SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 74 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

usweekly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:41 pm

Jo is snapping herself with Jackson as usual laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

usweekly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lily Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:41 pm

cheerleader thank you Dessler for the video. They are so in sync awwww
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:47 pm

Dessler wrote:Video created by me.

As requested :cutesmile!:

:sending flowers  thank you Dessler, love the video and the song .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:52 pm

I can't see it for some reason.  You Tube crashes when I try to open it.   :pout Can you tell me what title you gave it and maybe I can search for it? TIA!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:55 pm

honeill15 wrote:I have just joined Smiley and spent hours cruising through all 73 pages  usweekly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 1f633 so I'm not positive if someone has already posted about this butttt I found some information that I know this group would appreciate. Jordan listed Wedding Crashers as one of his favorite movies in his ABC bio. Who else has that as their favorite movie? JOJO! If you go back to her bio for Ben's season that is what she wrote.  usweekly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 2665  usweekly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 2665  usweekly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 2665

Welcomeparty! you will enjoy it here, this is a happy place.

It's been awhile since I watched The Bachelorette, I've only watched 2 seasons Emily and Trista and was excited when Jojo was announced as the next ette. I can't wait for their 2nd 1 on 1, hoping it's drama free and will show more of their conversations and goofiness.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:56 pm

Any IG likes today?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:58 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
honeill15 wrote:I have just joined Smiley and spent hours cruising through all 73 pages  usweekly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 1f633 so I'm not positive if someone has already posted about this butttt I found some information that I know this group would appreciate. Jordan listed Wedding Crashers as one of his favorite movies in his ABC bio. Who else has that as their favorite movie? JOJO! If you go back to her bio for Ben's season that is what she wrote.  usweekly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 2665  usweekly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 2665  usweekly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 2665

Welcomeparty! you will enjoy it here, this is a happy place.

It's been awhile since I watched The Bachelorette, I've only watched 2 seasons Emily and Trista and was excited when Jojo was announced as the next ette. I can't wait for their 2nd 1 on 1, hoping it's drama free and will show more of their conversations and goofiness.
I doubt it'll be drama- free. Let's see how Jo has been handling each of her interactions with BBJ:
1) Crying over not getting her ily fast enough
2) Cheating scandal with the gf
3) Card game scandal
4) ?!???

So yes, I highly doubt next date will be any more pleasant for the guy, Joelle will make darn sure he's not going to have a good time, that's for certain!! Ha.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:59 pm

And What a Moment it Was!
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:02 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:

I can't see it for some reason.  You Tube crashes when I try to open it.   :pout  Can you tell me what title you gave it and maybe I can search for it?  TIA!

Here's the link provided by Dessler: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EndeJIXlvBk and it's entitled JOJO+JORDAN
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Alanna wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:

I doubt it'll be drama- free. Let's see how Jo has been handling each of her interactions with BBJ:
3) Card game scandal
4) ?!???

So yes, I highly doubt next date will be any more pleasant for the guy, Joelle will make darn sure he's not going to have a good time, that's for certain!! Ha.

Poor Jordan, he must have fallen in love with Jojo to stay despite of all these doubts and other issues. He mentioned in Garbage interview that he will not stay if he's not interested.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:10 pm

Thanks, Isabel! Great video, Dessler! Love it!! Thanks for taking the time to make it! thumbsup clapping!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:11 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:

3) Card game scandal
4) ?!???

Poor Jordan, he must have fallen in love with Jojo to stay despite of all these doubts and other issues. He mentioned in Garbage interview that he will not stay if he's not interested.
It's like, "Woman, can we have 5 minutes of quiet time??" laugh out loud Well he better get used to it! Her snaps are so relaxed, cute and happy, so I guess he's doing just fine Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan