SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 68 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 19, 2016 6:51 pm

I doubt any show would want to have Andi, let alone The Talk or The View.
If any network was interested in her it would have happened a long time ago.
Andi is no Ali. Not even close.
jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 68 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by SueSt Thu May 19, 2016 6:52 pm

jen689 wrote:A part of Andi did want to see where things would go with Nick. Why else would she go to his apartment by herself  question
She could have given Nick her phone number and got the apology over the phone JMO
I didn't read the book, don't know the timing... but maybe she went to Nick's apartment to have something to write about??

Last edited by SueSt on Thu May 19, 2016 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu May 19, 2016 7:03 pm

kimberlyg wrote:I think some of it shows that she really didn't get to know Josh at all on the show.  She just thought he was hot and that was all she needed.  The lie detector should have been a red flag, she could have mined him for what he was looking for in a partner, (although it's possible he lied), etc.  But she was blinded by his looks and the Murray name.  I mean, I get that when you like someone you excuse a lot of things, and maybe that's what happened during the show, but she did have at least some control in that situation.

The snippets seem to make the book seem almost stream-of-conscious with a bunch of stuff that makes me feel sympathetic for Andi, a ton that makes her seem incredibly shallow/materialistic, and other stuff that is just straight bizarre.  

You hit the nail on the head Kimberly!! :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu May 19, 2016 7:21 pm

^^Andi could have her own version of Snookie of Jersey shore:   "Pookie of Buckhead" 25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 68 3806527698
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 19, 2016 7:32 pm

@MiniDiva I like your Class to Trash better. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 19, 2016 7:36 pm

Or it could be Pukie of Buckhead.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 19, 2016 7:57 pm

It occurred to me why maybe Andi had the look of wanting to strangle #25 on the ATFR. I didn't get it at the time. My opinion at the time what wtheck. She led him on to believe he was the F1, he hadn't said one word yet and she was ready to kill him. Her mouth turned down, gave grumpy cat a whole new meaning.

So #25 is trying to contact her post filming looking for answers. She's not having any of it. He was interfering with the happiest time in her life. Well no wonder. #26 didn't know about the FS shenanigans. As far as #26 was concerned he probably thought #25 was the biggest stalker ever. Meanwhile she wanted him on another planet and away from #26 because of her lies. Then in the words of Emeril, bammmm!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu May 19, 2016 8:02 pm

^^^^^ Bingo.
 I give Nick credit for apologizing to her in Chicago and I'm so glad he didn't fall for a hit it and quit it with her that night. I think she was considering it because she was horny and having withdrawals and she wanted to stick it to #26.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu May 19, 2016 8:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@MiniDiva I like your Class to Trash better. laugh out loud

Thanks GA.  Remember before she appeared on JPG's season? . . . she was featured in a local Atlanta mag as one of Atlanta's most eligible bachelors and presented a very positive image and seemed to have so much going for her.  Bless her heart!  Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 19, 2016 8:37 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@MiniDiva I like your Class to Trash better. laugh out loud

Thanks GA.  Remember before she appeared on JPG's season? . . . she was featured in a local Atlanta mag as one of Atlanta's most eligible bachelors and presented a very positive image and seemed to have so much going for her.  Bless her heart!  Hugesmile
Wasn't Kelly featured too? I think that editorial staff should all be fired.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 19, 2016 8:38 pm

She's going to need more blessing than that, IMOAA.
Praying

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Thu May 19, 2016 8:46 pm

I just gave the book a one star review on Amazon. Emily's book was the opposite of this book. All about her, and self reflection and how she grew through her life experiences, versus this blaming, emasculating rant of Andi.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom