SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

usweekly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:54 pm

BBJ slays and slays and slays laugh out loud No wonder Jo and every female ever is powerless.

I believe this is called giving no effs.

Behold:
usweekly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Image43

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

usweekly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by everly Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:15 pm

Aw. I just noticed JoJo favorited this tweet.

https://twitter.com/rehagan/status/747820440555524096

Hopefully this means there IS a proposal laugh out loud

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:21 pm

Aww, I can't wait to see it either.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by VV01 Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:29 pm

Hey guys. Did you see Jade/Tanner/JJ's tweets? Apparently, Robby wants to pay them to promote his instagram account hahaha they gave the clues away and liked tweets that it was robby. I mean, obviously he's the one in it for the wrong reasons. Can we just switch the spotlight to him instead of Jordan who's obviously doing nothing wrong. T
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:59 pm

Video created by me.

As requested :cutesmile!:
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:04 pm

This is so perfect.

thank you so much. :claphands

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by honeill15 Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:06 pm

I have just joined Smiley and spent hours cruising through all 73 pages  usweekly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 1f633 so I'm not positive if someone has already posted about this butttt I found some information that I know this group would appreciate. Jordan listed Wedding Crashers as one of his favorite movies in his ABC bio. Who else has that as their favorite movie? JOJO! If you go back to her bio for Ben's season that is what she wrote.  usweekly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 2665  usweekly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 2665  usweekly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 2665

honeill15

Female Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:07 pm

Yes that is something I remember.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by VV01 Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:11 pm

Oh wow. Jojo and Jordan!! The video is perf!! Thanks!
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:24 pm

honeill15 wrote:I have just joined Smiley and spent hours cruising through all 73 pages  usweekly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 1f633 so I'm not positive if someone has already posted about this butttt I found some information that I know this group would appreciate. Jordan listed Wedding Crashers as one of his favorite movies in his ABC bio. Who else has that as their favorite movie? JOJO! If you go back to her bio for Ben's season that is what she wrote.  usweekly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 2665  usweekly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 2665  usweekly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 2665
Yes! I mentioned this awhile back! It's also really interesting because A LOT of people have said JoJo looks like Isla Fisher (who's in Wedding Crashers) since Ben's season.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:36 pm

honeill15 wrote:I have just joined Smiley and spent hours cruising through all 73 pages  usweekly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 1f633 so I'm not positive if someone has already posted about this butttt I found some information that I know this group would appreciate. Jordan listed Wedding Crashers as one of his favorite movies in his ABC bio. Who else has that as their favorite movie? JOJO! If you go back to her bio for Ben's season that is what she wrote.  usweekly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 2665  usweekly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 2665  usweekly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 2665
Welcome!! Is it weird that when I was bored earlier I reread some of the 73 pages I helped fill? Please don't answer that laugh out loud

And the video is awesome!!! We need to tweet this to BBJ and Jo! Maybe BBJ will even fav it because the time to pretend he's not f1 was so yesterday.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:39 pm

Yes. Someone should totally tweet this to the big bad softie and his lady love.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan