SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 61 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by lovebites8727 Wed May 18, 2016 8:49 pm

reason wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
reason wrote:So there was not much about Nick in it just Josh bashing?
Not that much like #26. But she did call #25 some names while talking her encountered of him  in Chicago for the first time after her season when she visited christy in Chicago that time.Christy brought her at the local bar to meet some of her friends and there #25 was there  walking with some of her guys.Upon seeing him walking at the bar, she stated on her book he was an a**h**le and she was like a case of herpes won't go away.I don't think she said that to him that time . She just called him some names upon writing about him at her book after seeing him walking at the bar. She basically said she had the reason to call him a**h**le because he did after all ruin the what supposed to be one of the happiest nights of her life.(talking her live finale)

The only problem is she ruin her relationship with Josh not Nick.  Why blame a guy who was just trying to get answer for her actions?  She treated him badly like very cold on the after so treat her like she wanted to treat.  If you are nice you will be treated nicely.
True ! She said that #25 was the designated villain of her season. maybe because #25 is the root of the problem of her rel to #26 that time. Jmo.

25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 61 Eb97c9
25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 61 9zt10725 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 61 Xgicuc25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 61 Oaw2uv25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 61 2pqw5k825 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 61 30szzau25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 61 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 61 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by lovebites8727 Wed May 18, 2016 8:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote: giggling snipped...She basically said she had the reason to call him a**h**le because he did after all ruin the what supposed to be one of the happiest nights of her life.(talking her live finale)

laugh out loud What a lunatic she is. Of course he ruined the happiest night of her life, while she lied to #26 about the FS. I still remember that first selfie they took the day after the FRC on the beach, "drunkin love". It disgusted me knowing what she did, knowing that Josh probably didn't know. What goes around comes around.
laugh out loud I really have no idea about this woman at all . So don't ask me . I read an ig comment of her today on her ig pic , she gets back with somebody told them if they read her whole book she had a lot of compliment about her exes than bashing them cantstopl

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Wed May 18, 2016 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 61 Eb97c9
25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 61 9zt10725 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 61 Xgicuc25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 61 Oaw2uv25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 61 2pqw5k825 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 61 30szzau25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 61 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed May 18, 2016 8:55 pm

A part of Andi did want to see where things would go with Nick. Why else would she go to his apartment by herself  question
She could have given Nick her phone number and got the apology over the phone JMO

Last edited by jen689 on Wed May 18, 2016 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed May 18, 2016 8:56 pm

StationWagon wrote:I thought Nick's way of wording the question was lighthearted, cute, and funny.  Andi thought it was weird and awkward, but she doesn't seem to be a very lighthearted person IMO.

I agree. Didn't this also supposedly happen while they were getting it on because it also sounds a like a bit of dirty talk to me and *shrugs* I don't see the big deal with some dirty talk between two adults. Honestly, sounds to me like Andi didn't have much she could throw at Nick, since clearly judging by her random thought of maybe sleeping with him again, the sex was clearly good.

A part of Andi did want to see where things would go with Nick. Why else would she go to his apartment by herself question
She could have just given Nick her phone number and said to call JMO

Wait, she went to his apartment - like after the season and after the breakup with Josh? Was this when she was in Chicago visiting Christy?

Last edited by lleyki on Wed May 18, 2016 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed May 18, 2016 8:57 pm

Maybe she would have had sex again with #25 when she visited him at his apartment if the apartment had been up to her "standards" instead of a typical bachelor pad. 25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 61 3806527698

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 18, 2016 9:05 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Sex to MEandI is like binging on chocolate chip cookies, potato chips or ice cream for most of us. 
Plunge into it blindly and lustfully enjoying every bite/swallow and worry about the ill effects after. 
Fast food for the soul.
I don't know. I feel like today it's seen as cool and empowering for women to have casual sex with a bunch of men without emotion even if they're not feeling it. She's reminding me of so many of my real life friends (also self-proclaimed feminists) who brag about all the dick they got. LOL.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Wed May 18, 2016 9:07 pm

lleyki wrote:
StationWagon wrote:I thought Nick's way of wording the question was lighthearted, cute, and funny.  Andi thought it was weird and awkward, but she doesn't seem to be a very lighthearted person IMO.

I agree. Didn't this also supposedly happen while they were getting it on because it also sounds a like a bit of dirty talk to me and *shrugs* I don't see the big deal with some dirty talk between two adults. Honestly, sounds to me like Andi didn't have much she could throw at Nick, since clearly judging by her random thought of maybe sleeping with him again, the sex was clearly good.

I think you hit the nail on the head. She was grasping at straws. I thought it was a really nice gesture that he truly wanted to apologize and in person (he requested it be in person) and her account of the conversation made it seem like Nick was really trying to be nice, but she blew him off any way she could and found a way to make everything he did seem very negative. When it really wasn't that bad IMO.

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 9:10 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Maybe she would have had sex again with #25 when she visited him at his apartment if the apartment had been up to her "standards" instead of a typical bachelor pad. 25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 61 3806527698

I think she pretty much said it. I remember she wrote something like Nick hyped his cosmopolitan life style in Chicago and she kind of fantasized that.

This totally shows how stupid and superficial she is.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 18, 2016 9:17 pm

No, I haven't read her book or any coverage of it other than the highly entertaining posts in this thread.
duh  She's certainly NOT Bridget Jones, a character also lacking in love experience but oh so much more relatable.
I do hope her previous "numbers" give her ruminations "zero" attention. Best to just let her spin solo in her altered state.
Poor thing.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed May 18, 2016 9:39 pm

Andi's book and hype will disappear like a bad rash or sexually transmitted disease after a stiff dose of antibiotics once JoJo's season starts airing next Monday.  
Andi is a delusional bitter has been.  Bye bye.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 9:47 pm

lleyki wrote:

A part of Andi did want to see where things would go with Nick. Why else would she go to his apartment by herself  question
She could have just given Nick her phone number and said to call JMO

Wait, she went to his apartment - like after the season and after the breakup with Josh? Was this when she was in Chicago visiting Christy?

Yes Yes after breaking up with Josh.

Back to top Go down

Post by PinaColada43 Wed May 18, 2016 9:55 pm

jen689 wrote:A part of Andi did want to see where things would go with Nick. Why else would she go to his apartment by herself  question
She could have given Nick her phone number and got the apology over the phone JMO

WHAT??? When did this happen? Seriously? I'm speechless over the Nick thing and her admitting to wanting to have sex with him again.
PinaColada43
PinaColada43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom