SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OneLook - Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

Post by blueblues Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:29 am

Bad news. Tavita Karika from Bachelorette NZ 1 has passed away.
OneLook - Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 7 1619755215978

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/300289580/former-bachelorette-and-heartbreak-island-contestant-tavita-karika-dies

blueblues

Back to top Go down

OneLook - Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

Post by Kels0012 Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:13 pm

I saw the Tavita news on Reddit. So sad. Condolences to his family and friends.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:24 pm

Wow. That is a shock. So sad. I had liked him during the season.

Is there any idea of the cause?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:37 pm

Sprite wrote:Wow. That is a shock. So sad. I had liked him during the season.

Is there any idea of the cause?
I’m afraid so. Lily posted phone numbers to suicide prevention hotlines on her stories.
https://www.instagram.com/stories/lilymcmanus/

I liked him too.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 01, 2021 11:14 am

That is so sad. How devastating for his family and friends.

OneLook - Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 7 3552228123

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 01, 2021 1:12 pm

@blueblues I was afraid so. There were no hints during the first round of announcements but then the second there were links to suicide hotlines. So sad. I can't remember, but I thought there was some difficulties that he talked about during his time on the show? Heartbreaking. He seemed like a very nice man. RIP

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by JustafanofLove Mon May 24, 2021 9:20 am

Spotted in a cheesy Facebook ad, former South African lead Marc Buckner ...OneLook - Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 7 A89f2610

JustafanofLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:33 am

Just noting that Ciarran was out of the country from May 9 to Approx June 18 (hello essential travel?!?!) and rumour has it he was filming Love Island UK, which should make for some *interesting* viewing. laugh out loud

OneLook - Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 7 G98Loei

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:24 pm

Nothing like tagging exactly where you are, not arrivals, but departures. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:28 pm

@Bobette I can't remember where I read it, but another rumour is Bachelorette Sweden which was filmed in Greece!  IMO Love Island UK sounds right up Ciarran's alley, but maybe the Swedish Bette specifically requested him.  She looks a bit like Kiki laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:20 pm

Oh wow @Agent99 I hadn't heard that one!  I doubt Ciarran would do Bette Swede - he doesn't strike me as someone hiding a foreign language proficiency and a lot of his swag relies on banter so he'd be lost without that IMO - but yeah Love Island is perfectly trashy.

I'll be interested to see what the contestants and audience make of him.  His UK accent won't be the novelty it is in AU and he'll get called out for being a pratt if he flits from girl to girl like he did in Paradise.  LI UK winners are traditionally solid couples from the start.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:02 am

@Bobette Just had a quick squiz at Ciarran's ig.  Some recent follows of quite a few Swedes, so I'm guessing it is Bette Sweden after all.  

OneLook - Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 7 Efp5TVb
source

One of the follows is Sofia Lundblad and she's in Warner Bros casting.  It definitely is an unusual choice for Ciarran (and for Sweden laugh out loud).  I guess the financial incentive was hard to pass up.

OneLook - Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 7 TSw8hWI
source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

+22
Dirty Street Pie
sdmom
Agent99
JustafanofLove
Kels0012
blueblues
Vjeff
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Astrobach
Kas_256