SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:21 pm

Robby H Hayes ‏@RobbyHHayes 15h15 hours ago
In the end, only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you.

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by babs Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:23 pm

I'll help Holly keep that girl away from him. Thank God he never married her.

I love his family.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:24 pm

Robby, forever my Spumoni, is one of the most impressive men I have ever seen on this series. Someone as loving, honest, intelligent, articulate, personable, fun, handsome, dapper, positive, and humorous as Robby doesn't come around very often. On top of all of that, he has been a true gentleman throughout. His parents should be very proud of the man they have raised and of the close, loving family they have worked to create. Keep taking the high road, Robby. Holly, if you are reading this - I have a daughter the perfect age for Patrick. PM me, and we can discuss.  Smiley  

I've enjoyed getting to know TV Robby. I say TV Robby not as a slur, but simply because as an unspoiled viewer, I know Robby only through what was shown on TV. As a super supporter of his, last night truly knocked the wind out of me. My shock is less than 24 hours old. I'm still in search and recovery mode - trying to gather my thoughts and come up with the correct words. Words are so important to me.  

Anyone who has read my posts knows that I like to have fun, but behind all of the silliness are true feelings. I wouldn't be able to write much of anything if I did not feel strongly about the person of which I was writing. In the billiards room Robby told Jojo that (after he was passed over for a date in week 3) he recognized his thoughts and feelings, and they came out because he had to express them. I can relate. Get me thinking and feeling, then put me in front of a keyboard, and watch out! I have to express myself. 

I went unspoiled this season because I wanted to fully rely on myself. I wanted to go on pure observation and gut instincts alone. I wanted to think and feel things because I truly thought and felt them, not because somebody told me some insider information or spoiler ending. I know that this is a highly edited TV show and we see only 1% of the story, but I wanted to trust myself. To allow myself to be completely open and vulnerable. To risk being proven wrong. To risk looking like a fool.  To risk seeing heartbreak. I chose to see Love - Robby's Love - and I know what I saw was real. 

It was very heartbreaking for me to see such a wonderful and deserving man like Robby not find his special lady in last night's finale. I am, however, a big believer in "Everything happens for a reason". So, I dedicate this song to my Spumoni (and also to myself), as it reminds us both to "take what you need and be on your way". 

Last edited by MiaHawk on Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:25 pm

Aww, @miahawk. I liked the last three men, Robby included .

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:28 pm

I heart you @MiaHawk....please know that your postings were so fun for a lot of us on the spolied side & made the season rather more interesting.

Cheers to you & your lovely Spumoni yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:53 pm

Dinner with last night's crew #la #bachelorinparadise #bachelorette @bachelorinparadise @bacheloretteabc @bachelor_nation by @danielseanmaguire
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:58 pm

OMG. Is Ashley I wearing the exact same dress that Jojo wore last night?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:15 pm

^^ I think I heard that they are from different designers, but almost the same look.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:14 pm

Mia- you made a David Armand fan out of me! I LOVED your thoughts on the unspoiled side.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:05 pm

Soooo I'm actually going through Robby withdrawals on SM...he's been so quiet! Although he has responded to a few tweets today with the location still clearly showing he is in LA.... are they stringing him along? Or are they actually considering giving him the Bach gig?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:22 pm

I'm baffled by his quietness on SM too since he was on it so much while the season was airing. Here's one of the tweets he responded to. Great t-shirt.  Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 1f602

Robby H Hayes ‏@RobbyHHayes 10m10 minutes ago Los Angeles, CA
Robby H Hayes Retweeted Avery Chase
Obviously my favorite outfit at the #ATFR #loyalty

Avery Chase ‏@AveryChase 11h11 hours ago
This puffy paint shirt w/ @RobbyHHayes face on it -WHO IS THIS- also peep the crab in the bottom corner. Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 1f62d Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 1f377 Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 1f339 #ATFR
Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 Co7D1AuWgAEAIgT
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:49 pm

beatingheart

Thank you so much for the overwhelming support everyone has been showing me over the past couple months. To my family, you have been my rock and you mean the world to me. Sometimes it's the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination. This  Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 1f339  is for you! #TheBachelorette #YoureTheRealMVPs by @roberthunter89
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+31
Just Looking
stuckinsc
Norcalgal
lipsis
Kashathediva