SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 63 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by Mustang19 Wed May 18, 2016 10:29 pm

And she was offended Josh supposedly called her a whore? The way she talks, I would think she would take that as a compliment. If the shoe fits, Andi. As I said before, she is the WORST contestant ever on this show, my least favorite, and she continues to support that opinion.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 63 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 18, 2016 10:45 pm

Regarding the "would you rather"...

Andi said that they did this game throughout the show (so not just FS) so I really don't see where she is coming from acting all aghast.

Andi writes that she is such a feminist and totally okay with sex and yet her reaction to what Nick said she sounds like a prude or at least someone who doesn't want to own their sexuality at all despite her claiming otherwise, imo.

Then she wrote about it being a ladyboner or whatever but to me, it definitely wasn't imo, since based on her actions of going to Nick's place in Chicago and her even thinking of sex again with Nick after she had split with Josh shows me she is just "woe is MEandI" and likely relating to Nick already having moved on and he didn't want to do either "would you rather" option with her...

JMO

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed May 18, 2016 10:48 pm

lleyki wrote:
StationWagon wrote:I thought Nick's way of wording the question was lighthearted, cute, and funny.  Andi thought it was weird and awkward, but she doesn't seem to be a very lighthearted person IMO.

I agree. Didn't this also supposedly happen while they were getting it on because it also sounds a like a bit of dirty talk to me and *shrugs* I don't see the big deal with some dirty talk between two adults. Honestly, sounds to me like Andi didn't have much she could throw at Nick, since clearly judging by her random thought of maybe sleeping with him again, the sex was clearly good.

A part of Andi did want to see where things would go with Nick. Why else would she go to his apartment by herself  question
She could have just given Nick her phone number and said to call JMO

Wait, she went to his apartment - like after the season and after the breakup with Josh? Was this when she was in Chicago visiting Christy?

Per the bolded, I was thinking the same thing.  I think she probably really liked Nick, though she would never, ever admit it now.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 10:50 pm

@ Stacia that thought did come to my mine too, about her liking Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 18, 2016 11:21 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Sex to MEandI is like binging on chocolate chip cookies, potato chips or ice cream for most of us. 
Plunge into it blindly and lustfully enjoying every bite/swallow and worry about the ill effects after. 
Fast food for the soul.
I don't know. I feel like today it's seen as cool and empowering for women to have casual sex with a bunch of men without emotion even if they're not feeling it. She's reminding me of so many of my real life friends (also self-proclaimed feminists) who brag about all the dick they got. LOL.

All JMO.
Feminist and empowering? I don't get it. It's not like it's a big conquest. Walk into a room filled with men and most of them will want easy sex. JMO 
It's like lint being attracted to black pants.  It just is. That's cray. No challenge to it.  I would think most men are fairly receptive.  So ---IDK.  Puzzling to me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed May 18, 2016 11:42 pm

This is a really stupid question because I never believed she shared any of Josh's faith, but does she talk about religion or if that was or wasn't a part of their relationship?

I just went over and glanced at both of their instagrams. They both have all kinds of praise, and both have people saying that they were blocked for making negative comments. I actually feel a little sorry for Josh as he's being raked over the coals by her with no say in the matter.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu May 19, 2016 12:07 am

The funniest thing about her wanting to sleep with Nick that time in Chicago is that he was already sexting Kaitlyn and probably would have turned her down. I almost wonder if she used the whole apartment thing (WTF, NO SERIOUSLY WTF) as an excuse because he basically didn't invite her there to sleep with him and didn't even try, and just wanted to apologize and try to bury the hatchet and all (which is exactly what he told the guys on K's season).

Of course, if fancy, baller apartment is really her fetish, it would explain why she is single in NYC. If she's holding out for prime real estate, she's completely delusional. You're lucky if the dude doesn't have like four roommates laugh out loud.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Thu May 19, 2016 2:39 am

She is a very shallow person. I read this in a few hours flying to China today. And he is a spoiled baby. They were ill suited to the max. He is the sort who is imposing his parents' morality on his girlfriends while allowing himself to be rude controlling and promiscuous. He is shallow too (I will never get over the advocare "career").

There are many tidbits in the book. Not worth your time though.

I concur that she talks as if all women are focused on shoes and wine and sex with jocks.

I didn't even have any friends like that much less having that characterization apply to all women of a certain age.

It deserves to be trashed on Amazon.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 19, 2016 3:12 am

sparkler wrote:I finished the book this morning. I would get to a point where I thought that Andi was self depreciating, trying to laugh at herself, thinking this isn't so bad, and then it would change. She started talking about vengence, about how she was slowly getting over Josh but then she met him for lunch and slept with him without connecting the dots. How did she get from being so "empowered" to that? And then she goes back to hating him. She wrote about having to consolidate clothes from shopping into one or two bags, putting clothes on from her shopping bags before she came in the house...there was just something missing...why...how? Does she just go through money? she seemed pretty deceptive. There is no context, no self disclosure to these snippets of slamming Josh. And when she bashed Josh because he was upset that she didn't thank him for breakfast...it made me see entitlement and think that maybe Andi doesn't appreciate anyone or anything. Even when she wrote he said that he thought her job was dangerous, I'm sure he didn't tell her not to be a lawyer but not to work on gangs anymore. there were so many omissions that it was obvious there is another side to this story. It was such a character assassination of Josh. It totally shames him. It's really sad to me. I wonder if he can take legal action because this surely will affect his life. And for what? It reminds me of a five year old pointing at a sibling and only telling their own very biased version of a story.

Well, didn't she write that Josh told her she was unappreciative and entitled? and that was one of the many reasons she is so ticked off at him? How dare he speak the truth! I knew that years ago. I could have saved him the bother and embarrassment.

The more I read, the more I cringe. I never thought I this would be possible, but she has surpassed Jake the Fake for my least favourite person ever from this show. There. I said it. :shootme:

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2016 3:16 am

I have always though she is below Vienna in my book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 19, 2016 3:22 am

lovebites8727 wrote:
reason wrote:So there was not much about Nick in it just Josh bashing?
Not that much like #26. But she did call #25 some names while talking her encountered of him  in Chicago for the first time after her season when she visited christy in Chicago that time.Christy brought her at the local bar to meet some of her friends and there #25 was there  walking with some of her guys.Upon seeing him walking at the bar, she stated on her book he was an a**h**le and she was like a case of herpes won't go away.I don't think she said that to him that time . She just called him some names upon writing about him at her book after seeing him walking at the bar. She basically said she had the reason to call him a**h**le because he did after all ruin the what supposed to be one of the happiest nights of her life.(talking her live finale)

Nope, you delusional twit, you did that all by yourself by lying to the man you were supposedly in love with....the love of your life! Yet, despite the fact that she considered Nick an a**hole, she still wanted to sleep with him post break up with Josh?

She just keeps digging that hole deeper and deeper. no no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 19, 2016 3:32 am

Seabear wrote:Andi's book and hype will disappear like a bad rash or sexually transmitted disease after a stiff dose of antibiotics once JoJo's season starts airing next Monday.  
Andi is a delusional bitter has been.  Bye bye.

JMO

I am now wondering if she will try to get on BIP? Maybe not this season, because I think she still has delusions of relevancy, but next year when she gets desperate for money and attention? I would LMAO!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom