SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 33 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Tue May 24, 2016 12:58 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:Jordan shouldn't have brought up their relationship on the show, either. Jmo.
IMO it's unfair that the contestants can and will bring up their exes and past relationships on the show, but if the ex responds, that's uncalled for. Don't open the door for the ex to speak up, don't mention them. Jmo.

ITA with this.  If a cast member or Lead uses their ex as part of the storyline they are trying to sell and makes false or misleading representations about them... I understand why the exes speak up.  Is it nice...No...but certainly...not unwarranted for the ex to defend themselves.

Similarly since JoJo used Chad as her storyline last season and he stayed quiet......then she allegedly got back together with him after she returned from last season.....Chad lashed out at her when she chose being Bachelorette over him. Once again is it nice....NO...but if you publicly use another person as your storyline you better be ready for them to tell their side of the story.

I do not see any comparison between Andi and Brittany.  Andi is publicly trashing her exes and her book is clearly only her side of the story and a rude revengeful disgusting overshare that is designed to hurt and defame her exes while exalting her "feminist self".  Apples and Oranges.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cjr0204 Tue May 24, 2016 1:08 pm

Jordan definitely opened the door for an rebuttal...I'm sure Brittany's prime motivation was to call him out but she might have felt people might be thinking she was cause of breakup as a woman not willing to stand by her man while he pursued his career.

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue May 24, 2016 1:15 pm

IMO they have to say something about their past relationships to be on this show...you can't really get around it without having a " wall up"... If the producers don't ask, the bette sure will! That said, you can choose what to say but the whole explanation was patched together so he could have said they were on a break like Ross & Rachel! Kidding.... All I know is that relationships are complicated... everyone deserves a fresh start....I'm keeping an open mind and my eyes wide open! Just do the honest thing by JoJo and I will be happy...

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2016 1:17 pm

Yup to @Fingersandtoes, @seabear and @Cjr204. What goes around comes around . Karma's not a biotch for nothing .

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 24, 2016 1:21 pm

Personally, I wouldn't want to associate myself with or call out an ex on the show, even if he was a good guy and things ended amicably.  Because I wouldn't want attention or invasion of privacy from the media or bachnation fans, especially the attacking, rude, slightly nuts and obsessive fan girls.  

I understand she's telling her side and clearing the air, but I don't get airing it for the world to see.  She could've addressed it to friends and family more privately if she was worried about them thinking badly of her.  By calling him out the way she did, makes me think she wants some attention too.  I'm certainly not saying he deserves a pass or to be let off the hook for his behavior if all the player/cheating rumors are indeed true.  But it was a couple years ago, he may have changed and grown up since then.  I don't see what she has to gain by doing what she did other than attention and possibly some new opportunities and income for spilling the beans.  If it was to simply to warn Jojo or even tell Jordan what she thought of his rewriting their history then, it would've been best handled privately, IMO.  But that's JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2016 1:43 pm

With the advent of SM. It gives a forum to be heard for whatever reasons. One can suggest other options but SM is the most common platform now, and it's not going to change anytime soon imo. The Uban Dictionary explains Jordan well. He's just a large #%?!. Very interesting .

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 24, 2016 1:46 pm

This season looks interesting! So much bull crap. Can't wait...but at the same time, I can laugh out loud

JoJo is wayyy out of these dudes leagues. She's better off breaking up with whoever and eventually finding someone more in her caliber when she figures her sh*t out a little more.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Tue May 24, 2016 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue May 24, 2016 1:50 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Personally, I wouldn't want to associate myself with or call out an ex on the show, even if he was a good guy and things ended amicably.  Because I wouldn't want attention or invasion of privacy from the media or bachnation fans, especially the attacking, rude, slightly nuts and obsessive fan girls.  

I understand she's telling her side and clearing the air, but I don't get airing it for the world to see.  She could've addressed it to friends and family more privately if she was worried about them thinking badly of her.  By calling him out the way she did, makes me think she wants some attention too.  I'm certainly not saying he deserves a pass or to be let off the hook for his behavior if all the player/cheating rumors are indeed true.  But it was a couple years ago, he may have changed and grown up since then.  I don't see what she has to gain by doing what she did other than attention and possibly some new opportunities and income for spilling the beans.  If it was to simply to warn Jojo or even tell Jordan what she thought of his rewriting their history then, it would've been best handled privately, IMO.  But that's JMO.

:alltens: Good Post You summed up everything I was thinking, especially the bolded.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 24, 2016 1:56 pm

mindless wrote:Ugh, I hate it when I like a lead but they have crap taste. What makes this even worse is that Chase and Luke both seem pretty lovely, so if Robby and Jordan really are F2 then yikes. I'm still hoping that's not the case by some miracle. The last thing JoJo needs after Chad is another cheater. I can't really blame Jordan's ex for speaking out, since he misrepresented the ending of their relationship. Yes, she sounds bitter, but cheaters deserve to be called out IMO, so I don't really care. I wouldn't compare it to the Andi and Josh situation, since Josh didn't cheat, and I doubt Brittany's about to write a book.

While I do see the Andi/Josh comparisons, I also am getting major Jillian/Ed flashbacks.

Incredibly loveable and revered lead.
Cheating/hated by the masses F1.
Probably loved and revered F3/4. (Reid = Chase?)
Tabloids like crazy.
Exes coming out of the woodwork.

And my prediction:
About 6-12 mos relationship before it ends for both.
JoJo, like Jilly, goes on to be super successful in entertainment.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue May 24, 2016 2:07 pm

I still like JoJo, and I can not imagine how anyone on the Bachelorette (especially the Bachelorette) can find "the one" on this show, since IMO the cards are stacked against them.   I personally think that this season's overall pool of guys for JoJo were some of the worst that I have ever seen.  And she probably would have liked to have gotten rid of a lot of them by sending them home that first night,  But, these were the guys that she was given.  

The turnaround from the end of Ben's season to when her season began filming is a definite disadvantage IMO.  From just the spoilers alone - without knowing any of these guys personally - her F4 supposedly have two players and two normal (mostly there for the right reasons) guys.  And then there is the obvious villain, the bad boy Chad, who is there to stir up trouble, and to be an entirely different guy in front of JoJo as he is around the other guys.  Plus he will be the guy filling JoJo's head with what a dog Jordan is.  So, Chad is definitely going to be around a long time, right up until he gets sent home on the dreaded 2 on 1 date.  Does this all sound familiar?  Of course it does.

And, I will also keep in mind that JoJo just came off a season where Ben was touted as the perfect, most sincere Bachelor ever, and look how the producers put him through the ringer with his two ILYs.  These producers do not care one iota if JoJo finds real love, so I have no doubt that they are going to mess with her head all season long, reminding her all along the way how Ben blindsided her.  So, how could she possibly trust her gut if she never saw that one coming?

All the producers want is drama, drama, drama.  Everyone else, including the lead, is just collateral damage.  So, I hope JoJo survives this season and is happy, no matter how it turns out, and no matter who the last guy standing is.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2016 2:33 pm

MyWay143 wrote:Who's on #TeamChase on here? HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 2498057887 HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 2498057887 HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 2498057887

I think I'll be joining.

I was excited to see all the top 4 with an open mind and def like Chase the best, the tiny bit we got to see him. When Jojo was talking to him briefly, I got the most genuine chemistry vibe of her with anyone JMO. Even in the quick scene that it was, she seemed really into him and I just sensed a natural fun chemistry, that I didn't get from her and Jordan (seemed too forced and trying to make it happen, nothing like Kait and Shawn's naturalness night one IMO).

Plus he really is great looking. Anyone know when he gets a 1 on 1?

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue May 24, 2016 2:47 pm

I saw bits and pieces of the show last night. Chase and Wells are cute. The others... Yikes. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
missnana
BlackHalo
Longhornfan
traveler90
Cjr0204
mindless
heather_m_s
exmrsbundy
jen689
MyWay143
Seabear