SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcm - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 57 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 18, 2016 2:39 pm

It would have had to have been CH IMO, everyone else was probably rubbing their hands with glee and anticipation for it to happen the way it did.

I'm going by memory, CH in the dressing room, with Nick, we sleuthed a s/cap of the letter in hand, CH asking him if he wants to go ahead with this, blah blah. They made a big deal before he actually went on stage. I could be wrong, just going by memory.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

mcm - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 57 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 18, 2016 2:44 pm

Maybe that's why she and CH are so close and have such affection for each other now.  And why he said she chose wrong, he wanted Josh and Nick out of the picture so he could swoop in. laugh out loud

And if he doesn't want to be a chapter in her next book, he better keep giving her what she wants...whatever that is.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 18, 2016 3:11 pm

Sprite wrote:Well it's nice to see that our sleuthers are once again proved correct. She confirms we nailed it last year when we were speculating that she was trolling his SM and messing with his accounts. I just find it hard to believe that a college educated woman in her late 20's acts like this. This is like some preteen girl whose hormones are messing with her thinking. About as far from empowerment as it gets.
Our sleuthers were correct many times concerning MEandI and 26. 
1) That the relationship with 25 would color her relationship with 26.
2) That problems were there at the time of the Kleinfeld visit
3) That problems were there at the Xmas holidays
4) That problems were there at the red carpet CS premiere. 
Many more.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed May 18, 2016 3:19 pm

I noticed in the group photo from the Janner/20 wedding event that was posted the other day.... that as usual there was Andi and Chris standing together in the back.  CH is probably one of the last male friends she has from the Franchise now that her trashy book is out. Can't wait to read the chapter in her next book kiss and tell...justification rant... on his bedroom prowess. NOT. laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 18, 2016 3:43 pm

Seabear wrote:I noticed in the group photo from the Janner/20 wedding event that was posted the other day.... that as usual there was Andi and Chris standing together in the back.  CH is probably one of the last male friends she has from the Franchise now that her trashy book is out. Can't wait to read the chapter in her next book kiss and tell...justification rant... on his bedroom prowess. NOT. laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO

I already have a mental note of the sequence of events between those two. laugh out loud

Just because I like stats, posting this here to keep an eye on it.

http://www.amazon.com/Its-Not-Okay-Turning-Heartbreak/product-reviews/1501132466/ref=cm_cr_dp_synop?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=recent#R24BHHJRZSHS66
mcm - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 57 Captur12

ETA: Got side tracked while posting this. Went back to get the link, and it's up to 56% now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by PinaColada43 Wed May 18, 2016 3:52 pm

The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman Strikes Out at 'Jealous and Controlling' Ex Josh Murray: 'I Was Disgusted by What I Put Up with'

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-strikes-out-ex-josh-murray

Comments below are also pretty interesting..
PinaColada43
PinaColada43

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed May 18, 2016 3:52 pm

I don't doubt that Andi is immature, self-centered, etc etc ... but I have to say that her description of how she felt in her relationship with Josh - that is exactly what happens in am emotional abuse situation. People who haven't been there don't usually describe themselves that way. Being a truly horrible person and being a victim do not have to be mutually exclusive.

I do realize the situation is complicated because of the games she played with Josh, and she has to own those mistakes of hers as well as how they would have put Josh in a very bad emotional place starting the relationship (and bad emotional places bring out the games in those with abusive tendencies), but it wouldn't surprise me if there is some truth to her assessment of Josh.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by PinaColada43 Wed May 18, 2016 3:55 pm

Question for those reading the book: Does she admit anywhere to sleeping with Juan Pablo?
PinaColada43
PinaColada43

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed May 18, 2016 4:10 pm

PinaColada43 wrote:Question for those reading the book: Does she admit anywhere to sleeping with Juan Pablo?  

I always had the impression she did. Why else was she upset the morning after and had to tell him off? She confronted Juan Pablo about kissing and telling with Clare during their time and that was Not Okay with her!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by ED Wed May 18, 2016 4:23 pm

PinaColada43 wrote:Question for those reading the book: Does she admit anywhere to sleeping with Juan Pablo?  
I've just finished it... No she doesn't mention sleeping with JP. With regards to the fantasy suite, she only talks about them watching YouTube videos, and why she decided to 'break up' with him. In general, she's pretty ruthless when it comes to JP. To summarise, she says Nikki was the loser of the season, as she ended with him.

ED

Back to top Go down

Post by ED Wed May 18, 2016 4:31 pm

Perhaps it's worth mentioning - she discusses what happened the night before Chris' season premiere. Josh and a few of his friends went out with some of the "single girls from the new season". She refers to them as "hussies."

ED

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 4:32 pm

Since she call the girls hussies then we can call her a shank.

Last edited by reason on Wed May 18, 2016 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom