SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #3

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #3

Post by iamreal2u Tue May 10, 2016 11:26 am

I also agree about body language not that bad. I also think he wanted to show more affection but it was Fleur putting the brakes on.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #3

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 10, 2016 11:26 am

Mike asking when Jordan knew Fleur was "the one"...

Jordan says when they were swimming (so first GD?) and then after then was just stronger and stronger and when came down to final two he made his decision she was the final one.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 10, 2016 11:28 am

Jordan and Fleur saying that it is like starting over since they are now public and just want things to be normal and setting the restart button.

I think this is a good thing for them to do.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 10, 2016 11:31 am

Jordan seems to be showing emotion (what he can) to Fleur and they seem united, imo.

Seeing them together I think they are actually more suited for each other... they're both more reserved a bit so as long as they are on the same page going forward that's a good sign, imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2016 11:31 am

Was Jordan looking at her cleavage or was he looking at the bracelet. But his eyes lingered in that direction for a while ?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 10, 2016 11:32 am

Reywa wrote:Was Jordan looking at her cleavage or was he looking at the bracelet. But his eyes lingered in that direction for a while ?
laugh out loud the exact thought crossed my mind! I think he was looking at both? giggling He was definitely checking Fleur out though :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 10, 2016 11:34 am

After watching Jordan and Fleur together on ATFR/WTA I am more hopeful for them... thought they seem good and off to a better start than I thought they would be.

I'm not sure if they will last but I think they have as good a shot as any other relationship - on the show or off.

Best wishes to the couple and all the girls. No mention yet of Season 3 so will have to see. Fingers crossed it will be better.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2016 11:34 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Hmm.. Fleur not wearing her ring she got at FRC.

I saw Fleur in interview saying her diamond ring was getting resized and that was the reason she didn't wear it so maybe bracelet to show for something?

Not sure why she couldn't have the ring on WTA though and resize later?

I spy her wearing the ring, unless its a different one

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 10, 2016 11:37 am

Reywa wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Hmm.. Fleur not wearing her ring she got at FRC.

I saw Fleur in interview saying her diamond ring was getting resized and that was the reason she didn't wear it so maybe bracelet to show for something?

Not sure why she couldn't have the ring on WTA though and resize later?

I spy her wearing the ring, unless its a different one
I think it was a different one? She mentioned she wasn't wearing it on WTA in her FB interview so not sure? I think they would have shown it on the WTA if it was so similar to what they did with Matilda? Not sure though
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2016 11:41 am

AllAboutLove wrote:After watching Jordan and Fleur together on ATFR/WTA I am more hopeful for them... thought they seem good and off to a better start than I thought they would be.

I'm not sure if they will last but I think they have as good a shot as any other relationship - on the show or off.

Best wishes to the couple and all the girls. No mention yet of Season 3 so will have to see. Fingers crossed it will be better.

I agree with you. They are not OTT with their PDA. They come across as more mature and not so giddy about their relationship, which is nice. Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 10, 2016 11:50 am

Reywa wrote:snipped

They are not OTT with their PDA. They come across as more mature and not so giddy about their relationship, which is nice. Praying
Well said, @Reywa yes

I hope their fans get to be able to follow along with them and it works out for Jordan and Fleur in the long run. I may not have seen a love story but I know that others may have seen one or the beginning of one so I am happy for them if it does last.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue May 10, 2016 11:54 am

They seem to have a chance. Before WTA I was really iffy, then he posted the picture of no longer a bachelor and was with her on the clint and ??? show so he seems to be attentive. Who knows. Wishing them luck and patience.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #3

+3
iamreal2u
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum