SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:42 pm

Dessler wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Does no one here do Vids ?

i can but it is a bit time consuming...
Just incase i make a video... i would need suggestions of what their "love song" should be?

Another vote for Love Me Like You Do (praying we don't have to swap it for I Knew You Were Trouble by TSwift come season end.....)

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:45 pm

GUYS HES FALLING IN LOVE WITH HER OMG THEY ARE THE CUTEST COUPLE EVER
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:48 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:
Dessler wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Does no one here do Vids ?

i can but it is a bit time consuming...
Just incase i make a video... i would need suggestions of what their "love song" should be?

Another vote for Love Me Like You Do (praying we don't have to swap it for I Knew You Were Trouble by TSwift come season end.....)

And I pray she does not have to write a song dissing her Ex like Taylor Twift cantstopl

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:56 pm

geo55 wrote:Garbage TimeVerified account ‏@GarbageTime  25m25 minutes ago
The Bachelorette's @JRodgers11 chats with @katienolan this week on the #GarbageTimePod!

https://soundcloud.com/garbagetimepodcast/ep-44-jordan-rodgers

Interesting. He said he developed real feelings for JoJo...which we already knew, but still interesting. Hugesmile

"It was a fun experience, maybe minus one." Chad. The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:16 pm

Di_ATL wrote:
Emila23_12 wrote:Firt kiss PINKHEART

These two

and he is accused often of not looking into her beautiful brown eyes...WHAT...

I think he has a BB past but, I truly believe he went on two fold, to c if he had a connection with Jojo and yes sure, see if it could possibly help with a  future in Sports analyst. I think somewhere in the process, he did realize Jojo has that it factor that he has be missing from past relationships and so he eventually opened to the idea of lets see what happens and fell for Jojo how could you NOT?  She is adorable, has an amazing personality, looks, fun, loving, affectionate, I mean.    

I'm trying not to be naive, and I'm sure some who are reading this are thinking "You ARE naive!" But it's possible that Jordan had never met anyone who rocked his world enough for him to be committed. I hope he never really committed himself to anyone that he cheated on, or led them to believe he was committed to them. Anyway, maybe this is one of those "Fooled around and fell in love" situations. It's possible. JoJo's no slouch, and to some, she's a prize. She isn't everyone's cup of tea, but who is? I know, it's not so likely this will work out considering it's The Bachelor/ette. But it does happen. But the more people hate Jordan (especially Booger Boy), the more I hope Jordan proves everyone wrong.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:44 pm

The Bachelorette's @JRodgers11 chats with @katienolan this week on the #GarbageTimePod!

I loved the interview. He really is funny, articulate, confident and I get why Jo is so taken with him.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:54 pm

traveler90 wrote:

I loved the interview. He really is funny, articulate, confident and I get why Jo is so taken with him.

Ugghhh I hate I cant listen to it till I get out of work...I want to hear our BBJ....glad to hear he seems confident after all this drama, shheeeusss give the poor guy a break already.

However with that said, if it weren't for our BBJ who in the world would we be chatting about, seems like all the other forums have died down but Jordans.... guess TPTB knew they had something special with him, whether its good or bad, it is bringing in the ratings . giggling

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:03 pm

In the interview, at the point he talked about his plans to start a food truck, he said "...Nashville, when I was living there..." or, did I not hear that right?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:09 pm

^^ no, you heard right, I heard the same thing
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:14 pm

I really liked that interview. He seemed pretty happy and genuine to me.

@julychild I heard the same thing. Could explain why he's been in No Cal since he came back. He seems pretty passionate about MetPro which I believe is based in Chico so maybe he moved back?

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:26 pm

everly wrote:I really liked that interview. He seemed pretty happy and genuine to me.

@julychild I heard the same thing. Could explain why he's been in No Cal since he came back. He seems pretty passionate about MetPro which I believe is based in Chico so maybe he moved back?

He could be back in Chico or he lives somewhere between Hermosa and Manhattan Beach in SoCal. A number of people have tweeted about seeing him around there.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:30 pm

I bet Jo would love to move down there and try her hand in media/hosting.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan