SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:37 pm

Is that Garbage interview worth listening to the whole thing? Is Jordan on the whole thing?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:38 pm

thanks maddy for all the pics and gifs.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:40 pm

^^ He's not on it the whole time but it's quite a long interview. I think in the description it says when it's about Jordan. And I liked the interview a lot.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:41 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:No! What was funny was when Jo said at dinner, "I feel like I've been waiting a long time to hang out with you" and Jordan replied back with "you have..." It was kind of like a "You have...? No, I have!" Haha.
Oh hey! Are you feeling better?? laugh out loud after BBJ freaked out about the Raya thing, I feel better leaving our gal in his hands!
After this new supposed Raya info.. No laugh out loud It's all too much. What to believe, what to believe? I just want to support Jo...but I don't want to see her car crash in slow motion, as it seems like it is..  no

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:52 pm

I don't know.  I tend to believe him on the whole Raya debacle.  I am however skeptical of this Apple upper management RS superfan!!  giggling

I love our decorated thread!  

The interview with Jordan was interesting.  I think it is worth a listen, plus it allows you to skip to the parts you want to listen too.  Kind of sad to hear him talk about Aaron as it doesn't sound like they are very close.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:56 pm

You can also watch the video of the interview. I think this might've been done from the SH laugh out loud

https://youtu.be/0rsSbnZ8Idw

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:59 pm

The Raya thing to me is a bunch of ballyhoo about nothing.  Even if Jordan is a really bad boy player... which I do not think is true, he has a lot more to think about than this silly dating account.  There is a good chance this was not even on his mind until all this silliness came out.  I do  not think this is even that important.   If any thing JoJo is annoyed about is RS and the tabloids, so much negative.  

okay back to a love story.   wishing them a great one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:01 pm

everly wrote:You can also watch the video of the interview. I think this might've been done from the SH laugh out loud

https://youtu.be/0rsSbnZ8Idw

He is charismatic... i ll give him that :yes:
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:21 pm

I kind of see now why Jojo finds him irresistible Embarassed
If I see him all smitten with her in the next episodes, now that the weirdness is wearing off, then all will be forgiven The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 3806527698
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:22 pm

^^ Yep. He sure is. I can see why JoJo is putty in his hands! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:31 pm

Bye to the Raya debacle!

Great interview. He's a social butterfly.

Very charismatic guy. Like the part of him being the child of Derek, Chase and Robby Hugesmile

Thanks for bringing over all the gifs and pics.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:32 pm

I think, he was way more comfortable on his one-on-one, going in for the kiss, just focused on her, and I don't think I saw him look at the camera once. I think he's starting to catch up to her feelings, you can see it when they're dancing, he looks as giddy and happy as she does.Smiley
And man, he really is irresistible and charismatic. He also looks very happy during the interview and it could have been done during the shv. He did look to his right quite often giggling
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan