SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:35 am

Question for those who know snapchat: Can you snap old photos or must they be realtime?

Back to top Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by mysthelma Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:58 am

BKay wrote:Question for those who know snapchat: Can you snap old photos or must they be realtime?

Yeah you can definitely snap old photos. Just go into your photos select the picture and the click snapchat app, the app opens with the selected picture ready to share.

If you using Apple iPhone or iPad and snapchat is not showing in your photos sharing options click more, and enable snapchat under activities.

Hope this helps

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 1f49b  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:31 am

Yes, it does - thank you mysthelma. Things that make you go hmmmm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:35 am

Another question: Chase has been under the radar for most of the season, right? Ive been settled on the Jordan F1 train for quite some time, but what if the ragmags are onto something? What if this season has a Des-esque ending? Did you see the flower crown snaps of Chase and his mom? Am I over-reaching in thinking it a little too coincidental that Jo and Becca have been all about flower crowns this week?

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:00 am

I love horse pictures! :cutesmile!:
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:55 am

Looking at those pics of Chase, makes me not give a darn that I'm old enough to be his mother. Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 1710264613 He's my fav, and has been since sleuthing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:02 pm

BKay wrote:Another question: Chase has been under the radar for most of the season, right? Ive been settled on the Jordan F1 train for quite some time, but what if the ragmags are onto something? What if this season has a Des-esque ending? Did you see the flower crown snaps of Chase and his mom? Am I over-reaching in thinking it a little too coincidental that Jo and Becca have been all about flower crowns this week?

Lol good to keep hope alive....
I agree his edit has been weird, not enough screen time but I definitely feel their chemistry and passion the little we have been shown. I think Jojo likes him a lot but I get the sense he was a little guarded in declaring his feelings for fear of getting hurt.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 1f49b  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonchan Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Looking at those pics of Chase, makes me not give a darn that I'm old enough to be his mother. Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 1710264613 He's my fav, and has been since sleuthing.

I am with you Gaurdian Angel and it doesn't hurt that he is kind and a gentleman.

sharonchan

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:06 am

You're welcome ladies!! :fanningfan
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 Image35
cbmcnary snapchat
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:50 am

What a stud....:cutesmile!:eyedrool

mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:46 am

Wow! I like him brushing his teeth in a towel too! Praying
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:45 am

OMG he is so gorgeous.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+33
casjacknick
Lovequest
Mindyloo
AllAboutLove
Just Looking