SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 51 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by Stacia620 Tue May 17, 2016 11:06 pm

KB_Mom wrote:^ To find #27, the TW will need to start frequenting the SM dungeons in NYC to find a true masochist who likes being led around with a collar and leash.

I still can't get out of my head that act at CS premiere where it seemed like she had Josh in one of those invisible "fences" like they use to train dogs not to leave a property.

JMO

Was that the night she nearly rubbed a hole in his back trying to keep him in line?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 51 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by SueSt Tue May 17, 2016 11:09 pm

I said it upthread, but I'll say it again. It's awesome that #1, #25 and #26 are keeping silent (the minute they comment they lose) …or like Josh - killing her with kindness/irony and simply wishing she finds peace. Hahahahahaha.

Better (and more fun for us) to let her twist in her own egotistical, duplicitous words.

SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 17, 2016 11:09 pm

Stacia620 wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:^ To find #27, the TW will need to start frequenting the SM dungeons in NYC to find a true masochist who likes being led around with a collar and leash.

I still can't get out of my head that act at CS premiere where it seemed like she had Josh in one of those invisible "fences" like they use to train dogs not to leave a property.

JMO

Was that the night she nearly rubbed a hole in his back trying to keep him in line?

Yes, the night she told CH that wedding planning takes a long time, and besides, they have to taste the food and everything else that goes a long with wedding planning. It's a lot of work. She topped fakeness meter for me that night.

BS after BS.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 17, 2016 11:11 pm

Remember the OTT ring flashing? Man was Eric spot-on about her being an actress or what? cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue May 17, 2016 11:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:

JMO

Yes, the night she told CH that wedding planning takes a long time, and besides, they have to taste the food and everything else that goes a long with wedding planning. It's a lot of work. She topped fakeness meter for me that night.

BS after BS.
Didn't the next day announce their split? Andi = Fake.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 17, 2016 11:40 pm

I'm at the part where Andi is holed up in Kelly's (actually her now husband's) home crying and eating Chinese food and drinking herself into a stupor. Can I just say whoever Kelly married is a freaking SAINT to put up with that? Omg. I'd seriously be like "fiancé, your trash friend needs to find her own place. It's been a month." If Andi ever finds #27, he needs to be like THAT guy. Rich. Quiet. Submissive.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue May 17, 2016 11:44 pm

sosleepy wrote:I'm at the part where Andi is holed up in Kelly's (actually her now husband's) home crying and eating Chinese food and drinking herself into a stupor. Can I just say whoever Kelly married is a freaking SAINT to put up with that? Omg. I'd seriously be like "fiancé, your trash friend needs to find her own place. It's been a month." If Andi ever finds #27, he needs to be like THAT guy. Rich. Quiet. Submissive.

That's exactly what she needs.  Basically a doormat that thinks she is a princess and the most wonderful thing ever. (With lots and lots of money).
Stacia620
Stacia620

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 17, 2016 11:53 pm

So weird. Who were her bffs before the show?

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue May 17, 2016 11:53 pm

She has probably been so coddled and spoiled her whole life that she is now living in an alternate universe that revolves all around her with no humility or empathy in sight.  She likes to post pics of food a lot.  Maybe she should post a pic of humble pie...and eat it.  I'm pretty sure she would never do that though.  Nomnomnom.  jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Tue May 17, 2016 11:54 pm

bleuberry wrote:So weird. Who were her bffs before the show?

I was thinking the same thing while reading the book. She pretty much only mentions people from bachelor land.

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 17, 2016 11:57 pm

She mentioned 3 good friends who "convinced" her to do the show in the first place. They forced her to audition. She talks about Kelly a lot though, and how even though they met on the show, she is now a life friend.

Kill me people, I'm kind of enjoying this book. I don't think she's coming across too horribly. She's kind of self-deprecating. But she does trash Josh to high heaven, so yeah, that's tacky. If you are a Josh fan (I am not) I can see why you'd be upset. I'm NOT an Andi fan, but honestly I don't hate this book. laugh out loud At least so far; I'm like a third of the way in.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 17, 2016 11:58 pm

StationWagon wrote:

I was thinking the same thing while reading the book.  She pretty much only mentions people from bachelor land.
The wedding where mean Josh appeared was for a law school friend and she was MOH. I think they have grown up, have real jobs, marriages and maybe even families. They don't have the time or energy for this crap. Plus any self respecting lawyer probably doesn't want to be involved with her antics as of the last year or so. I imagine most of her previous friends have distanced themselves. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom