SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 46 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by StationWagon Tue May 17, 2016 7:18 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:
StationWagon wrote:What is even more cringy to me is her description of #25's apology to her afterwards at his apartment.  He invited her to his apartment so that he could apologize to her in person about the fantasy suite admission and she thought to herself in the elevator on her way to his apartment "I wonder if I'll have sex with him".  I'm not kidding, she thought that to herself even though this is supposedly a man that she hates and who is only a fame seeker. If so, Why would she even think to have sex with him again...especially after she said how bad the experience of having sex with him was in previous chapters?  She is so hypocritical throughout the entire book it's difficult for even the reader to get her story strait IMO.

Yes!  Just about to post same thing...  she then goes on to say that she doesn't have sex with him as her shallowness (her words to her credit) takes over and his less than wow apartment is a letdown to how she imagined it from their talks!  

Thank you for posting that part of it too, she is truly shallow and insufferable. It's unbelievable the things she says in that book about herself that she is completely fine with

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 46 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by sparkler Tue May 17, 2016 7:20 pm

Okay, here is a disturbing quote coming from the book regarding Hy:
"He's fiercely protective of my sister and me, and from a very young age, he cemented into our brains that when it came to dating, every boyfriend of ours should know three things:
1. Daddy has a shotgun and he knows how to use it.
2 Daddy owns a really big plot of land somewhere.
3. Nobody finds what- or who- Daddy buries."

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 17, 2016 7:23 pm

bblake wrote:Andi makes Kaitlyn look like Mother Teresa.

I wouldn't go that far. Both terrible ettes, imo, and I think Kaitlyn lucked out in knowing what to do based on Andi and #25 past situation (not lying to her F1) and K's F1 not holding it against her as well as having to working with #25 for charity.

Back to Andi...

I definitely think Andi is the worst Bachelorette this franchise has seen though. No one else comes close, imo, when it comes to how Andi was a contestant, as a lead, and now as -- well, whatever she is now... still the same MEANDI.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue May 17, 2016 7:34 pm

I just noticed a contradiction in the book - Andi said early in the book that she didn't watch the show, but her friend did, answered who her favorite contestants were by glancing at a tabloid etc. Now she is saying, in response to people frequently asking her why a lawyer would go on a reality show, "What is so damn bad about a reality television show? We ALL watch them. I watch them, my friends watch them, doctors, scientists, teachers, politicians, housewives all watch them too..."Reading this book it's hard to get a sense of who Andi really is.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue May 17, 2016 7:40 pm

One more contradiction- earlier I noted that Andi's saying that she only went to the audition for the free alcohol, that her friends made her etc.n It sounded so false. I knew it! Now later in the book she is saying "At the risk of sounding cheesy, I actually went on the show thinking I would fall in love." Back to reading. Sorry about so many posts in a row.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 17, 2016 7:48 pm

sparkler wrote:Okay, here is a disturbing quote coming from the book regarding Hy:
"He's fiercely protective of my sister and me, and from a very young age, he cemented into our brains that when it came to dating, every boyfriend of ours should know three things:
1. Daddy has a shotgun and he knows how to use it.
2 Daddy owns a really big plot of land somewhere.
3. Nobody finds what- or who- Daddy buries."

He's just as annoying IMO, always has been for me.

I hope she doesn't date an Italian. They will make Hy's threats look like child's play. I can say that being of Italian heritage. Smiley

@sparkler No problem on double posting, same for anyone else that is reading and wants to share info. It's sort of like it's a show airing, and I'm checking for updates. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue May 17, 2016 7:50 pm

This how she felt on #26 after the failed rel.

*edited*

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue May 17, 2016 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : copyright infringement)

25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 46 Eb97c9
25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 46 9zt10725 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 46 Xgicuc25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 46 Oaw2uv25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 46 2pqw5k825 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 46 30szzau25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 46 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 17, 2016 7:58 pm

Sorry, we cannot take pictures of any media without a source. Since there isn't a link to her book for free, posting in that manner, prevents consumers from purchasing the book.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 17, 2016 8:00 pm

sparkler wrote:Just a quick quote on feminism before I get back into reading. This is from the group date in Italy when the guys did the lie detector test "As if the men in black and the surrounding weaponry weren't intimidating enough, I informed the group that we would all be taking a lie detector test! Yay! The horror on their faces made the feminist inside me squeal with excitement." I know this topic of feminism has been addressed on this thread (I'm not honestly sure what it means) but feminism can't be taking delight in watching guys you are dating be uncomfortable. I am having a really hard time relating to Andi so far. Not that I expect to. I actually felt some empathy for Courtney after reading her book and I really didn't like her at all on Ben's season. I don't expect that here.
MEandI is confusing feminism with sadism. 
I think the two are very different. hmmm  I guess some men might disagree.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue May 17, 2016 8:03 pm

Lmao. Is this bitch for real. 
She is like a walking contradiction. I am soo over her. So Josh was all about the cameras and fame, was somehow acting out a tv persona he couldn't sustain when the cameras stopped rolling. Wow

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 46 1f49b  25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 46 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 17, 2016 8:04 pm

StationWagon wrote:What is even more cringy to me is her description of #25's apology to her afterwards at his apartment.  He invited her to his apartment so that he could apologize to her in person about the fantasy suite admission and she thought to herself in the elevator on her way to his apartment "I wonder if I'll have sex with him".  I'm not kidding, she thought that to herself even though this is supposedly a man that she hates and who is only a fame seeker. If so, Why would she even think to have sex with him again...especially after she said how bad the experience of having sex with him was in previous chapters?  She is so hypocritical throughout the entire book it's difficult for even the reader to get her story strait IMO.
Maybe this time she just wanted to "fork".

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2016 8:06 pm

Is she saying that Nick apartment was nothing special??  Well all he needs is a womans touch to fix it up and make it their own or buy a home, what a bitch she must do nothing just come in and enjoy the spoils.  I am disliking her more ever minute this book passages comes out.

Last edited by reason on Tue May 17, 2016 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom