SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue May 24, 2016 1:31 am

Seems like she had a good time with Chase time based on the screencaps giggling

If those are FS screencaps....she appears still into him....can't wait to see how she let him go.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Tue May 24, 2016 1:32 am

The fact even more "famous" people I follow on IG are now just following Brittany and liking that post just makes this even better. I'm just waiting for the shade from Olivia and the soap opera will reach epic levels. Oh and Aaron Rodgers starts off season football training this week in a Green Bay so the media could ask him about Jordan. This is like the gift that keeps on giving.

HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 87b72b10 HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 86669110 HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 24, 2016 1:32 am

Cila51290 wrote:Chase and Luke >>> Jordan and Robby.

Wish JoJo would not have gone for the bad boys.  

The heart wants what it wants! laugh out loud Ben couldn't be further from JoJo's actual type. Jordan, Robby and Chad (her actual ex in Dallas) are all basically cut from the same cloth.

Maybe it's Twu wuv and Jordan is a changed man. I bet that's how they are going to play it - both on the show and on the media tour, whether it's true or not (I'm guessing not). BUT, here's the thing, the messy tabloids seasons, the final couple actually tends to stay together longer than average (see: Nikki/JPG, Ben/Courtney, Jillian/Ed.) So.... I'm upping my 6 mos prediction of Jo^3 up to one whole year! They'll have something to "prove." HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 3806527698
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue May 24, 2016 1:34 am

shaughnessyb wrote:Olivia Munn liked the pic...

Guess we won't be seeing her and Aaron around the dinner table at hometowns then? Imagine, it would make JoJo's brothers look tame in comparison.... Wowzers.....

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2016 1:35 am

umngirl wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Can someone remind me the timeline? When did Jordan date Brittney and when did they break up?

And Robby's girlfriend debachary also sounds like it's a staring plot line.

Stellar F2, JoJo. She lets the "Ben's" that her head knows she should pick go in the F4 and F3 slots. What's a girl to do? She likes the smooth talking bad boys. The flash, if you will.

Pretty sure their relationship was in 2014. Since he deleted all the pics of her off his IG I can't check exactly.

Regardless, she called him a cheater and Olivia agreed by liking that pic. Jojo really has a type laugh out loud. Cheaters. Ben was her chance to change that imo. Too bad so sad. I do think picking Jordan was to jade ChadR though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 24, 2016 1:37 am

bblake wrote:HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Image11

HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 3806527698 This season is going to be a soap opera, I just know it.

That's what I though when she was cast. She is a good little actress soldier for tptb.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 24, 2016 1:40 am

umngirl wrote:The fact even more "famous" people I follow on IG are now just following Brittany and liking that post just makes this even better. I'm just waiting for the shade from Olivia and the soap opera will reach epic levels. Oh and Aaron Rodgers starts off season football training this week in a Green Bay so the media could ask him about Jordan. This is like the gift that keeps on giving.

I'm loving the soap opera. Just so long as this side show circus doesn't affect Aaron's game next fall! laugh out loud What a freaking mess! Man, Packer/Bachelor crossover. Epic.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2016 1:42 am

That's typical bitter ex looking for revenge.
I rather find it sad that people are enjoying this kind of bullying.
This girl was not the one for him. Pure and simple. She should let go before becoming laughable with her bitterness and jealousy. HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 623245435

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue May 24, 2016 1:43 am

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:
* snipped*

Could these possibly be Chase's FSD in Thailand?

Thanks for these!  Yes all Chase (it's helpful he is wearing his watch and bracelet) but did you also see the dinner one with two arching elephants (?) overhead, couldn't tell if that's him or not too?

So IMO, I think this is Thailand but not definite by any means... I was there a few years ago and the low long boats are the norm but the boats are throwing me off in the background as they look more sailing boat shaped?

Does anyone see any beach scenes with Jordan or Luke?

Where's the restaurant scene with arching elephants? IMO, Chase and Robby have SC in Thailand, but I don't see any for Luke or Jordan. RS got Chase wrong at F4 and Jordan and Robby's dates mixed up in episode 5 imo.

Last edited by grace8136 on Tue May 24, 2016 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 24, 2016 1:44 am

sde1041 wrote:That's typical bitter ex looking for revenge.
I rather find it sad that people are enjoying this kind of bullying.
This girl was not the one for him. Pure and simple. She should let go before becoming laughable with her bitterness and jealousy. HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 623245435

Oh, please don't mistake my ammusment for thinking what this chick is doing is a good idea. Tacky. Tacky. Tacky. Always better to take the high road.

I really do feel badly for JoJo.

Last edited by sosleepy on Tue May 24, 2016 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 24, 2016 1:46 am

I forgot how much I missed snarking to myself and on here over Bachelorette seasons since I was fangirling the past 2 laugh out loud  HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 1f601 I have laughed so much over most of these guys limos entrances.  HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 1f605

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 1f49c

HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 8367-910 HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 I_got_13 HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 E5kqdm15 HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 24, 2016 1:54 am

Luke!! He needs to be either the next Bachelor or on BIP.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 1f49c

HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 8367-910 HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 I_got_13 HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 E5kqdm15 HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
missnana
BlackHalo
Longhornfan
traveler90
Cjr0204
mindless
heather_m_s
exmrsbundy
jen689
MyWay143
Seabear