SELECT CONTENT

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:26 pm

@albean99 same for me. I kept waiting for an explanation that ever happened.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:11 am

At 11:55 , Tori tells CH there are tabloid headlines out there, "exit remorse ABC reconsidering"

He claims he didn't see that headline. (but then goes on a talks about it all. Maybe he didn't see it until he started getting phone calls)

His father calls and asks if he is going back to the show. Then two best friends call him and asked him if he's going back.

His point was the stories in the tabloids are either nothing to talk about or if it's more impactful, he'll get a call asking him. This one impacted people.

The story says, ABC is having internal conversations about bringing him back, he thinks they probably are having that conversation because the numbers are falling. Like any business if the numbers are falling and if they think they can change those numbers they are going to discuss how. (The numbers imo were falling while he was still on the season)

CH says they can hear his podcast and the feedback he gets, he wouldn't be shocked if they aren't having those conversations. A source within ABC is quoted.

He feels maybe they leaked it to put it out there for response.

It's complicated, when asked if he'd go back. He'd have that conversation, he'd listen if he was called, he has always said, never say never, but says several times, it's complicated.

He's very grateful for his life, it was great, for his family, his children, but the last few years he was thinking about when it was time to leave.

They start talking about Tori and her life at 27:00. I'll listen to the rest later.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:40 pm

Thanks for listening and updating us, @GuardianAngel. I don't think the reason numbers are down is because CH isn't there nor do I think it would be a good thing for him to come back. I've heard nothing but good things about Jesse hosting and believe it's more the tired editing and manipulations that has more to do with people moving on from the show. JMO of course.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:42 pm

@albean99 Exactly, I totally agree with your post.

I listened to the rest of it. I never paid attention to Tori Spelling because there was always some sort of drama in her life, but she was pretty good. They talked about how media ruins relationships, about their kids and Tori's earlier life. I actually liked her better than Lauren Zima.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:42 pm

I was somebody who stopped watching all the Bachelor-related shows because I thought CH's ouster was ridiculous. I only have one friend who was a fan of the franchise, but she also quit watching for the same reason.

I tuned into the double-bachelorette show because I was curious how that would work out (terrible, for the most part). But then they chose the only guy who would tempt me to watch The Bachelor. I must admit I've been enjoying this season.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 612

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:09 pm

@Buckeye_Fan I think having a quality lead is the key reviving viewership and then not editing in all the crazy, manipulated drama. Why they chose Clayton is beyond me but I think they thought he'd be a Sean. Having 2 bachelorettes was dumb as neither got sufficient time with any contestant to really figure out who they were. We loved Tayshia as she was as caring and sincere and as much fun as Zach. Michelle was also a good bachelorette, it's just too bad she chose someone who had never had a serious relationship before and probably wasn't ready.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:18 pm

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/1119-the-most-dramatic-podcast-106075267/episode/will-it-be-the-most-dramatic-111063905/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:22 pm

If you can get past LZ constantly patting herself on the back or CH saying he knows things but can't say, the second part has more info about MF.

A few weeks ago on CH's podcast he had a caller ask him if he'd ever go back o hosting the franchise. Never say never but some things would have to change, paraphrasing. In the first podcast below, he mentions that caller and says MF leaving, the change is happening. Sometimes they talk in circles to name drop and make themselves sound important. Just say it or don't say anything imho.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:56 pm

I decided to delete his podcast. I didn't like the almost 2 episodes I listened to and have no desire for him to come back to the show.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:09 pm

@albean99 Remember when Chris asked us to give Rachael 'grace' in Matt James' season? Well, grace is knowing when to go and not come back!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:28 pm

IA, @Norcalgal! I have a feeling that it suits him to let us keep wondering if he'll be back. I doubt that they actually want him back, especially now that Fleiss is gone with the rumor about racial discrimination.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 14, 2023 8:27 pm

This was pretty good. LZ wasn't on which is even better.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/1119-the-most-dramatic-podcast-106075267/episode/what-about-bob-114811382/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

+43
provenceguy
jen689
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
just me