SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LunaParty - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 37 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 16, 2016 4:51 pm

This is what Sharleen thinks of her book. laugh out loud j/k I don't see any retweets or SM advertising on Sharleen's part.

Sharleen Joynt Retweeted
Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis Apr 14
#tbt FEW weeks ago in NY with @sharleenjoynt and @machinelevine... LOVELY to share GOOD memories. LunaParty - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 37 1f609

LunaParty - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 37 CgAyIEbW8AAqbvI

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

LunaParty - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 37 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by SueSt Mon May 16, 2016 7:24 pm

^^ didn't watch JPG's season, but didn't Sharleen come in #4, right before Andi?
And there she is, no grudges, smiling happy in her life.
Good role model if anyone (Andi) cared to look, right?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 16, 2016 7:25 pm

I almost see that retweet from Sharleen as a shout out hug to JPG.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Mon May 16, 2016 7:33 pm

SueSt wrote:^^ didn't watch JPG's season, but didn't Sharleen come in #4, right before Andi?

Sharleen left of her own volition in the Epi right before HTD. Renee' was F4. Personally, I've always thought that Sharleen leaving opened up a slot for Andi's HTD. I never saw much of a connection between them and JPG was clearly into Sharleen and really liked Renee on a very parent-to-parent kind of level.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 16, 2016 7:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I almost see that retweet from Sharleen as a shout out hug to JPG.

There is another tweet from Michael G. I couldn't post it, something was messing up the post and I couldn't figure it out.

Just went to find the tweet, Ok I see it now. Very faint moon emoji which I didn't see earlier. Same pic with Michael G. with JPG Sharleen also retweeted.

Sharleen Joynt Retweeted
Michael ‏@MichaelGarofola  May 1 Manhattan, NY
l u n a- t i c s (moon emoji) #LunaParty #NYC juanpagalavis @sharleenjoynt @machinelevine @ Proper West https://www.instagram.com/p/BE3243xSOro/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 16, 2016 7:47 pm

eirekay wrote:
SueSt wrote:^^ didn't watch JPG's season, but didn't Sharleen come in #4, right before Andi?

Sharleen left of her own volition in the Epi right before HTD. Renee' was F4.  Personally, I've always thought that Sharleen leaving opened up a slot for Andi's HTD.  I never saw much of a connection between them and JPG was clearly into Sharleen and really liked Renee on a very parent-to-parent kind of level.

Yup. Remember she almost didn't make it over Renee. Oops I mean default. That's what she claims #1 said. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by cedarlea Mon May 16, 2016 7:50 pm

I was at my bookstore today, and they already had copies of Andi's book. I spent some time flipping through it, and was shocked at how much language (f-bombs) she put in there!

cedarlea

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 16, 2016 7:52 pm

^^^^ which she was. A default.

Go JPG. It still angers me that this woman was instrumental in heaping so much crap on the poor man.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2016 8:02 pm

cedarlea wrote:I was at my bookstore today, and they already had copies of Andi's book. I spent some time flipping through it, and was shocked at how much language (f-bombs) she put in there!

Is she saying that only Nick said it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Mon May 16, 2016 8:05 pm

I hope someone reads the book and reports here with the details. I am curious, but I do not want to fork over any of my own money. Anyone willing to bite the bullet for the rest of us?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 16, 2016 8:07 pm

nd4reality wrote:^^^^ which she was. A default.

Go JPG. It still angers me that this woman was instrumental in heaping so much crap on the poor man.

Hey she was just being an empowered feminist standing up for womankind. It's wrong for a man to do the same things she did. cheeky

Not surprised about the f-bombs. #soproud #classychick
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 16, 2016 8:21 pm

starwelcome cedarlea. Thanks for sharing.

It appears lately, we've heard several times she has no problem dropping F bombs. Maybe #25 was only trying to please? LunaParty - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 37 2498057887

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom