SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fangirl - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:11 pm

He looks great in all these pics this week.
Refreshed and happy. :Nod:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

fangirl - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:14 pm

nd4reality wrote:It's not like they could show us that scene because it's already obvious that he is runaway winner and that would only drive home the point.

they look so comfortable and soft wrapped in each other's arms. **sigh** heartbeat
All she wanted was Jordan's arms around her and that's what she got.
Yeah and I think this is also a catalyst for her trusting BBJ and leaning into him, literally and metaphorically. They've now both been accused of something and since she feels hers is so unjustified, it must be exactly the same for BBJ. 

She really need some comfort that night because she was a hot mess and I'm sure there's no one else she needed/wanted it more than from her baddy. So even if we didn't see it, I'm glad it happened! She's the sweetest thing.

It will probs be similar at the frc, she seems like a hot mess from the previews but I'm guessing all's well the moment BBJ arrives on the scene and snuggles her Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:33 pm

^^^I can't wait for the frc where I am sure she will be a "hot mess" until her BBJ gets there! Maybe, just maybe we will see a twirl!! LOL
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:37 pm

^^ me neither, soccermom. I also can't wait for the proposal, it's time for Jordan to be a bit nervous giggling and if the proposal is anything like what he wrote about his grandpa, it's going to be amazing heartbeat
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:44 pm

traveler90 wrote:^^ me neither, soccermom. I also can't wait for the proposal, it's time for Jordan to be a bit nervous giggling and if the proposal is anything like what he wrote about his grandpa, it's going to be amazing heartbeat
Yes!! He's so articulate in that Garbage podcast and what he wrote to his grandpa and then zero to Jo on the show?? No way. I'm very much looking forward to seeing less irredeemable BBJ and a little more redeemable, like real life or something laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:27 pm

Just some observations about our BBJ from watching the podcast interview again fangirl - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 3806527698 #shame. We obviously know he has a bad rep but here are some good things i noticed about him:

He is articulate
He sees the good side of people and situations( when he was talking about evan,daniel,not getting a haircut because he was on a date e.t.c) *the girl even commented that he is so positive*
His Australian accent is awesome :yes:
He is funny and charming thumbsup
Humble and perspective when talking about his time in the NFL and how people make fun of him
And he is a social butterfly which i like thumbsup

If you have any other thoughts or observations about BBJ. Please contribute :cutesmile!:
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:34 pm

Dessler wrote:Just some observations about our BBJ from watching the podcast interview again fangirl - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 3806527698 #shame. We obviously know he has a bad rep but here are some good things i noticed about him:

He is articulate
He sees the good side of people and situations( when he was talking about evan,daniel,not getting a haircut because he was on a date e.t.c) *the girl even commented that he is so positive*
His Australian accent is awesome :yes:
He is funny and charming  thumbsup
Humble and perspective when talking about his time in the NFL and how people make fun of him
And he is a social butterfly which i like  thumbsup

If you have any other thoughts or observations about BBJ. Please contribute :cutesmile!:
I had no doubt he was more intelligent than his edit shows; he graduated from Vandy  and was a three-time SEC Academic Honor Roll recipient.  But was somewhat surprised at how articulate he is!  From the podcast he seems genuine, and kind -- not exactly the edit he received in the show.  And he is FUNNY!!!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:39 pm

^^^ Yes! i was surprised when i saw that he was a three-time SEC Academic Honor Roll recipient in Vandy! , while playing football and also involved in the track team at same time. #impressed :claphands

Last edited by Dessler on Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:48 pm

Looks, a sense of humor, AND brains -- what a sexy combination! :cutesmile!:
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:58 pm

And that Australian accent was top drawer!! clapping!

IrelandRose

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:12 pm

I am loving all of these Manning Camp pics cheerleader awwww

The latest:

@jasonfrost2 wrote:Hurt squad
fangirl - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Untitl11
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHIEgrcDrdr/?taken-by=jasonfrost2

@tamorris11 wrote:Great time with the QB Country boys (@qbc_bham @awill_qbc @qbcountry @jrodgers11 ) at Manning Passing Academy! #MPA
fangirl - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Untitl12
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHIFXTrgAHm/?taken-by=tamorris11

@KoriHurd wrote:it's official... im going to marry @JRodgers11  fangirl - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 1f495 (s/o to jack for the pic)
fangirl - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Cl459o10
https://twitter.com/KoriHurd/status/747098324214259713

IrelandRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:13 pm

Love at first sight for Jojo ..maybe? she seemed so excited after meeting him :cutesmile!:
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan