SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:35 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:The fantasy suite was going to be smokin' no matter who she went in there with. JoJo is just THAT way. Touchy feeley, all up in your space, etc. I'm sure she enjoyed her time in there with the boys. In fact, I think she alluded to it in her People article from a few weeks ago laugh out loud

True, but I bet it was on fire when she got behind closed doors with Jordan! :Nod:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bamagal Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:37 pm

[quote="Dessler"]The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Pl7BSy2Cg

:cutesmile!: [/quo

Where is the emoji for "melts my heart"?  When he raises their clasped hands and kisses her hand -- sooo romantic!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:38 pm

Wowza is right, these gifs are amazing and seeing them all together like this show what an amazing connection these two really have. HAWT of the charts kinda connection. to bad they chose instead to show us all the chad drama and doubting drama instead. uggghhhh

Keeping em coming, i cant get enough of these two silly gooses.

her nuzzling into him is so freakin cute
his kissing her forehead all the time is adorable
the way she always plays in his hair shows how comfortable they are with each other
and like someone else mentioned, these two are so intertwined, you dont know where one starts and the other ends.

These two, adore them!!! cheerleader awwww eyedrool whipped

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:44 pm

There's something really strongly wrong with me because despite BBJ's BB behavior, I really don't care at all. I'm going to continue to enjoy watching the adorableness going on here laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:45 pm

JoJo just snapped from the plane going home to Dallas. I guess SHV officially over.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:46 pm

What the heck? Is he still on Raya?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:48 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:What the heck?  Is he still on Raya?  
Go read his general forum.

And yikes!! Not the right time to be away from BBJ right now. Although he's probably thankful she's going away laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by VV01 Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:54 pm

Also posted this in the general forum.

Let's say he was active last week and saw the news today. Even so, I don't think he's THAT STUPID to not to delete it right away if it was active. I mean, if he's a dog and a player like what RS is saying. He should be good at this. But why? I think the screenshot was screenshot again to change the time it was shot. That's just me tho
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:55 pm

Alanna wrote:There's something really strongly wrong with me because despite BBJ's BB behavior, I really don't care at all. I'm going to continue to enjoy watching the adorableness going on here laugh out loud

There must be something wrong with me too!  I love sweet Jo, and even though I might not understand her choice or the choices she makes, I will stand by her!!  I love them on the show and enjoy watching too.  It is a show....a silly TV show, and she certainly looks happy now.  Maybe she just doesn't care.  giggling   I think she is pi$%ing the ex off.  She looks way too good AND happy.

Thanks for this wonderful fan thread where I can come and feel all the LOVE. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:05 pm

He is such a BBJ!! The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 3806527698 I still think he's got the moves like Jagger...the mooooves like Jagger! The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1710264613 laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:29 pm

Haha this is too funny. Oh well, Jojo is into him till at least the FRC so entertainment galore.

Plus who knows what entertainment the atfr will provide.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by VV01 Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:44 pm

You guys better check Jordan's new tweet providing proof that he's account is currently not active

https://twitter.com/JRodgers11/status/745802229072879616
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan