SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 35 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by exmrsbundy Wed May 25, 2016 1:23 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Personally, I wouldn't want to associate myself with or call out an ex on the show, even if he was a good guy and things ended amicably.  Because I wouldn't want attention or invasion of privacy from the media or bachnation fans, especially the attacking, rude, slightly nuts and obsessive fan girls.  

I understand she's telling her side and clearing the air, but I don't get airing it for the world to see.  She could've addressed it to friends and family more privately if she was worried about them thinking badly of her.  By calling him out the way she did, makes me think she wants some attention too.  I'm certainly not saying he deserves a pass or to be let off the hook for his behavior if all the player/cheating rumors are indeed true.  But it was a couple years ago, he may have changed and grown up since then.  I don't see what she has to gain by doing what she did other than attention and possibly some new opportunities and income for spilling the beans.  If it was to simply to warn Jojo or even tell Jordan what she thought of his rewriting their history then, it would've been best handled privately, IMO.  But that's JMO.

ITA LadyBug. Plus taking to social media to air it out is doing no good and very possibly harming other, innocent parties. Plus, once it's out there, it's out there for good adding insult to (in this case) self injury. All the way round no good is coming from any of this. JMO

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 3:26 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I finally was able to watch the first episode.  Here are my thoughts.  I can totally tell that it's going to be the Jorjo show.  That's a given.  JoJo is quite taken with him.  I am still trying to figure him out though.  He has the same mannerisms as Aaron, mainly they both talk fast, but Jordan seems more hyper.  The kiss was hot and I suspect those kisses will become even hotter as the season progresses.  giggling  Now, as for Jordan, he seemed nervous the entire time when he was with JoJo.  I found that interesting for saying he has been labeled as such the "ladies man."   I  am going to watch him closely this season.  They definitely have chemistry, that cannot be denied.

The other guys that stand out to me based on first impressions are, Luke, of course, Chase, Ali, and sweet lovable James Taylor.  I really liked him, but I feel JoJo is way out of his league.  As for JoJo, she rocked it.  She was relaxed, funny, and looked stunning!  This is going to be a great season!  

I like your post !
I got the same impressions from this first episode.
I also found Jordan quite nervous around Jojo, and as you said, interesting to notice for a guy with a womanizer rep.
I am looking forward to seeing how their hot chemistry and relationship evolve.
From the previews, I also like James who seems to be a sweetie and cool guy ; but I don't see him for Jojo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed May 25, 2016 7:22 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister · May 24

We beat The Voice and Dancing with the Stars!!!!! Thank you, #BachelorNation !!! #No. 1
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 7:41 am

Hey guys, i looked, but didn't find info on this anywhere, so sorry if it's a repeat question. For the ones that want to watch the episode from outside the US - is there a link of the full episode anywhere, i only found the first 40 mins - beginning of the cocktail party? Thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 26, 2016 10:27 am

We have a viewing link thread here.

Viewing links

Members will post links as they come across them, or post the ones they are using. Sorry, there aren't any in there right now. Perhaps someone can help out @yana_bach?

I'm not sure if this link will work for you, City TV. It has worked for those outside Canada in the past. Let me know if you can view it.

CityTV - Full Episodes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu May 26, 2016 11:22 am

@yana_bach I posted a link in the viewing link thread
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu May 26, 2016 3:35 pm

So, are they switching things up and not having JoJo do an actual blog of each episode this season? I only found the one where she talked about 4 of the 26 guys from the premier episode that aired on May 23rd.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 26, 2016 3:42 pm

Longhornfan wrote:So, are they switching things up and not having JoJo do an actual blog of each episode this season?  I only found the one where she talked about 4 of the 26 guys from the premier episode that aired on May 23rd.

It was posted in the SM thread....it was just released later than usual.

everly wrote:Jojo's Blog is up

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-blogs-jordan-rodgers-attraction

She's also doing a Facebook Live chat on the Bachelorette Facebook right now.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 26, 2016 5:21 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu May 26, 2016 6:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Link to blog thread

Thanks, GA, I wasn't aware of this thread. Good idea to post blogs here though.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri May 27, 2016 2:09 pm

Finally just watched (half-heartedly) the first episode, and admit didn't pay a whole lot of attention. My first impressions are that it's going to be Jordan. They definitely had chemistry. I thought Derek (I think that was his name, looks like John Krasinski to me) was cute. I'm a little on guard about Jo-Jo, something is suspicious to me for lack of a better word. She comes off sweet and innocent, but I think she's a little more calculating. She comes off as very flirty with all the guys, which is okay, but I'm just suspicious of her.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 27, 2016 2:48 pm

I was reading another forum and they were comparing how the guys were around/about Emily to how the guys were around/about JoJo. That they were genuinely freaked out and nervous because their bachelorettes were so out of this world breath taking. I don't really remember how the guys acted on Emily's premiere/season, especially compared to JoJo's, so can someone please give me some comparisons and differences?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
missnana
BlackHalo
Longhornfan
traveler90
Cjr0204
mindless
heather_m_s
exmrsbundy
jen689
MyWay143
Seabear