SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 52 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 17, 2016 11:58 pm

Does she talk about Nikki at all? She did her best to destroy Nikki's relationship with JPG.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 52 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by StationWagon Wed May 18, 2016 12:01 am

stuckinsc wrote:Does she talk about Nikki at all? She did her best to destroy Nikki's relationship with JPG.

Yeah she mentions Nikki as well. She also says that Meandi and her bachelor friends were all thinking Nikki got engaged to an a***ole and trashed JP a lot throughout the book and to her friends from bachelorville.

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 18, 2016 12:03 am

Nikki and JPG were never engaged. I hope she is not trashing Nikki's current fiance, since she is a bridesmaid. 

Nikki made her choice and chose Andi. It worked out, though I do wonder if one day she will realize how Andi was always about herself and never about supporting Nikki.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 18, 2016 12:04 am

stuckinsc wrote:
StationWagon wrote:
bleuberry wrote:So weird. Who were her bffs before the show?

I was thinking the same thing while reading the book.  She pretty much only mentions people from bachelor land.
The wedding where mean Josh appeared was for a law school friend and she was MOH. I think they have grown up, have real jobs, marriages and maybe even families. They don't have the time or energy for this crap. Plus any self respecting lawyer probably doesn't want to be involved with her antics as of the last year or so. I imagine most of her previous friends have distanced themselves. JMO.

She mentions that all her besties (the 3 girls that got her on the show- friends from college and law school days) are all engaged/married/have babies. So... They prob don't have time or the means to hole Andi up in a spare room like Kelly and her submissive husband do.

ETA: disclaimer: I'm only a 1/3rd of the way in, so maybe more Nikki talk happens later, but she's only alluded to her once or twice so far, and not even by name. Kelly definitely has a supporting role, and Andi seems to adore her, after she got over Kelly as potential competition for JPG of course. Andi initially thought Kelly was a bit$@. Now she's a "life friend." Where I'm at, she really honestly doesn't talk about JPG or Nick much at all. Snippets here and there, but nothing major. Josh though. It's ALL ABOUT JOSH.

Last edited by sosleepy on Wed May 18, 2016 12:10 am; edited 2 times in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Wed May 18, 2016 12:05 am

stuckinsc wrote:Nikki and JPG were never engaged. I hope she is not trashing Nikki's current fiance, since she is a bridesmaid. 

Nikki made her choice and chose Andi. It worked out, though I do wonder if one day she will realize how Andi was always about herself and never about supporting Nikki.

Sorry, my mistake, she didn't say she was engaged, I just forgot they weren't engaged. She did still express that she doesn't like JP

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 18, 2016 12:08 am

sosleepy wrote:I'm at the part where Andi is holed up in Kelly's (actually her now husband's) home crying and eating Chinese food and drinking herself into a stupor. Can I just say whoever Kelly married is a freaking SAINT to put up with that? Omg. I'd seriously be like "fiancé, your trash friend needs to find her own place. It's been a month." If Andi ever finds #27, he needs to be like THAT guy. Rich. Quiet. Submissive.
Rich, deaf, dumb and blind and probably an extraterrestrial.  Yep, deaf, dumb, blind extraterrestrial who signing up right now for Match.com and narrowing the search to Whorebeasts.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed May 18, 2016 12:09 am

Ok, time for an update. I'm up to Chapter 12 on audio tape. There was one chapter (3 or 4) where she was actually tolerable and almost funny, but now she's back to be insufferable again.

Chapter 10- She says she was 99% sure she was picking Josh after the FS and that she took Nick to meet her parents to set the benchmark low. She knew she was using him to prove her love for #26 by showing them she wasn't in love with #25. She says in their pow wow after Nick left that her family knew Nick wasn't for her and there were no sparks. Hy apparently said if the next guy was anything like this one she better come back single. Nice. I'm sure Nick loved hearing this.

Chapter 11- She says the real reason for her not going back to the DA job was because she didn't want to break her back working 60+ hours/week to make 57k/year when they didn't need the money and she could have fun, travel and love on her then fiance. This is after claiming earlier in the book that #26 didn't want her to go back because he thought it was selfish and too dangerous. Just another one of many contradictions she makes in the book.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 18, 2016 12:10 am

StationWagon wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Nikki and JPG were never engaged. I hope she is not trashing Nikki's current fiance, since she is a bridesmaid. 

Sorry, my mistake, she didn't say she was engaged, I just forgot they weren't engaged.  She did still express that she doesn't like JP
I have a feeling JPG has no kind regard for MeAndI either. Does she mention Sharleen saying nasty things about JPG? Sharleen has alway remained neutral and I will be sad if that is not the case anymore.

As for her pre-bachelor friends, they grew up and at this rate she never will. So of course she must cling to those as ridiculous and superfluous as she is. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 18, 2016 12:15 am

Beach Lover wrote:Ok, time for an update. I'm up to Chapter 12 on audio tape. There was one chapter (3 or 4) where she was actually tolerable and almost funny, but now she's back to be insufferable again.  

Ok. This must be about where I'm at! laugh out loud Good to know it's short lived and she goes back to her insufferable ways. I was seriously like "what the crap, I'm kinda liking Andi and her attitude about things!" I was scaring myself! 27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 52 3806527698
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 18, 2016 12:17 am

I wonder about the timing of her strong endearment/friendship to Kelly and how it comes into play with Kelly having that rich, strong and silent older man in her life.
The narcissist is always looking for the next mark to move them forward. I still think MEandI is looking for her own ham.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 18, 2016 12:26 am

@Kashathediva I was shocked that TW moved to NYC instead of getting her own Hunter. I think Kelly could find her one. My opinion was she wasn't willing to give up on being the young hot "power" couple yet. 

If in five years she and Kelly don't live in the same neighborhood with their matching houses, credit cards and hen pecked hubbies I will be shocked.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed May 18, 2016 12:30 am

Dorfman was expected to "bear his children" and support his "ridiculous business ventures," she claimed. "From suddenly trading penny stocks, to selling vitamins and weight-loss products, there was no telling what my fiancé's next venture would be," she ranted

I knew as a lawyer that she hated hated hated the Advocare thing Smiley.

Thanks for everyone for the snippets and gossip! I'm still shaking my head at how badly she doesn't understand feminism. And therapy. Yesterday.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom