SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 54 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by bleuberry Wed May 18, 2016 9:05 am

Last I checked her IG fans were thanking her for her courage and inspiration laugh out loud.

28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

28 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 54 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by mindless Wed May 18, 2016 9:11 am

emusha wrote:there's a preview feature on amazon -- I can't believe she said a breakup is worse than death (for it's finality) and illness (for an opponent to beat) she says a breakup it's just you facing your own pain.

If only that was true for her. It sure seems like she views all her exes as opponents, otherwise she wouldn't be trying to take them down years down the line. Rolling Eyes
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed May 18, 2016 9:25 am

Loveinterest wrote:Looks like the book is down from 2.5 stars to 2.0 stars.  Maybe she is deleting all negative comments on her SM because the reviews are terrible.

Maybe she is but Josh also deletes negative comments.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 9:56 am

my point was that the reviews of the book aren't matching the 100% favorable reviews on her SM. Amazon shows 59% gave the book 1 star.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 18, 2016 10:12 am

JMOAA: I don't want to read a book filled with negativity. I don't want to read a book that masks itself as a positive experience or lesson learned by grinding someone/s else down. 
She is her own worst enemy and her support system and inner circle are doing her no good by allowing the Empress to continue to romp around naked while everyone else pretends her new clothes are awesome and they are proud of her. Until a real awakening occurs this is who she will be and all they rest of the world her rains on her parade will be hayters. (laugh out loud censor stops me from typing actual word)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 18, 2016 10:17 am

Litta123 wrote:I'm encouraged by the reviews that are starting to come in on Amazon. (Reviews) Thankfully, there are a number of people trashing this drivel.

I read one page of the reviews, brutal.

She can delete all the negative SM comments she wants because she has control over those, but not so much on Amazon. That IMO is an indication of the real reviews.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 10:31 am

Did anyone send her the reviews?
:laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 18, 2016 10:35 am

She probably has the amazon page on her screen and all she has to do is the occasional refresh.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshswife Wed May 18, 2016 10:47 am

Nah kasha this is meandi were talking about she's probably refreshing the New York Times best seller lists waiting for her name to pop up because she's that into herself

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 18, 2016 11:08 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Litta123 wrote:I'm encouraged by the reviews that are starting to come in on Amazon. (Reviews) Thankfully, there are a number of people trashing this drivel.

I read one page of the reviews, brutal.

She can delete all the negative SM comments she wants because she has control over those, but not so much on Amazon. That IMO is an indication of the real reviews.

Well thank goodness.

Regarding the reviews in this case , its not about bad writing, just the complete thrashing and humiliation of at least 3 if not more men.

Seriously if the reverse was true the guy would be crucified. In this case at least I hope a crown of thorns in placed on her head and fixed there by a beating stick. Then perhaps she will learn.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed May 18, 2016 11:25 am

Andi blasts Nick for him spilling the beans about what happened between the two of them in the FS by saying that it was "below the belt", because SHE did not give her consent for him to reveal that information during the AFTR.

Did any of the guys that she has written such personal details about in this book get an opportunity to give her THEIR consent beforehand?  Of course not.  So, how is that any different  - if SHE did not get THEIR consent prior to publishing a book that in essence is just payback for #1, #25, and #26 - a book that is only presented from HER side of the story?

It is obvious that the one and only reason for this book ever being written is to exact revenge on anyone who she perceived has wronged her.....especially Josh.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ED Wed May 18, 2016 11:25 am

Prior to reading/listening to Andi’s book, I really didn’t have any opinion of her. I didn’t watch JP’s season, simply because I didn’t like him. However, I did watch Andi’s season. I didn’t particularly like her, but I didn’t dislike her.

But now, having got my hands on the book, I can say – I do have an opinion of her, and it’s not a great one. She’s coming across, so far, as incredibly bitter, pompous and an absolute nightmare in general.

I get the impression that she puts the entire blame on Josh. He did this, he did that, he said this, he said that… I could be wrong, so forgive me if I am, but I have not yet heard her say anything was her fault. She’s making it sound like every time Josh said jump, she said how high.

Regarding her being pompous… She goes on and on and on and on some more about material objects. Okay Andi, we get it – you own Prada boots, a Celine handbag, a diamond necklace from Tiffany. How incredibly – your Dad had a 3 acre plot of land.

I can’t begin to tell you how many times she’s said “wine.” Anyone would think she has a drinking problem. If I remember correctly, she made a huge deal about Nick asking her “why did you make love with me?” This entire book is exactly that – she doesn’t stop talking about sex, basically. She described how she was “at the bottom” when Nick asked her a would you rather question, about him finding her “g-spot”, blah blah blah.

From what I've learnt of Andi is that she is incredibly immature. Any guy would have to be a Saint to put up with her! 

If you are desperate to read what she has to say, I would say - don't waste your money. Instead, start an Audible free trial and listen to it on there. You will save yourself from having to regret spending $15.00.

I now finally understand why Andi is as unpopular as she is!!

ED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom