SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:31 am

Via Jojo blog: http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-jojo-jojo-fletcher-exclusive-blog-ex-boyfriend-chad-jordan-cheating-confrontation

"Maybe that's why I loved that kiss from Jordan so much. I knew no one else could see us, even if they were close by. It was pretty darn hot.

I was really looking forward to seeing Jordan. He and I had an instant connection that first night when he stepped out of the limo, but I was so ready to try and move beyond that. And I know the water was a little murky, but just seeing those seals swim around so close to us was amazing. They are so big (and. yes, a little stinky!) but so graceful. If you haven't had the chance to swim with seals and you have the opportunity, give it a go!

That night, I knew I needed to have a serious talk with Jordan. It was hard bringing those issues up with him, but I knew I wouldn't be able to move forward without having that conversation. I could tell he was surprised, and there was a moment there when I was worried that he was about to shut down. But he didn't. Hearing him open up and tell me that he was immature and maybe not the best person in past relationships meant a lot. He didn't try to place blame on anyone other than himself. I respected that. And it made me realize that the connection between us was more than just physical."
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:51 am

^ She never gives anything good or telling or giddy about Jordan imo.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:52 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ She never gives anything good or telling or giddy about Jordan imo.
I've noticed that too. I would expect her to be so happy and over the moon in love now with BBJ and it should be reflective in her blogs, but I'm always left wanting more.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:54 am

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ She never gives anything good or telling or giddy about Jordan imo.
I've noticed that too. I would expect her to be so happy and over the moon in love now with BBJ and it should be reflective in her blogs, but I'm always left wanting more.
Well it's reflective in those dang quotes she likes on IG laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:01 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Well it's reflective in those dang quotes she likes on IG laugh out loud
I don't think she can...she will give something away giggling
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:25 pm

Boy, do I ever agree with Elon. I didn't know what to expect last
night after all the hoopla last week. Surprisingly to me I saw
why JoJo is so taken with him. He is sexy.  I know I know it's
hard to get by the cheating. But last night I saw love from both.
I loved Robby more than ever, sweet loving man IMO Alex why 
didn't he get the boot??? Evan. Good ridence, Daniel to good
for the show so he says. Great show last night.:cutesmile!:

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:27 pm

Still waiting to watch the episode, but I just saw the deleted scene.  Oh my goodness, she is a smitten kitten just listening to Jordan tell his story about the bidet!  cantstopl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:31 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Still waiting to watch the episode, but I just saw the deleted scene.  Oh my goodness, she is a smitten kitten just listening to Jordan tell his story about the bidet!  cantstopl
Kitten is like the perfect description, when he mentioned his story, she was basically purring to hear it. Come on BBJ!! I want to see him love and adore her and begin to give all that back to her in spades.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:33 pm

I missed the bidet scene, where is that?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:34 pm

Alanna wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Still waiting to watch the episode, but I just saw the deleted scene.  Oh my goodness, she is a smitten kitten just listening to Jordan tell his story about the bidet!  cantstopl
Kitten is like the perfect description, when he mentioned his story, she was basically purring to hear it. Come on BBJ!! I want to see him love and adore her and begin to give all that back to her in spades.

I don't get why tptb don't show moment like that...it was really cute giggling  and also the the clip of him comforting her no no
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:35 pm

here: https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/745072842803314688
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:36 pm

Dessler wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I don't get why tptb don't show moment like that...it was really cute giggling  and also the the clip of him comforting her no no

IMO it will give away that he actually does have a heart.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan