in her delusional mind).

Thanks, Blu for posting the US Weekly article for us yes

How tacky & so very classless to explicitly talk about having sex with Josh and Nick. I think there's a lot of lies/exaggerations in this book, but I think 25 ("wanna f, f, f, or make love") & 26 ("he got it up, it was GREAT"), probably enjoyed the compliments, or not. giggling

Sorry but she is such a sick joke it's laughable. She actually surpasses anyone (even Jake P.) for trying to extend their 15 minutes of fame from this show. Trashing others is never a good looking quality, MeAndi. Good for #1, he was so not into her, he played his soccer vids all night cantstopl Good for you, Juan!!! No wonder she hated him, she thinks her vajayjay is a gift to all men, and keep on giving. giggling

All JMO.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri May 13, 2016 7:24 pm

How does it feel to share these intimate details from your time on the shows? You’re really frank about men, sex, and relationships.
It was a journal that I wrote throughout the show. So some of it poured out in an emotional, irrational way. When I made the decision to make it a book, I decided I was going to do it with 100 percent authenticity. That meant being honest about what happened, for better or worse—the emotional, irrational, rational. I wanted transparency, so people could relate to it.

I’ve developed a thicker skin than I’ve had. People say stuff. People judge. That’s how the world works. I have to focus on the people who are empowered by the book and who say, “Thank you so much, you got me over a breakup.” Those are the opinions that I have to count on.

Why did you use numbers to refer to the men, instead of their names?
It wasn’t the legality of it; everyone knows who these people are. The number system came from an empowering standpoint. This is about the break-up, not the names specifically. Maybe it was my inner feminism, but who wants their exes in their stories? Let’s call them numbers, and feel empowered by it.

You talk about how Josh was a giant regret—in fact, “Regret” is the name you gave him in your phone after you broke up—and that he called you a “whore.” You also refer to Nick as an “censored.” Have you heard anything from them lately?

None of us really talk to each other. I’m pretty sure they’re aware. None of us ask each other for permission. We live separate lives.

Josh told Us Weekly: “It saddens me and is very unfortunate that Andi has chosen to characterize me in such a negative way. I pray she finds peace.” That sounds a lot like “Bless her heart.”
Well, we’re Southern. I’ll take it.

You write that you regret ever being part of The Bachelor franchise.
That was said from an emotional, irrational standpoint. At the end of the day the show gave me so many friends, travel, and experience. I fell in love on this show and experienced a distinct love that I had never felt before. I’m pretty darn lucky to have done what I did. To have bitterness would be a slap in the face to the show, when it gave me so much insight into life. I’m a normal girl from Atlanta, so I can’t help but be grateful.

You also say, in the book, that you hate when people ask how you could have left your job with the DA’s office. But do you miss it?
Every day I think about the job. I think people sometimes forget that I got a law degree and that it’s mine for life. I can go back whenever I want. Nobody says that lane is closed. I talk to people there all the time, and every time I tell them I miss it they say, “You’re crazy.” They’re super supportive.

Now that you’re living in New York City, what do you miss about Atlanta?
I miss barbecue. I loved Hal’s [The Steakhouse] and Umi and 10 Degrees South. Fox Bros Bar-B-Q—so good.

Now that the book is done, what’s next?
I loved the writing process. I would love to write more. And I’d like to do a roundtable, like The View or The Talk—something related to social issues and things that are current.

Are you dating?
I’d say I’m happily single.

And are you going to watch the new season of The Bachelorette, which premieres later this month?
Yeah. I love JoJo [Fletcher, the newest Bachelorette]. I haven’t met her but talked to her, and it seems like she’ll do a great job. The guys will totally drool over her. The feminist in me loves that, seeing all those guys vying for the girl.

http://www.atlantamagazine.com/news-culture-articles/atlantas-bachelorette-andi-dorfman-tells-all/

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri May 13, 2016 7:28 pm

Seabear wrote:I can't feel sorry for Andi. She is just so fake. I have no respect for someone with such blatent disrespect for others...particularly people she allegedly loved or at least liked. The Us excerpt reads like a poorly written one sided character assassination of anyone who is not the the boss lady..Andi D.

Andi clearly has no problem with the word F**k. I listened to her on a podcast on NYC during Ben's season and she used the F word dozens of times. It seemed to be her catchall adjective. The interviewers asked her what she had been doing with her time in NYC workwise and she mentioned writing a book and going to events.  They inquired what else?? Andi fumbled around made excuses and said she had travelled a lot...she clearly has no direction other than fame.  Her motivation for writing this book is not about Girl Power, it is about $$Money$$ and Revenge. Very transparent and Not Classy at all.  Time for Andi to move on...But...she can't and won't because her only claim to FAME relies on living on the past and continuing to rely on being the Bachelorette. That is sad and pathetic but a choice Andi willingly makes on a daily basis.

JMO
clapping!  Yep, totally agree with every word. Remember the vine when she was using the 'stuffed animal claw machine' before going into the movie with Sharleen and her fiance. Little kids and families were all around, as mostly little kids play that game, she caught a stuff animal and yelled to them "F*CK YEAH" loudly. Yes, so classy in a public place. no

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Fri May 13, 2016 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 13, 2016 7:29 pm

I dont know if Nick will love that part, makes him sound weird. laugh out loud

I have a feeling the book will do well, people are more interested in this trio IMO. Much more than Courtney and Ben.

25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri May 13, 2016 7:39 pm

I understand why Andi lied. She knew her chosen one could not accept her choice to sleep with someone else.

I always saw her chosen one as more traditional, a ‘fantasy’ guy with all the right credentials, a manly man, take charge guy but NOT AT ALL in synch with who she really is – a smart, driven woman.  Not surprised (since we saw it on the show too) to learn the two A-types argued all the time.

The book seems to reflect her attempt to forge a new image - the strong independent woman. Too bad she’s doing it at the expense of respect, empathy and kindness.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom