SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:30 pm

^^ Go for it, Alanna! rotfl rofl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:41 pm

nd4reality wrote:I thought you were going to post a sc of said adjustment. Lol.
LOL!! I'm not there yet, maybe in a few weeks.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:39 pm

This is hilarious laugh out loud

My fav new quotes: "Gogo JoJoJo!" And "Something only you and I understand." Hehe

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:43 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote: :Nod: This is hilarious laugh out loud

My fav new quotes: "Gogo JoJoJo!" And "Something only you and I understand." Hehe
Well joke's on Jo because I am determined to spend a lot of time in this thread trying to understand allllll about the allure of the BBJ and the lurve they share!! I'm well on my way I'd say  :Nod:

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:59 pm

Di_ATL wrote:You missed the one from Epi 3, where BBJ was rubbing up and down her leg, where her legs where draped over his, a new was talking about his past relationship.. :fanningfan  
when he stood up from that convo, and kissing session poor BBJ had to adjust himself, so me thinks things got a little more hot than the short clip we were shown. laugh out loud

Hehe. That was during their SQT when they started kissing and then it turned into making out. The camera switched angles and cut to JoJo talking about their connection. rotfl yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:27 am

Cheers to going down with this ship The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698 :yes: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 YHHSYj
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:26 am

Thanks Dess!

1) Jo's face right as BBJ gets within 5 feet of her: looks like she's ready to break out into full blown coos immediately
2) WHERE does BBJ learn these moves??? What if the girl wasn't ready yet and familiar enough with him to be scooped up? I don't know. That's why he's BBJ and I'm not.

Ahh they're hilarious together laugh out loud heartbeat

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:19 am

Dessler wrote:Cheers to going down with this ship The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698 :yes: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 YHHSYj
Her face as she's walking over to him awwww Angel face! Her entire expression is one of a giddy little babe. Fingers in her mouth, dreamy look in her eyes. She's such a cutie pie.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:26 am

Like the first man and woman in the garden of Eden seeing each other for the first time. Hotness.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:36 am

nd4reality wrote:Like the first man and woman in the garden of Eden seeing each other for the first time. Hotness.

And on ep 3/4, no less. This is more like an FD greeting :Nod:

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:43 am

IrelandRose wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Like the first man and woman in the garden of Eden seeing each other for the first time. Hotness.

And on ep 3/4, no less. This is more like an FD greeting :Nod:
laugh out loud laugh out loud love it. They probs had to tranq Jo before seeing BBJ for the lcd at the rate she's heading. So much chill and playing coy with this one.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:53 am

Wait a second. Is this "the garden" that the BB team talks about? Umm..
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan