SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:43 am

He has been spotted at the Manning Passing Academy at Nicholls State University in Thibodaux, Louisiana. The girls are going crazy on twitter giggling and he is only about 7 hours from JoJo. Hugesmile
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

bachelorettemonday - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by harley_quinn Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:57 am

does anybody know why they cut the scene where he is confronting her after the chad-ex drama. it's in the preview and you can hear him say in the voice over when she's hugging everyone that he went after her to reassure her his feelings. I would have loved to that moment...

i'm new here and a really big fan of #teamjorjo
harley_quinn
harley_quinn

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:18 am

harley_quinn wrote:does anybody know why they cut the scene where he is confronting her after the chad-ex drama. it's in the preview and you can hear him say in the voice over when she's hugging everyone that he went after her to reassure her his feelings. I would have loved to that moment...

Welcome!! Glad you joined us! handwave I believe the reason that footage was left on the cutting room floor is because a) it might have given the ending away with Jordan's hands all up in JoJo's hair giggling b) TPTB are going for a certain edit with Jordan (can he be trusted) (is he going to break JoJo's heart) (is he only in it for fame). I wish we could have seen that scene too. :bigsigh:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by VV01 Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:54 am

Team Jorjo here! Just watched his interview. Looks like he's happy and smiling a lot talking about the show + Jojo. :cutesmile!:
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:20 am

harley_quinn wrote:does anybody know why they cut the scene where he is confronting her after the chad-ex drama. it's in the preview and you can hear him say in the voice over when she's hugging everyone that he went after her to reassure her his feelings. I would have loved to that moment...

Welcome!! I don't know why they did that but maybe we're not supposed to know that BBJ can actually human and must forever remain a shifty, water-sipping character in our minds.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:22 am

Oh look, jordan has a type. Is everyone bearded these days?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:22 am

Mommyof1 wrote:

Welcome!!  Glad you joined us!  handwave   I believe the reason that footage was left on the cutting room floor is because a) it might have given the ending away with Jordan's hands all up in JoJo's hair giggling  b) TPTB are going for a certain edit with Jordan (can he be trusted)  (is he going to break JoJo's heart)  (is he only in it for fame).    I wish we could have seen that scene too.  :bigsigh:

I hate they left that part out as well, but of course understand as they have a role they are portraying our BBJ as and that is , the supposed Cheater, heart breaker, ex athlete just wanting fame. I think that scene would have definitely showed that all these out takes of the guys questioning his motives persae, are total garbage and producer driven. I figured there was a lot more to that convo between them in that hallway, as when she is sitting on the couch she looks directly at BBJ and says did you know about this, he shakes his head yes. Then outtake of him saying I wanted to let her know, I support her and athen we get a clip of a 2 sec hug of him saying it alright. NOT buying what TPTB are trying to sell with him. I Bet he followed her out to the hall, or she may of asked him to come out for a sec, they had a wonderful convo to clear the air about her rumors, and she probably apologized to him for the convo they had early about his alleged cheating etc. They end with that scene of the hugging and him comforting her. JMO :yes:

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:27 am

Just thought of this but I loved how he laughed when the girl asked if he thought Jo was interested in him because of Aaron. Right. I cannot imagine Jo being more interested in BBJ as himself in any way, shape or form. She's obsessed with the man laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:02 pm

Not that we need any more confimation but did anyone else catch that when asked if he watched Be's season he said no, only one episode and during the second one he fell asleep. Then the interviewer asked: "Don't you want to see her with another man?" and he laughs and says: "I watched her with other men for months." Way to be obvious, Jordan laugh out loud
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:27 pm

I pretty much swooned for Jo when he called her Joelle!! Oh emm gee. Everything about that BBJ is sexy.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:30 pm

^^ Me too. I don't know which episode it was but Cat (SeanCat) tweeted: "What would be Jojo's and Jordan's couple name?" and someone answered "Jordelle" and Jordan liked it

Last edited by traveler90 on Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:31 pm

Ha that's adorable! He certainly seems like he's caught real feelings for her but considering basically every woman throws herself at the man, I understand why it's hard for him to reform his BB ways.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan