SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - All Blogs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - All Blogs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - All Blogs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:24 am

Alanna wrote:Jo's blog:
http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,21017883,00.html

After JoJo Fletcher won viewers' hearts as a fan favorite on Ben Higgins' season of The Bachelor, she's now on her own journey to love on The Bachelorette. She is blogging exclusively about each and every rose ceremony for PEOPLE – check back each week and follow her on Twitter at @Joellefletcher!

We are BACK! That was a long two weeks! Fortunately we get to kick off this week in the beautiful countryside of Argentina. Coming into this week I knew that things were going to be a little more difficult given the fact that I made the decision to not send anyone home at the last rose ceremony. While I'm sure many of you had mixed emotions about that, it was important for me to have this week with all of those guys in order to get some clarity.

Starting off my dates for the week was my first one-on-one with Alex. We had spent a good amount of time together on our two-on-one date back in Pennsylvania, but that was also under the cloud of Chad. This was very different. Just me and Alex for the entire day. And I knew going into this date that there was a lot to talk about. Watching it back, I now better understand how he was feeling after that last rose ceremony. He was hurt and confused, and I don't blame him – that night was a confusing night for me too.

One thing that really stood out to me was hearing Alex say that this date was not only a time for him to see if he could fall in love with me, but also to see if "I could fall in love with him as well." I respect him a lot for saying that because it's true. I've said this before and I will say it again, this is a two-way street.

Taking that long car ride out to the countryside with Alex was a good chance for us to spend some quality time together. We thumb-warred, rapped, ate Pringles, randomly pointed at weird objects but most importantly really enjoyed just hanging out together in a setting that felt more normal and realistic.

As we arrived to the Estancia, we were both overwhelmed by how beautiful this place was … and to see two real-life Gauchos waiting to greet us! I don't know about y'all, but seeing Alex suit up in his gaucho gear had me dying laughing! But he was such a good sport and I personally think he pulled that beret off pretty darn well. (Side note: Not sure if y'all saw me completely fail at trying to get on that horse but it was pretty embarrassing for a Texas girl!)

As our date continued on, I felt myself really enjoying being around Alex. No surprise there – he and I had always had fun together. We laughed and joked, and also shared such a sweet moment lying down with that horse. It was the most connected I had felt with him. However, I also knew in the back of my mind that something still didn't feel 100 percent. Going into dinner, I knew where my heart was. I knew something was off and I was struggling with that. Hearing Alex open up to me and tell me he was falling in love with me should have been such an amazing moment, but instead it filled me with sadness. I knew in that moment that a romantic relationship wasn't in our future. As hard as it was to send Alex home that night, I knew it was the right thing to do.

After a tough goodbye with Alex, I couldn't wait to spend the day with Jordan. My last conversation with Jordan had felt strained because it was mostly focused on the "Jordan-James Great Poker Debacle of 2016" and I knew it was starting to come off as though I was constantly questioning him. After that week I really wanted to let Jordan know that even though we had these tough conversations, it didn't mean I was going to run from trying to explore our relationship further.

Taking a private jet to a winery in Mendoza and picking our grapes to attempt to make our own wine (a.k.a grape juice) was so fun. It was our very own I Love Lucy moment. It was the perfect day, but I was looking forward to dinner so we could really sit down and talk. Everything Jordan shared with me at dinner really opened my eyes up to the man that he is. Hearing him talk about his experiences, living in the shadow of his brother and the pain of not having Aaron in his life really hit home with me. That was the first time I saw this incredibly vulnerable and honest side to Jordan. He opened up about issues that aren't the easiest to talk about and it meant a lot to know he trusted me enough to share these things. Hearing him tell me he was in love with me for the first time was the perfect ending to what I would say was the best day we had shared together.

Robby, James and Chase were the three guys on my only group date this week, and I had planned an unbelievable date that had us camping in the majestic Argentinian countryside. Mother Nature, unfortunately, had other ideas. So, I decided to do a little staycation! I booked a big suite back in Buenos Aires and decided to set up camp indoors. I mean greasy food, games, Robby stripping down? This was a hilarious and fun day for all of us. I honestly ended up LOVING this date. If only we could have been in pajamas!

All of my conversations with these guys were great, and there were moments when I thought the rose was headed to each guy. But my conversation with Robby stood out above the others; he was just so expressive with his feelings and his emotions. I just felt so confident in Robby's feelings for me, and that's really why I chose to give him the rose to meet his family. Despite being a little worried about the ex-girlfriend situation (more on that next week!), his attempt to ease my concerns proved he was in this for me and I chose to trust in him and believe him.

Last but not least, I had my date with Luke. It had been too long since our last one-on-one date, and I had really missed spending some quality time with him. Knowing that Luke is a Texas boy at heart and his love for horses, I saved this date just for him. The best part of this date for me was getting to see Luke in his element. You should just see him around those horses. He is so calm and so loving with them. It's almost magical to watch.

Getting to sit down and talk to Luke about his life and family really started to help me picture what my life with him would be like … and that excited me. It was so meaningful to hear him tell me that despite the chaos around us, our connection felt more real to him than anything else. Luke has a way of easing my fears, and at this point I began to realize that he was a calming force for me.

I knew Luke was someone I felt strongly about. I really just wanted to get to the rose ceremony because after that day there were no more questions for me. I didn't need a dinner to know that I was headed back to Texas to meet Luke's family.

I realized at this point that having a cocktail party would only make my decisions harder, and at the end of the day wouldn't change the feelings I was already having. I had spent time with all of these guys this week, and by the end I knew what I had to do. Saying goodbye to James was one of the most difficult goodbyes I have ever had to make. He has a heart of gold, and it broke my heart to be the person to ever cause him an ounce of sadness. My relationship with James was honest, respectful and very special to me … but, unlike my other remaining relationships, we were missing that spark and I had to face that.

Next week I'm headed to meet the families of the four men I care so much about. We all know how my own hometown visit went last season (disaster!), and I would be lying if I said there wasn't some drama this time around. Tune in to check it out!

Xoxo,
JoJo

The Bachelorette airs Mondays (8 p.m. ET) on ABC.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - All Blogs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - All Blogs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:17 am

Chris Harrison Blogs ‘The Bachelorette’ Hometown Dates

Chris Harrison wrote:Hello Bachelor Nation! After an unbelievable few weeks in South America, we are on to what may be my favorite part of the whole season: hometowns. Getting to know someone’s family is such an incredibly important part of finding a partner in life. These are the people that JoJo may soon be folding into her own family, and that’s a huge deal. You learn so much about someone when you meet their family and it can be like looking into the future. These are the people JoJo may be seeing on holidays, vacations, and more, and she had a huge week of getting to know the people that may one day become her in-laws.

The week started with a trip to Colorado to meet Chase’s family. Obviously, it’s more and more common for people to have nontraditional family lives. Chase’s parents are divorced and have each remarried — and that, of course, has given Chase a different outlook on love since his adolescence. I have to give Chase and his parents and unbelievable amount of credit for their openness and their honesty in letting JoJo and America into their lives, but I think it was clear to them that Chase was falling madly in love with JoJo and of course they would do anything they could to help nurture and support that relationship. Chase told JoJo that was falling in love with her and that was obviously the moment she was waiting for. As JoJo often says, she needs words of affirmation, and with Chase, that’s exactly what she got.

As we move up to Chico, California, it’s important to again thank a family for letting all of us into their lives. Of course, we’ve found out that Jordan’s family situation is complicated, and with his brother being such a huge public figure, it’s something that has gone from private to public. But they didn’t let any of that get in the way of getting to know JoJo. JoJo doesn’t have a perfect family life — no one does. And it takes a lot of courage and honesty to admit when things aren’t perfect. Even though JoJo still had some questions at the end of this date, I think she learned a lot about Jordan and all he had gone through in his adult life. Sometimes the hardest days are the most important when learning about someone you’re falling for.

From one dramatic hometown to another, (wow, they’re all pretty dramatic this season!), JoJo found her way to Florida to meet Robby’s family. Robby was the first guy to tell JoJo that he loved her, and when JoJo told his mother how she was feeling towards him, it felt like everything was going to be smooth and silky. But then Robby’s ex-girlfriend came up and once again, JoJo had to spend time trying to figure out how to weigh her feelings against the things she was hearing. On the one hand, JoJo trusts her instincts, but on the other hand, a lot of people are coming out of the woodwork and telling JoJo what is good for her. In life, I think it’s important to trust your gut, but it’s also important not to be blind to the red flags. JoJo is in a tough situation, and obviously she only has a few weeks to figure out what exactly she wants to do with her future.

And then there was Luke, a man from my home state, Texas. JoJo’s from Texas too. A lot of great folks are Texans, and it was clear from the huge reception that JoJo got when she arrived that Luke’s family and friends were ready to welcome her with open arms. But when it came down to the words of affirmation JoJo so clearly needs, Luke fell a little short, but all of that was about to change.

Hometown rose ceremonies are very very tough and JoJo is so caring and so sensitive, there is no way that this night was going to be anything short of tearful. Luke obviously left his hometown regretful of not being completely and totally forthright with his feelings, and he took this moment to express his feelings for JoJo. And it threw her whole world upside down. In no way did Luke mean to upset her, but he really sent her for a tailspin, and that tailspin took so long, we’ll have to continue it next week!
We are almost at the end of the road, Bachelor Nation! Next week, we will see who goes home after hometowns and then we will see the exotic and beautiful overnight dates in Thailand. And the very next day — Tuesday, July 26 — is the Men Tell All. You’ll see JoJo, Chad, and everyone else that has been a part of this journey so far. Get ready Bachelor Nation — next week is one of the biggest weeks we’ve ever had.

The Bachelorette airs Mondays at 8 p.m. on ABC.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chris-harrison-blogs-the-bachelorette-1474876934103094.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:11 pm

The Bachelorette's JoJo Fletcher on Her First Declaration of Love: 'All I Could Do Was Pray I Made the Right Choice'

I cannot believe we're already at hometowns. Time has flown by! I feel like it was just yesterday that I was watching these four men step out of a limo (or ride up on a unicorn).

This week was crucial for my relationships. Family is so important to me, and I know it's just as important for these four guys. So going into this week I was really excited, but also really anxious of the unknown.

This time last season, I was blindsided by a number of events that took place, but it was also the moment that I found total clarity in my feelings for Ben. So heading into these hometown dates, I was hopeful that I would find that same clarity in my relationships with these four amazing men.

CHASE
Time to pull out the winter coats because first I headed to Colorado to see my Chaser! I flew directly from Argentina to Denver, and I have to admit the first stop was something I've been craving since we left the States. So, since this hometown didn't start until the next day, I had to fill my evening with something I knew would bring complete joy to my heart ... Chipotle! It was the best meal I'd had in WEEKS. Are ya'll tiered of hearing me talk about Chipotle yet? Okay, moving on! Colorado!

I've visited Colorado many times before, but something about this arrival (and knowing I was about to spend the day with someone I could spend the rest of my life with) made it feel like a whole new place. As I was driving to meet Chase, I started to envision spending Christmas there, or even raising a family …

Knowing I would be meeting Chase's mom and dad separately, and not fully understanding the relationship Chase had with his dad, I wasn't sure of how to prepare. Meeting his dad was so amazing. I could see that the depth of conversation Chase and his father were having was new for them. It was definitely intense. I could see something starting to shift in Chase. Hearing Chase say that if it wasn't for me being here they would never of had this conversation, I know that it actually did something really positive for their relationship. I was glad to have been a part of bringing them closer together because there is no doubt there is so much love between them.

Meeting the rest of Chase's family was so much fun! They couldn't have been more welcoming. I felt right at home. Also, what you didn't see is that Chase and I taught the family our yoga moves from our first date. We had the entire family yab yumming! This hometown couldn't have gone any better.

I knew Chase had a hard time opening up, but I can understand why it was so hard for him to do that. Love doesn't have a universal definition and watching his conversation with his sister opened my eyes to that. Love is a feeling that most people associate with all positive things. But with Chase it has a lot more depth. Hearing him tell me at the end of the night that he was falling in love with me, I couldn't help but feel so optimistic about our future.

JORDAN
Chico, California … where the heck is Chico, California?! I was about to find out!

For the record, I know that deer can't fly … but if you could have seen these babies go, you probably would have said the same thing. Pulling up to my date and seeing Jordan standing waiting for me, I lit up. I was so excited and ready to see where he grew up and what has made him the man that he is today.

Stepping back into high school was so fun! I myself have so many great memories from high school and we just laughed and reminisced about all the crazy things that happen when you're 16 years old. I've always pictured Jordan to be such a stud and just assumed he must have been like this in high school, but from meeting his teachers and coaches I think, between us, he must have hit his peak in college, haha! But seeing all those photos on the wall, I still thought he was the cutest thing ever.

Watching back, I have no memory of that moment Jordan and I took on the steps before walking in. I was so nervous! But as soon as I stepped into their house, I was welcomed with an overwhelming about of love that made me feel right at home. It was just last week that Jordan had opened up to me about his brother, and I knew that this was a sensitive subject.

I know how many misconceptions there are out there about Jordan, but that night I couldn't wait to tell his parents just how much I admire their son for the man that I know he really is. Watching back the bond between Jordan and his parents, and hearing him tell them how confident he was in our relationship was really heartwarming. And to be honest, made me feel silly when I watched myself still question him at the end of our amazing evening.

ROBBY
Hayes family, here I come!

I was so excited to finally be in Florida for my hometown date with Robby. Last week he was the only one to receive a rose before the rose ceremony because I knew without a doubt that I was ready for this next step. And after everything I'd heard about his family, I couldn't wait to meet them.

Robby could not have planned a more "Robbyeque" date. From the old school town to the horse and carriage ride, this was such a charming day. When it came to Robby, I always felt so secure with him, but the one thing I felt I needed to clarify was his ex. We had talked about it the week prior, but I felt like it was the only thing I wanted to make sure wasn't an issue. I myself have been in his shoes before, so I wasn't judging him or questioning the truth – I really just wanted to make sure he was ready, because I could really see a future with him.

Stepping into the Hayes house was like a flashback of walking back into my home last season. The energy and love that came from them was almost overflowing. I instantly felt like I was already a part of their family and like I had known them for years. This week of hometowns was so important to find clarity with these men, and everything about this family was giving me just that.

With that said, I made the choice to not share my feelings with any guys before the very end of my journey because I didn't want to put anyone through what I went through with Ben. But sitting down with his mom in that moment, I couldn't hold back. I just felt like, why not? Robby was the first to tell me he loved me, and I was excited to share the love I was starting to feel for Robby too. The look on his mom's face after I told her I was falling in love shed all of my fears … that is, until Robby's ex came back into the conversation …

I would be a hypocrite if I said it wasn't possible to fall in love with someone shortly after a breakup, especially if this person is going to be your forever future. My apprehension went from, "Is he ready?" to "What are his real intentions?" I remember this moment so well … my heart beating a million miles an hour and became paralyzed with fear and confusion. I believe in Robby, and I believe he had an honest soul … but I've been blind to things before in my past relationships because of love. I couldn't help but wonder if it was happening to me again. But I know first hand not to believe in what the tabloids and rumors on social media say. Watching this back I still standby my reaction, but also my faith in Robby. I decided to continue to trust and believe in our connection, and all I could do was pray I made the right choice.

LUKE
After such an emotional roller coaster in Florida I was so excited to return to my home state of Texas! Because of airline delays I flew into Texas the morning of our date, so if anyone was in the Austin airport that day they can blame me for any restroom lines! I ended up having to curl my hair and do all of my makeup in the airport bathroom (yes I was one of thoooose people). But hey! I had to look cute for my cowboy, right?!

Going into Luke's hometown, something I was hoping I would reconnect on was that feeling I had on our first one-on-one. I felt like he and I had reached this emotional depth so much faster then any of my other guys. And to be honest I felt I had kind of lost this over the past few weeks.

Nonetheless, I felt like now was the time it would come back to us. Meeting Luke in his hometown square was so surreal! I absolutely loved it. What you didn't see in the episode was a lot of familiar faces for Luke. Every corner we turned there was someone he embraced with a warm hug or a firm handshake. It was either his childhood teacher or his neighbor or his boss from his summer jobs in high school. Seeing how deep his roots were in this hometown community made me more and more excited to see him with his family.

Driving up to his family's home was unbelievably beautiful! But seeing all those cars I knew something was up! I would be lying if I said I wasn't totally nervous about walking into a huge party of Luke's closest friends and family. He could have warned me! I remember shaking in those cute cowgirl boots he got me when I walked up. But just as quickly has those nerves had come … they washed away. I felt so welcomed and right at home. This is the kind of future I dream about.

Watching back and hearing Luke speak about our relationship with his family I almost wish he could have been so open with me. Hearing him say he was falling in love with me in interview but not saying it to me at the end of our date killed me. I remember thinking, "If you're so confident in a future, why aren't you as confident in your feelings?" When I started to cry, it was because I was so terrified that this wasn't feeling as right as I expected it to feel. And everything I saw for me and Luke's future started to crumble in my mind.

This rose ceremony was the absolute hardest one yet. I walked into that airplane hangar with such anxiety because I was about to send Luke home. I thought in the beginning of this journey – because of our first one-on-one and our connection – that he would be one of my final guys. But if this experience has taught me anything, it is that you really have to take each relationship day by day. Because you really don't know how it will end up evolving.

I was ready to make this painful, but in my mind, right decision. That is, until Luke pulled me aside. I hate to leave you guys high and dry, but trust me … you'll want to pick back up where we left off. It's emotional. It's shocking. It's everything.

And for all of you out there, thank you for always supporting me. You really have no idea how much it means to me to have such amazing fans. I couldn't get through this without you. And there's so much more to get through!

Xoxo,
JoJo

The Bachelorette airs Mondays (8 p.m. ET) on ABC.

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-exclusive-blog-hometown-dates

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - All Blogs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum