SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 55 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by AnandaMarie Wed May 18, 2016 11:39 am

nannymargie wrote:
Loveinterest wrote:Looks like the book is down from 2.5 stars to 2.0 stars.  Maybe she is deleting all negative comments on her SM because the reviews are terrible.

Maybe she is but Josh also deletes negative comments.

Yeah. I was looking at both of their instagram comments yesterday. Andi did get many favorable comments (more the 15 comments that the amazon review is based on). Josh deleted every comment where someone said anything remotely nice or favorable about Andi and the book on his instagram. She might be deleting negative reviews from her social media, but there are positive reviews that Josh deletes from his social media. He is also trying to give the book the image he wants it to have. I was reading the comments on Josh's instagram and any nice comment was deleted within minutes. He must have wasted his day deleting comments about Andi.

One person who gave the book one star said she wanted more behind the scenes information and that she wanted to know more about Josh's family. She said that Courtney's book was great for that. Had she given details about Josh's family dynamic, his fans would have been more upset.

Last edited by AnandaMarie on Wed May 18, 2016 12:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 55 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by bleuberry Wed May 18, 2016 11:52 am

Welp. I'm listening on audible. I'll report back soon. 28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 55 1f633

28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 55 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 18, 2016 12:08 pm

I bet she did have more info on the First Delusional Family of UGA but deleted it in case she got whacked, Soprano style.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshswife Wed May 18, 2016 12:13 pm

Josh was deleting any mention of Andi long before the book came out and who can blame him. He's trying to move on and people keep wanting to message him that they should get back together.

It's like poor Reggie bush it's been like 10 years since he split from Kim K and he will post a picture of his kids playing in a sandbox and 30 people will somehow find a way to mention Kim, it must be super annoying

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed May 18, 2016 12:32 pm

Alanna wrote:I bet she did have more info on the First Delusional Family of UGA but deleted it in case she got whacked, Soprano style.

I bet she could write a book on the family alone.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Wed May 18, 2016 12:47 pm

Joshswife wrote:Josh was deleting any mention of Andi long before the book came out and who can blame him. He's trying to move on and people keep wanting to message him that they should get back together.

It's like poor Reggie bush it's been like 10 years since he split from Kim K and he will post a picture of his kids playing in a sandbox and 30 people will somehow find a way to mention Kim, it must be super annoying

None of the comments he deleted yesterday had anything to do with them getting back together. In fact, he left the negative comments about Andi and her book on his instagram and deleted the positive comments. That doesn't seem to have anything to do with moving on. If it did, he'd delete all the comments that mention Andi, not just the positive ones. He wants people to think he's taking the high road... but selectively deleting comments is his way of indirectly making her look bad. I have no problem if he wants to make her look bad, but come out and say it, don't do it indirectly.

Last edited by AnandaMarie on Wed May 18, 2016 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 18, 2016 12:47 pm

Being they seemed to spend so little time with him family and so much with hers.  I would think most of her knowledge of them is second hand through stories he told her or overhearing their interactions.  Not that she might not know about skeletons in the closet, but I'm sure the same could be said on his part.  He could probably write a book on her family and the pedestal they seem to think she should sit on.  

Lets hope that they all learn from this disastrous relationship and move on to happier, more successful relationships in the future.  The quicker and quieter the better... preferably away from the spotlight and don't feel the need to share anything about it on SM or more journals/books or tv shows. Rolling Eyes

JMOAA.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Wed May 18, 2016 12:54 pm

Alanna wrote:I bet she did have more info on the First Delusional Family of UGA but deleted it in case she got whacked, Soprano style.

First Delusional Family of UGA cantstopl
She definitely had more info. Even though they didn't spend much time with his family in terms of being in the same house, Josh and his family's relationship seems to be so enmeshed that I'm sure he talked to his family way too much and Andi had much more information about them.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 18, 2016 12:58 pm

I can't help thinking that if she wanted to write a book why not focus on the positive? 
So many of us here, alone, would have loved to hear about some of the real day to day stuff: The excruciating travel. The clothes. The makeup and hair.  The dates. Chris Manson. Funny things that we all enjoy so much with the bloopers and outtakes. Those are the things we can't get enough of. Relationships with the cast and crew and funny stories.
If you have to address the break-up even that could have had a positive twist. Focus could have been on growth and learning to move forward. 
This was a chance to put a positive spin on her and she turned it into a train wreck.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed May 18, 2016 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed May 18, 2016 1:01 pm

The only purpose of this book is a way of Andi's revenge . She can just easily take the high road and be quiet but chose to do the other way. Doesn't matter on the comments they are deleting on their respective ig's. People can say anything they want . It's hard to control social media. If andi did not turn her personal diary to a book . People won't going to talk about her and #26 rel. at all . I don't know what is andi really thinking like  upon writing this book. Unless her one on one interview with CH  wasn't enough

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Wed May 18, 2016 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 55 Eb97c9
28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 55 9zt10728 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 55 Xgicuc28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 55 Oaw2uv28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 55 2pqw5k828 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 55 30szzau28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 55 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 18, 2016 1:02 pm

rotfl

28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 55 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed May 18, 2016 1:07 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:

First Delusional Family of UGA  cantstopl
She definitely had more info. Even though they didn't spend much time with his family in terms of being in the same house, Josh and his family's relationship seems to be so enmeshed that I'm sure he talked to his family way too much and Andi had much more information about them.

I have a feeling that he had to call his mom every day and even had to face time with her. I bet every time that Andi and Josh had a argument he called his mom and told her all about it. IMO of course.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom