SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 02, 2016 5:58 pm

Jordan did his radio interviews an hr or so ago wasn't able to listen so hopefully they will be uploaded to the websites of the radio stations soon and can post them.

Here's a pic of Jordan on Si&Gary for More FM interview

makeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 CheZi0QUUAE6doe
https://twitter.com/morefmradio

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

makeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 02, 2016 6:01 pm

And from the Edge...

Jordan really dressed up for the event cheeky

@edgebreakfast  2h2 hours ago
We just had a visit from Jordan! Clearly @JJHarveyNZ couldn't keep her eyes off him...

makeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 CheQqdaUkAA7j1h

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon May 02, 2016 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 02, 2016 6:01 pm

Thanks AAL....Jordy looks funny in that pic....open shirt & shorts....was he painting the house & decided to stop by laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 02, 2016 6:02 pm

mercieme wrote:Thanks AAL....Jordy looks funny in that pic....open shirt laugh out loud
makeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 3806527698 It's the socks with those shorts that are the real winner Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 02, 2016 6:08 pm

Don't most men wear button down shirts? That pull over shirt reminds me of something a woman would wear no no

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon May 02, 2016 6:10 pm

cantstopl cantstopl

Jordan's outfit matches this season. Pure confusion.

The shorts rotfl
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon May 02, 2016 6:13 pm

Im dying here. You guys are so funny.
Pure confusion indeed. The whole outfit doesnt make any sense.
Hahahahha
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by snowyglow12 Mon May 02, 2016 6:38 pm

All I could say was Oh My Gawd!
snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 02, 2016 6:47 pm

sophienette awwww

Thanks AAL for all the info the last couple of pages!

Oh my Gawd is right! What the heck is he thinking? Was he on his lunch break from a construction site? laugh out loud Geesh, get it together, you're the Bachelor! I keep scrolling up to that shirt, and I actually laugh out loud. I don't mean to criticize anyone if that is the normal choice of clothing, but it looks so odd on a male.

I have always complimented Bach NZ Bach Aussie for their beautiful style of clothing. So unique and gorgeous. He just squashed it. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 02, 2016 7:28 pm

@AllAboutLove thank you for the comprehensive coverage and the story to go with the captions, you should write stories, this was so interesting.Have you seen the new SCOUT article about the Awkward home visits I have just read the FB comments not the article yet ? I always read the SM comments as they give me more insight. makeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 1f600

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 02, 2016 8:04 pm

ElonM wrote:cantstopl cantstopl

Jordan's outfit matches this season. Pure confusion.

The shorts rotfl

I thought they were boxers at first and that Jordan had forgot his pants somewhere or been trousered. cantstopl

Pure confusion indeed makeup - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+18
emusha
lightredemption
jalena1992
Katiebelle
cocoHoney
robinvi
iamreal2u
Idlemess
LoveDovez
Karina
snowyglow12