SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Page 33 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 3:59 pm

I can't tear myself away. darn you bachnation, I have yard work to do.

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by lleyki Tue May 16, 2017 4:00 pm

I am sorry but whether it was four years ago or not, how was it okay to suggest that his niece should just send the application to Hooters when his sister made what was a very sweet post about his Pro partner? It was rude and borderline sl*t-shaming which is exactly what the comments were accusing him of during that time.

Mentioning the tweet was to prove that no, opinions weren't being stated as fact because some of it did happen. Yes it was four years ago because that's when he competed on the show but four, two, a year ago, this kind of comment is revealing of the person who made it, no matter how long it has been in my opinion.

Last edited by lleyki on Tue May 16, 2017 4:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 16, 2017 4:01 pm

umngirl wrote:1. His book barely mentioned Peta and nothing negative. I'll even post screenshots of the book later if necessary.
2. He didn't blame Peta for the problems. It was the time commitment that caused it. That has been addressed numerous times. His partner could have been a dude and Cat would have hated it.
3. Peta couldn't have gone to the wedding regardless (prior commitment with a show she was doing) so no need to invite her.
4. Some of their own family had to be omitted from the guest list so it wasn't some big snub. IMO
5. I'm really glad my tweets from 4 years ago aren't dig up to digest. I'd never live some of that down.

Regarding points 3&5 - It wouldn't hurt to send Peta a courtesy invite anyway then. Other people from his DWTS cast made the cut - that Housewives chick comes to mind. If they knew she couldn't come, does it really hurt just to send her an invite anyway? That would be proper ettiquette. That tweet speaks for itself. Sean has a large following and a public persona. This is NOT the first Dick move tweet he's sent out. He is a grade A douche bag on twitter. Not a good look.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 4:01 pm

BKay wrote:I can't tear myself away. darn you bachnation, I have yard work to do.

You need BA(Bachelor Anonymous) asap sorry I cant help you. giggling giggling giggling cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 16, 2017 4:04 pm

Unless he's had a lobotomy or personality transplant, I doubt 4 years of 40 years could help him. IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 4:04 pm

@reason hahaha, right?! I got alot done outside when there were only 'white pages' here as Kasha put it. I have no self control.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 16, 2017 4:05 pm

Yeah, I don't think it matters one bit when that tweet was sent. To even think of it, let alone tweet it out is pretty telling of his character IMO. I'm disgusted.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 4:08 pm

If I am remembering correctly, it seems like we had this huge discussion about that tweet at the time, and he said it was supposed to be a big joke that missed, and was just to rib Peta. You know how he thinks he's a comedian. Does anyone remember the deets of that? I'd go ck, but...well, I'm too lazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 16, 2017 4:10 pm

And maybe he apologized to Peta and she was cool with him. we don't know. He could have deleted it but as we all know it would live on forever. He's posted plenty of very nice tweets and done many great things but those don't seem important. But maybe I'd rather focus on the positive than the negative.

Because I think this thread could use some happiness here's something that can make everyone smile.
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 33 Img_1112

And now I'll go back to the fan thread where I'm sure some were going tell me to go and stay.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 33 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 33 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 33 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 4:10 pm

@BKay if he is comedian that is need that one needs to stay in his toilet because that is not funny no way no how. It is s**t shaming even to his niece.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 16, 2017 4:11 pm

I guess I just don't understand Sean's sense of humour, since I haven't got a clue what's funny about that tweet. He's basically insulting all female ballroom dancers with it. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue May 16, 2017 4:34 pm

@umngirl

Thanks Umngirl. You know I love me some Samuel.

But Daddy is still a douche. IMO. and not funny. giggling giggling
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

+66
eliza3
ddsmom17
SunnyRachel
maya213
Babescake