SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:53 pm

Another butt grab! #teambutt
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Isabel123 Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:57 pm

My SC Epi 5 date:

bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Epi5.6_zpsmxasfikt

bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Epi5.7_zpsk4dl7qha

bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Epi5.8_zpsxxbzcolb

bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Epi5.9_zpso1gf1dwm
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:59 pm

JoJo is always finding a way to touch him. So cute! He better be good to her!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:00 am

Their skin color is nearly the same.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:20 am

I love their greeting and the patented #teambutt grab laugh out loud I so understand why women are throwing themselves at him, including Jo. I don't even know how they got her to leave LA yesterday and be away from him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:26 am

Ok seriously, these two are so in sync with each other, they touch there hair at the same time, they lead and step in sync with the same foot, she loves to climb him like a tree monkey, they love to touch each other's face while kissing, oh my just to name a few things.. awwww awwww :sprinklehearts cloud nine

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:12 am

It seems likely they has a safe house visit this past weekend and the weekend before that right? And they were most likely together at least 3 days at a time? Is that the usual? 

Btw, any IG interaction lately laugh out loud ?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:16 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:It seems likely they has a safe house visit this past weekend and the weekend before that right? And they were most likely together at least 3 days at a time? Is that the usual? 

They seem to be together all the time, which is really surprising to me. Shawn and Kait only had 4 shv visits together: Memorial Day, snapchatgate, 4th of July and spent the week before the finale aired together. 

In contrast, Jo and BBJ seem to have already had at least 3 visits: Memorial Day, two weekends ago and then almost a week this time. Maybe he needs special supervision and cannot roam free like other f1s. Ya know she's gotta keep eyes on her baddy 24/7 ideally.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:27 am

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:It seems likely they has a safe house visit this past weekend and the weekend before that right? And they were most likely together at least 3 days at a time? Is that the usual? 

They seem to be together all the time, which is really surprising to me. Shawn and Kait only had 4 shv visits together: Memorial Day, snapchatgate, 4th of July and spent the week before the finale aired together. 

In contrast, Jo and BBJ seem to have already had at least 3 visits: Memorial Day, two weekends ago and then almost a week this time. Maybe he needs special supervision and cannot roam free like other f1s. Ya know she's gotta keep eyes on her baddy 24/7 ideally.

Haha! BBJ does need special supervision. giggling Jo is so content and happy with him. Gogo Jojo! bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 2498057887
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:28 am

I also think with their proximity being so close to one another, he in Cali already, and her having Becca there to cover as someone to visit, plus with all the DRAMA surrounding our bbj, the odds stacked against them, these two are probably doing everything they can to see each other.  Both do appear to be quite happy by photos we've seen and interviews. :yes: yes

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:55 am

Someone spotted Jordan.  Not sure where.  

https://mobile.twitter.com/abigaillyn_/status/746201705931382784/video/1
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:17 am

Wasn't a fan of his, but I'll have to say he looks really cute in that video/interview.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan