SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:13 am

harley_quinn wrote::Thanktwo this video is perfect, thank you Dessler :alltens:

we get to see the "I am in love with you" scene next episode (hopefully without bad editing)

just for clarity: what is the difference between "falling for you", "falling in love with you" and "being in love with you"? Is "i am in love with you" the same thing as "i love you"?
very confusing for someone whos first language is German scratchHugesmile

Falling in love with you = verliebt sein, I am in love with you / I love you = Ich liebe dich Smiley
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:20 am

Hooked wrote:Why is everyone so team Jordan?  

I wouldn't say everyone is team Jordan. But everyone posting in this thread is because it's a fan forum. Outside of this thread, there are more than enough people who are not team Jordan. :-) IMO.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:25 am

Hooked wrote:Why is everyone so team Jordan?  

Im Team JoJo but also Team Jordan because I like me some BB too giggling !!!! I Think Jordan isnt as bad as the mags make it look like.
And I like them together :cutesmile!:
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Back to top Go down

Post by harley_quinn Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:18 am

Emila23_12 wrote:

we get to see the "I am in love with you" scene next episode (hopefully without bad editing)

just for clarity: what is the difference between "falling for you", "falling in love with you" and "being in love with you"? Is "i am in love with you" the same thing as "i love you"?

Falling in love with you = verliebt sein, I am in love with you / I love you = Ich liebe dich Smiley

Hehe vielen Dank Smiley falling for you = verknall sein? nice to know I'm not the only European based person who is addicted to the US bachelorette handwave
harley_quinn
harley_quinn

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:12 am

Jordan has that 'it' factor, imo. Swagger, incredibly attractive, intelligence, positivity, sense of humor and I can see a sweetness to him underneath that bad boy exterior. Oh, and he has great hair! And JoJo's okay too! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:17 am

harley_quinn wrote:
Emila23_12 wrote:

Hehe vielen Dank Smiley falling for you = verknall sein? nice to know I'm not the only European based person who is addicted to the US bachelorette handwave

yes Yeah I love the US and Australien version !!!! Our german bachelore sucks ! The bachelorette is ok!
The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 3806527698
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:44 am

BBJ just fav'd this. So cute, he's trying to be called GBJ laugh out loud 

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Image44

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:52 am

That's a great inspirational quote for him! Hope he remembers it often!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by harley_quinn Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:05 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:

yes  Yeah I love the US and Australien version !!!! Our german bachelore sucks ! The bachelorette is ok!
The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 3806527698

Hehe true but the german one is still 10 times better than the Swiss version. I'm relly thankful for all the eyecandy and hot BBJ turned GBJ I get to see in the US version. God bless America :bigsmile:
harley_quinn
harley_quinn

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:18 pm

Can someone tell me what to type in the search bar in YT to get the love me like you do vid to pop up to the top of the list?
Instead of linking out from the posts???

TIA.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:32 pm

nd4reality wrote:Can someone tell me what to type in the search bar in YT to get the love me like you do vid to pop up to the top of the list?
Instead of linking out from the posts???

TIA.

the bachelorette: jojo+jordan
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:45 pm

Thanks will try that.

You rock

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan