SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 32 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by Mustang19 Fri May 13, 2016 11:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Joshswife wrote:She'll probably open one of those law firms for women only that go after men in divorce, being the feminist she is "insert eye roll here"
And then sleep with their husbands  and go back and tell the wives what lousy lays they were.
\

... and brag about how they were able to "get it up" giggling
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 32 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by KB_Mom Fri May 13, 2016 11:34 pm

Great "advice" for the average woman on getting over a breakup.  no no As long as you don't have a pesky job to go to to support yourself, just drink copious amounts of wine and be either drunk or hungover all the time.  No job, no apartment?  No problem! Just as long as you have rich parents to enable fund you, have sex with the ex, then move to one of the most expensive cities in the US to live in.  Hawk products on sm, go to "events" , and capitalize on your infamy "fame" by turning your ranting journal into a salacious tell all.  

Totally advice the average woman will easily be able to follow to get over a breakup and live happily never after (still don't get what that is supposed to mean) no no

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 13, 2016 11:41 pm

Love all the snark here! I see in five years failed author Andi Dorfman running DUI Dorfman, the only kind of law she could easily return to, out of her coin laundry with the boutique kitchenette feel for each dryer. Oh yeah, this is back in Cobb County Georgia because she spent all of mommy and daddy's money in NYC, so she is living with the rents again because they can't afford her Buckhead rent. Unfortunately, Hunter also regrew his balls post-marriage so she isn't able to live with Kelly either. Just my prediction.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 13, 2016 11:43 pm

SueSt wrote:I understand why Andi lied. She knew her chosen one could not accept her choice to sleep with someone else.

I always saw her chosen one as more traditional, a ‘fantasy’ guy with all the right credentials, a manly man, take charge guy but NOT AT ALL in synch with who she really is – a smart, driven woman.  Not surprised (since we saw it on the show too) to learn the two A-types argued all the time.

The book seems to reflect her attempt to forge a new image - the strong independent woman. Too bad she’s doing it at the expense of respect, empathy and kindness.

That is the same image she started with...strong, independent woman...hear me roar at JPab. (Love that he watched soccer videos during their FD. cantstopl) She sucked at it before and I don't see her having done anything to improve her image with this book. It just makes her look sleazy, not strong and independent. And the whole numbers thing is just stupid and juvenile. She is still harping on that law career that she loves so much but, I still see her wanting a career in the business...roundtable talk show like the View. Good luck with that Andi. You better get yourself an attitude change first.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2016 12:02 am

She wont be able to get the talk show job because the boss wont trust her to keep things confidential.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2016 12:18 am

Not surprised me one bit that she is such a bi*ch, she has always been. But what I don't get is, she said the book was about how she dealt with the public breakup, it's her journal after splitting with Josh. But it turned out to be a trashy book trying all the character assassinations to make herself a victim, well at least half of the book looked like it.

She really does contradicting herself all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2016 12:38 am

This girl is worse than Vienna. Damn I would not drink a glass of water out of her hand on my dying bed. yikes.  20 season and she is the worse one out of the lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat May 14, 2016 12:51 am

KB_Mom wrote:Great "advice" for the average woman on getting over a breakup.  no no As long as you don't have a pesky job to go to to support yourself, just drink copious amounts of wine and be either drunk or hungover all the time.  No job, no apartment?  No problem! Just as long as you have rich parents to enable fund you, have sex with the ex, then move to one of the most expensive cities in the US to live in.  Hawk products on sm, go to "events" , and capitalize on your infamy "fame" by turning your ranting journal into a salacious tell all.  

Totally advice the average woman will easily be able to follow to get over a breakup and live happily never after (still don't get what that is supposed to mean) no no
Wow, your post is so right, never thought of that aspect for women getting over a real heartbreak. She said after their fight, she wandered around NYC & found a church (which I totally don't believe). Too bad she couldn't give the advice of seeking some help/answer from whatever religious being they believe in or seek counseling from a professional ~ nope just get some wine, it will all be fine. no

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 14, 2016 1:06 am

I am frequently in churches during the week and at least the ones I am in in NJ are kept locked unless being utilized for something. So that struck me as strange.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2016 1:13 am

Didn't CH said Andi chose the wrong man?  I now wonder if he know about this at the time of the tv interview with the snatty nose debacle?

They say if you lay down with dogs you get flee damn the flee is biting.  wow just wow.

It is also interesting the timing of the book, just before the new bachelorette starts because she knows she will really be a has been after Jojo grabs the spotlight.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 14, 2016 2:37 am

Just catching up four pages, and I must say, I absolutely love that #1 watched soccer in the FS. Then when he said esss okay you can leave she had a fit. As if she had any interest in him to begin with. Only later to use that very same line to write a book. He should ask for royalties. Lucky for him, he didn't take her bait, otherwise we'd be hearing about it.

Everything else, it's all BS just like she has been spewing from the minute the cameras rolled on JPG's season. Anything that comes out of her mouth, is for her own benefit. She is nowhere near an empowering woman, strong confident or any of those descriptions. She never was IMO. She's a fake, always has been IMHO.

The only thing that's important to Andi, is Andi. She has always been that way and she could care less about anyone else. If she was truly in love, she would never trash the F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 14, 2016 9:52 am

I have said many times that nothing on this show surprises me. 
I will amend this now. 
No matter what I thought of MEandI prior to reading a few of the excerpts, I am almost speechless at some of the stuff she is coming out with in the book. 
 She is so much worse than I imagined in my own head. 
Narcissistic personality disorder. Plain and simple with maybe a smudge of sociopath thrown in for good measure.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom