SELECT CONTENT

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

Post by Astrobach Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:22 am

@Jolena maybe a little bit of ‘ Stocholm Syndrome ‘ going on ...

He seems to enjoy the power it gives him. To be their ‘ confident’ Pretty sickening.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:35 am

Kashathediva wrote:Plus, IMO, she is a ditz. I wonder about this.

@Kashathediva
I used to think Lauren was a ditz too, until I saw her coverage of other topics non-BN. She is actually a quite capable journalist/interviewer. She is a Senior Producer and host at Entertainment Tonight. When she hosts there, she’s quite capable and her talent is more discernible. All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:50 pm

Lauren’s caption:
Happy anniversary  In this year I’ve leaned on you, laughed with you and fallen in love with you for the incredible man that you are. Thank you for adding to my life with your positivity, perspective and patience, and for supporting me in becoming exactly who I want to be. Thank you for being a source of joy, and for knowing that life is good when love is easy. Oh, and big thanks for the copious amounts of wine.

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 5 68084010
Source

Sneaky peeps! They were dating for around 6 months before their red carpet couples reveal in January.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:27 pm

I wonder if Lauren wants kids and, if so, if Chris wants more.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:25 pm

https://etcanada.com/news/556286/bachelor-host-chris-harrison-launches-new-website-offering-his-services-to-officiate-weddings/

If anyone here is getting married...for the right price...CH will marry you! giggling

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:06 pm

I'm sure that would be a hefty price. Flights, hotel accommodation, plus the ceremony itself?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:28 am

Well, Chris gave up his Millionaire hosting gig. Got to make the income loss somehow! Might as well keep it with what he knows! Personally, I think he'd love to land a gig like DWTS or even Jeopardy.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:15 am

https://youtu.be/RdEiUH0CB80
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:32 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7b3CgEHHPW/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:51 pm

Thanks for the updates, bluwavz!! They aren’t everyone’s cuppa but I like CH and Zima together. She seems Gaga for him when she talks about him! Dennis Miller was a good interviewer and seems like a fan of the show, at least the early seasons. Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 5 1646190589

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:55 pm

What an integral part of the courting process is horniness! (Quote by Dennis Leary in the CH interview above). Priceless!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:27 pm

Norcalgal wrote:What an integral part of the courting process is horniness! (Quote by Dennis Leary in the CH interview above). Priceless!

rofl rofl rofl Love it. That should be carved on the gates of the mansion and made into a beaded bracelet to be handed out to all the contestants at the start of each season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

+43
provenceguy
jen689
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
just me