SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoliers*

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoliers*  Empty Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoliers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 15, 2016 8:16 am

Karina wrote:
Green light for Bachelorette  :cutesmile!:  :cutesmile!:  

http://spy.nzherald.co.nz/spy-news/the-bachelorette-nz-gets-green-light/

AllAboutLove wrote:
Karina wrote:
Green light for Bachelorette  
Great news but also so very very predictable.

Half (okay most) of me thinks this whole thing was planned and they copied Bach Aussie S2 to make it happen with an actor lead.

Having a Bette lead allows them to start recycling men like Bach AU S4 so it may be easier for them to get guys as leads for Bach seasons since they seemed to have trouble with S2.

Regardless of how planned this is (imo) I am much more excited to watch Bette NZ S1 than another Bach NZ season.  

Bring on the Kiwi men!!  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoliers*  1710264613

Idlemess wrote:It seems that Erin is now hash tagging her pics #bachelorette Maybe something is in the works

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoliers*  Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoliers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 15, 2016 8:16 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Hmmm... the article has Naz as the main pic? hmmm

I would much prefer Fleur or someone else as Bette and not Naz.

If Naz is Bette I won't be interested in watching - unless there's an amazing guy I can cheer for not to win :uptonogood

The Bachelorette NZ gets green light
Author Tess Nichol, Section Spy News, Publish Date Sunday, 15 May 2016

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoliers*  5aeea266fc98df2cc90c41ad9f151f6088eb4d15_640x321jpg

Phar Lap, pavlova, Crowded House - now the Aussies want our women.

The Bachelor spinoff show The Bachelorette is coming to New Zealand - but the Herald on Sunday understands a lack of Kiwi blokes willing to look for love in front of the camera is likely to force producers to look for talent in Australia.

A broadcasting industry source said the search for eligible bachelors had to be broadened after a lack of interest in New Zealand.

MediaWorks would not comment on the mooted production, nor who the Bachelorette would be or whether overseas suitors would be in the show.

"Any speculation around The Bachelorette is exactly that, speculation," said content director Andrew Szusterman.

The Herald on Sunday understands producers of The Bachelor, Warner Brothers New Zealand, will produce the show for MediaWorks.

Joanne Law, who is a head of development at Warner Bros' International Television Production NZ, was unable to comment and referred the Herald on Sunday to MediaWorks.

The Bachelorette is a spin-off of The Bachelor reality dating show, which ended its second New Zealand series in heartbreak for the bachelor's winning choice, Fleur Verhoeven, and death threats to its leading man, Jordan Mauger, just 72 hours after the show's finale this week.

Most global productions of The Bachelorette see its leading role played by one of the women cast adrift by a recent series of The Bachelor.

There would be no lack of contenders for a jilted star for a New Zealand series of The Bachelorette NZ, with Mauger farewelling all 23 of its bachelorettes either during or after production.

Monday's finale saw Mauger choose Verhoeven over controversial contender Naz Khanjani.

But just days later, Verhoeven revealed she had been dumped.

The break up followed rumours Mauger had wanted to re-shoot the final scene amid fears he had chosen the wrong woman, and revelations from Khanjani she had slept with him more than once during the show's filming.

The break-up swiftly turned Mauger into New Zealand's most-hated man, to the point where Verhoeven felt she needed to step in and defend him.

On Friday, 26-year-old Verhoeven stood by her ex-man and said threats directed at Mauger had to stop.

"I am feeling physically ill by how badly Jordan and his family are being treated," she said.

"Can we for one moment step back and think, maybe the way Jordan has been portrayed over the last few days isn't completely accurate.

"Maybe what we see and hear isn't always 100 per cent true."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoliers*  Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoliers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 15, 2016 8:18 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Naz posted this on her SM. Naz seems to be relishing being controversial.

‏@KhanjaniNazanin 4h4 hours ago
Get your womans day mag today! The most dramatic issue yet... @WomansDayNZ @TheBachelorNZ
Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoliers*  13179038_941153409331326_461468361579684340_n

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 15, 2016 3:12 pm

This would rule Erin ette I hope that she and Jordan are rekindling a connection always loved these together.

‘She came third on the show but it seems The Bachelor’s Erin Higgins has stayed close to bachelor Jordan Mauger – far closer than the other bachelorettes.

She is rumoured to be accompanying Jordan to an overseas family wedding.

Mauger shared a picture of a woman who appears to be the stunning blonde on his Instagram page on the weekend – his first post since the public backlashagainst him following his dumping of Hawke’s Bay winner Fleur Verhoeven.

The 32-year-old aesthete who has a love of whiskey, shared a photo of his friends enjoying a whiskey tasting, and Higgins – who arguably had the best love connection with Jordan on the show – looks to be prominently pictured in the snap.
Jordan labelled his photo: “Whisk me away #whiskeyclub #denverandliely”, in reference to designers Denver Cramer and Liely Faukner who share cool images of whiskey drinkers from around the world.

The Bachelor’s followers were quick to notice Higgins’ presence.

Ample_joy wrote: “Good on you Erin staying friends class act alongside Ceri of course.”

Yopiegram shared: “Enjoy buddy! After all we are all human! And have all stuffed up along the way! Live every day like it is the last… Enjoy the chicks hahahahaa."

Nazanin Khanjani, the bachelorette who came second and who was scurrilously linked to Jordan after the show, shared her thoughts, cryptically posting a string of blowing-kisses emojis on Jordan’s picture. The Iranian returned to her native Christchurch yesterday.

Erin, who lives in Auckland, like Mauger, did not comment on or share his whisky-drinking picture with her 15,000 Instagram followers, but did reference her fun weekend with friends.

She posted a beautiful image of herself roller-skating in her native Milford with Rangitoto Island in the background and joked: “This is how I roll… In stitches of laughter, got to know the wall pretty well. Another amazing weekend with my gorgeous friends. Hope you all had an epic weekend

Nazanin Khanjani, the bachelorette who came second and who was scurrilously linked to Jordan after the show, shared her thoughts, cryptically posting a string of blowing-kisses emojis on Jordan’s picture. The Iranian returned to her native Christchurch yesterday.

Erin, who lives in Auckland, like Mauger, did not comment on or share his whisky-drinking picture with her 15,000 Instagram followers, but did reference her fun weekend with friends.

She posted a beautiful image of herself roller-skating in her native Milford with Rangitoto Island in the background and joked: “This is how I roll… In stitches of laughter, got to know the wall pretty well. Another amazing weekend with my gorgeous friends. Hope you all had an epic weekend."

A love connection between Auckland dwellers Erin and Jordan would be very pleasing for many fans of The Bachelor. Watch this space'

Jordan and Erin spend weekend together

http://news.google.com/news/url?sr=1&sa=t&ct2=nz%2F0_0_s_8_0_t&usg=AFQjCNHg1Q0UbMyjJgJxpgZNsO4O013ndQ&did=f6870757244cb71e&sig2=IqqU2wpnsycthF941rYyIw&cid=52779106905036&ei=j_E4V9DhOM6a4ALEm52ACg&rt=STORY&vm=STANDARD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.scout.co.nz%2FJordan-and-Erin-spend-weekend-together%2Ftabid%2F511%2FarticleID%2F14637%2FDefault.aspx

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 15, 2016 3:22 pm

http://news.google.com/news/url?sr=1&sa=t&ct2=nz%2F0_0_s_3_0_t&usg=AFQjCNEryBUN0XEXZp6WebxwbJJTS8hpow&did=667f04a5e114cb4d&sig2=hnSoo-re8FvhKLP1sD23oA&cid=52779106905036&ei=4_U4V9jrGM6a4ALEm52ACg&rt=STORY&vm=STANDARD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nzherald.co.nz%2Fentertainment%2Fnews%2Farticle.cfm%3Fc_id%3D1501119%26objectid%3D11639425

'Woman's Day has marked the week-long buffet of Bachelor scandal with three double-page spreads and a front page devoted to the drama.
There was no "happily ever after" in the second season of the reality television show, as the woman who seemingly won Jordan Mauger's heart, Fleur Verhoeven, was dumped a mere 48 hours later.
Twenty-four hours before the break-up, Woman's Day revealed the cracks were already beginning to show.
Editor Sido Kitchin addressed the seemingly lacklustre chemistry between the pair at the winner's photo shoot in her editorial. "... our Bachelor reporter Ashleigh, who has lived and breathed this series since before it even began, came back from our winners' cover shoot pale and shaking. 'Something's not right,' she said. 'That was the weirdest shoot ever ... something was off'.
While the Woman's Day initial cover story evidently took an unexpected twist, images from the shoot still made the mag's pages - albeit also with images of Nazanin Khanjani posing in a bright lime bikini on the front cover and inside the magazine'
Khanjani this evening changed her profile picture on Facebook to the cover image. The magazine is now on sale.

Rumour was rife that the spark is likely still burning bright between Mauger and Khanjani, with the magazine reporting the pair were spotted in the Auckland suburb of Ponsonby on the same night he dumped Verhoeven'

So Woman's Day knew about this then. It explains Fleurs IG photos of sel help books etc and Naz's constant self promotion.
It seems that Jordan has dallied with Naz and maybe the texts from her ex boyfriend and her behavior at the WTA alerted him to the fact the Erin was someone the nation would embrace despite his breaking off with Fleur. The comments on FB under this article are all stating that on principle they will not buy because Naz is on the cover and berating the Herald for promoting her. If she is ette is will be an unpopular choice. Fleur the country's sweetheart will be popular but then again someone Ceri maybe a consideration Kate, Rebecca who knows. IMO no idea question scratch

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun May 15, 2016 5:41 pm

Haha, who knew NZ Bach 2 would be so scandalous and ridiculously hilarious. It would be horrid if they make Naz the next Ette but, a huge but, she has the most fans out of the debacle. Goes to say no rhyme no reason, there's someone who would love/like no matter what

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 15, 2016 6:11 pm

What a mess. It's so Blake 2.0 and that's not a compliment.

I hope they choose a Bette that people can rally around and especially Kiwis feel represents them.

If not Fleur then I hope Rebecca or someone who seems more ready for a real commitment.

I also wish NZ got rid of overnight dates. Just not classy.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 15, 2016 6:22 pm

Are we sure the Jord is dating Erin. I thought they were just hanging out since that's what Erin said they would do post show. Geez Jordan you could have just picked her on the show.

Until we get more proof though....I am going to wait this one out. I think Erin would be suited as the Bette because she would be more chill about it.

I think Fleur has been burned enough, who knows what these producers will do to her again but she will totally pull the Bette off if she can get over everything that happened to her.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 15, 2016 6:25 pm

So far there is no word on a 3rd season of Bach NZ so it may be that they only do a Bette season?

If so then they may only film January 2017 so a long ways off still to decide on who the lead may be. Who knows, some could be in relationships by then.

If they wanted to they could film sooner and this year but not sure they would change their schedule unless they film a Bach S3 too (so Bette season first).

Will have to keep an eye out. question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 15, 2016 7:10 pm

It better not be Naz, is all I can say. I can hardly look at her pics, she disgusts me knowing everything she did and continues to do.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 15, 2016 7:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It better not be Naz, is all I can say. I can hardly look at her pics, she disgusts me knowing everything she did and continues to do.

In total absolute agreement with you. :yes:

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 15, 2016 7:18 pm

Karina wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:It better not be Naz, is all I can say. I can hardly look at her pics, she disgusts me knowing everything she did and continues to do.

In total absolute agreement with you. :yes:
Add me to the list.

Anyone but Naz
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoliers*

+3
Idlemess
Karina
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: