SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by missnana Tue May 24, 2016 7:35 pm

Okay, so i watched the episode. i LOVE jojo and jordan's chemstery. i can totally see why she picked him if RS's spoiler is true. it's just that i got a weird vibe from him. i felt like She was totally into him and her body language was very obvious. his body language on the other hand was confusing. as if something is mentally blocking him from been with her in the moment.

maybe i am over analyzing and it's just him been nervous. but what ever it is i didn't feel he was 100% in the moment. as if inside of him something is holding him back from allowing him self to be with her.

anyway, i am so excited for this season! Jojo is the perfect bachelorette! she's everything and i have never liked a first night so much like i did with this one! i have high hopes for this season and i am cheering for Jojo! i was laughing so much during the whole episode and i had a blast watching it, she's confident and fun to watch and she has so much charisma! i think RS was right when he said she has the "it" factor. she's a bomb! wherever she's doing this for her career or love, i am loving it!
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 24, 2016 9:22 pm

@missnana Thanks for posting your thoughts! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 24, 2016 10:21 pm

HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Bachelorette-ratings-abc
Looking at the night’s broadcast action, according to final national estimates from Nielsen, the 12th edition of “The Bachelorette” bowed with a 2.0 rating/7 share in adults 18-49 and 6.63 million viewers overall from 9 to 11 p.m., standing as the night’s top series in 18-49 and within a tick of its year-ago premiere; in a first, it built by a tenth on “Dancing With the Stars.” It also was easily Monday’s No. 1 broadcast in adults 18-34 (2.0/8).
http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/monday-ratings-bachelorette-premiere-dancing-with-the-stars-abc-1201781893/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue May 24, 2016 10:35 pm

Well that all sounds good. Do more people just watch the bachelor normally or something? Didn't Ben and Farmer Chris have 8 million people watching?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue May 24, 2016 10:42 pm

missnana wrote:...i felt like JoJo was totally into Jordan and her body language was very obvious. his body language on the other hand was confusing. as if something is mentally blocking him from been with her in the moment...
From what I've read Jordan knows how to woo the ladies. He's had a lot of experience. He brought his A game and JoJo fell for it. He went on the Bachelorette for exposure not to find love. That's what's holding him back JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2016 10:44 pm

She's an aggressive kisser, he didn't have to guess where her lust was .

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 24, 2016 11:06 pm

casjacknick wrote:Well that all sounds good. Do more people just watch the bachelor normally or something? Didn't Ben and Farmer Chris have 8 million people watching?

Yeah, I think The Bachelor pulls in roughly 2 million more viewers on average. Probably has something to do with the time of year - winter vs. summer. And The Bachelor is the OG. But I don't get it. Ben, for me, was an anomaly season that I actually enjoyed. Usually, for me, The Bachelorette >>> The Bachelor.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 24, 2016 11:34 pm

It was up against the NBA Eastern conference finals and managed to beat The Voice finale pt 1 so not so bad.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2016 11:56 pm

I am so sorry I find myself not interested in this show much anymore and SWNSNBS just make it worse.  Instead I find other nice laughable shows to watch. For the first time I dont know which order what things flow any more. I will just read and stay on the side line. I like Luke though he seems sweet and handsome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 25, 2016 10:14 am

I finally was able to watch the first episode. Here are my thoughts. I can totally tell that it's going to be the Jorjo show. That's a given. JoJo is quite taken with him. I am still trying to figure him out though. He has the same mannerisms as Aaron, mainly they both talk fast, but Jordan seems more hyper. The kiss was hot and I suspect those kisses will become even hotter as the season progresses. giggling Now, as for Jordan, he seemed nervous the entire time when he was with JoJo. I found that interesting for saying he has been labeled as such the "ladies man." I am going to watch him closely this season. They definitely have chemistry, that cannot be denied.

The other guys that stand out to me based on first impressions are, Luke, of course, Chase, Ali, and sweet lovable James Taylor. I really liked him, but I feel JoJo is way out of his league. As for JoJo, she rocked it. She was relaxed, funny, and looked stunning! This is going to be a great season!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Wed May 25, 2016 12:49 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:
sde1041 wrote:That's typical bitter ex looking for revenge.
I rather find it sad that people are enjoying this kind of bullying.
This girl was not the one for him. Pure and simple. She should let go before becoming laughable with her bitterness and jealousy. HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 623245435
Sometimes this type of bullying and drama brings the couple closer and they become a real team. We'll see what this means for Jo^3.

Yes. For sure. Whether it's because they have something to "prove," or if it's just real life crap that brings them very close, very fast... Some of the messier endings/tabloidy seasons ended in longer relationships:

Nikki/JPG- 11 mos
Courtney/Ben - 11 mos
Jillian/Ed - 1 year

Heck ... Jason/Molly - married.

stuck, like I said in a previous post, please don't mistake my ammusment for thinking what this Brittany girl did was classy. It's TACKY AF. And like you, I'm mostly sad for The Rodgers family. Like I also said previously, their parents can't be happy about this brother feud/rift, and these women who are clearly fueling the fire. It's sad.
Stuck and So: I so completely agree with both of you and what's more, you both put it so eloquently. Well done! hi

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Wed May 25, 2016 12:57 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:Jordan shouldn't have brought up their relationship on the show, either. Jmo.
IMO it's unfair that the contestants can and. hi will bring up their exes and past relationships on the show, but if the ex responds, that's uncalled for. Don't open the door for the ex to speak up, don't mention them. Jmo.
two wrongs never make one right .
ITA

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
missnana
BlackHalo
Longhornfan
traveler90
Cjr0204
mindless
heather_m_s
exmrsbundy
jen689
MyWay143
Seabear