SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 69 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by Joshswife Thu May 19, 2016 9:13 pm

This made me laugh... This is andi's demographic summed up in one tweet

@AndiDorfman are there pictures in your book? Dying to read it on my kindle but don't want to miss out on anything too good ...

Source: @itsbossy

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 69 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by Mustang19 Thu May 19, 2016 9:16 pm

^ Andi will never measure up to the sweetness of Des, or even Emily. Such contrast in these Bachette's.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by PinaColada43 Thu May 19, 2016 10:34 pm

sparkler wrote:I just gave the book a one star review on Amazon. Emily's book was the opposite of this book. All about her, and self reflection and how she grew through her life experiences, versus this blaming, emasculating rant of Andi.

Me too! I wish there was a "no star" option because her book was definitely NOT OK!
PinaColada43
PinaColada43

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 20, 2016 12:59 pm

I'm convinced Andi thinks wine is status symbol. I'd be interested to know how many times she mentions it in the book.

25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 69 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri May 20, 2016 4:15 pm

LakerGurl_45 wrote:Does anyone know why Andi's book hasn't gotten much publicity compared to others? Courtney's got a lot if I remember correctly and Emily was on the cover of People Magazine and Good Morning America the day her book came out. I haven't seen Andi anywhere big except UsMagazine. Just strange to me.

It sounds like it just isn't a very good book, and that would definitely affect how much publicity will be given to it.

The other books both had their fans for different reasons; comments were a lot more positive and people enjoyed them. Especially Courtney's (the guilty pleasure one) ;)

Last edited by dw_a_mom on Fri May 20, 2016 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri May 20, 2016 4:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I doubt any show would want to have Andi, let alone The Talk or The View.
If any network was interested in her it would have happened a long time ago.
Andi is no Ali. Not even close.
jmo

The funny thing is, Andi SHOULD have what it takes. This woman is attractive and SMART. *IMO*But it seems she has a whole lot of growing up to do, has to get past being so self-absorbed, needs to learn to communicate more effectively, and needs to learn how to connect to people. If she is lucky, she will turn this all into a growing experience and not out-of-hand dismiss the negative comments about her book.

Books reveal a lot about the author.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Fri May 20, 2016 4:42 pm

Beach Lover wrote:^^^^^ Bingo.
 I give Nick credit for apologizing to her in Chicago and I'm so glad he didn't fall for a hit it and quit it with her that night. I think she was considering it because she was horny and having withdrawals and she wanted to stick it to #26.

What gets me is that (IMO) knowing how hurt Nick was, why in the world would Andi have even consider having sex with #25 again, at the risk of hurting him even more? What kind of person does that?
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri May 20, 2016 4:53 pm

Surprise she is in NYC but yet she hasn't been into different shows to promote her book? Wonder what is her publicist doing laugh out loud

25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 69 Eb97c9
25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 69 9zt10725 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 69 Xgicuc25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 69 Oaw2uv25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 69 2pqw5k825 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 69 30szzau25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 69 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Fri May 20, 2016 5:40 pm

eirekay wrote:
 I give Nick credit for apologizing to her in Chicago and I'm so glad he didn't fall for a hit it and quit it with her that night. I think she was considering it because she was horny and having withdrawals and she wanted to stick it to #26.

What gets me is that (IMO) knowing how hurt Nick was, why in the world would Andi have even consider having sex with #25 again, at the risk of hurting him even more?  What kind of person does that?

She is either a liar (and really did like Nick) or she's cruel.

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 20, 2016 5:52 pm

eirekay wrote:

What gets me is that (IMO) knowing how hurt Nick was, why in the world would Andi have even consider having sex with #25 again, at the risk of hurting him even more?  What kind of person does that?

A N-U-T. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri May 20, 2016 8:05 pm

PinaColada43 wrote:
sparkler wrote:I just gave the book a one star review on Amazon. Emily's book was the opposite of this book. All about her, and self reflection and how she grew through her life experiences, versus this blaming, emasculating rant of Andi.

Me too!  I wish there was a "no star" option because her book was definitely NOT OK!

Didn't read the book but...
Great description Sparkler. yes
PinaColada - Just - giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri May 20, 2016 8:07 pm

StationWagon wrote:
eirekay wrote:

She is either a liar (and really did like Nick) or she's cruel.

Or both....
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom