SELECT CONTENT

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 21, 2016 11:32 pm

IA Sprite, I love the European bachelors!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum

Post by natik Sun May 22, 2016 12:14 pm

Sprite wrote: and later he said that it was a "prekrasna vecer"...which means it was a beautiful night.

These European Bachelors are really steamy. Way hotter than the tame stuff MF gives us. He goes for stupid, fake drama and the Europeans go for the sexy.

Hey Sprite you did not bad with the translation, bravo! yes

There are a lot of things different in the Ukrainian version. I´m gonna try my best and explain it to you step by step with some video footage. For example the rose ceremony. The girls are walking out one after another on the rose ceremony and they are discussing during it some things that happened. It`s difficult to explain you need to see it. But it gives the ceremony some unexpected turns. Also the Bachelor is not asking the girl if she wants a rose. He is saying a girls name and explaining to her what he likes during the week about her behavior or not. And in the end it`s not sure if she receives the rose he could also say that`s why I´m not giving you that rose.

Also it doesn`t matter who of the girls is arriving first to the final ceremony. Because during the Bachelor`s speech they are switching from girl to girl. It´s like a rollercoaster. Till the final minutes we are in suspense about his final decision. I´m gonna show it all later on to you.

Gonna leave you the full dance of the Bachelor. He trained a lot for it to make an impression on Alyona. And he was very nervous but when he saw her happy face he forgot all his insecurities. And she had no idea what`s going to happen. When the dancers were on stage she always tried to find him. There was so much passion in his dance she simple loved it and was really impressed.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 22, 2016 12:41 pm

Thanks natik! What a great performance! I enjoyed reading the background on the show. Was the one with curly hair the F2?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue May 24, 2016 12:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Was the one with curly hair the F2?

Yes! Her name is Anetti. Let me tell you something about Anetti. There are people who liked her and there are people who didn`t. I`m not her fan because I didn`t liked the way she behaved on the show. I`m still not sure if she was real or if all the things she have done was all an act. She is part time actress and sculpture and her hobby is psychology. I think she manipulated Irakli a lot or at least tried it. Before their first date she acted like she don`t give a f-word about him. And then on their first date happened their first kiss which by the way was initiated by her and not by him. After the kiss all hell broke. She acted like a betrayed wife every time when she heard that he kissed another girls. She tried to make him feel bad about it. There were no date without conflicts with them both. It was like one of these hate me or love me toxic relationships. Her mood changed in a timespan of some minutes and reminded me of a bipolar person. The date started fine and then in the blink of a moment she was in a bad mood. She called herself with a lot of different names. She said for example "I`m in a mood to be Christine right now and not Anetti" (I don`t know but that would scare the hell out of me). She constantly cried on their dates and the worst for me, she bad mouth the other girls behind their backs in front of Irakli, his friends and his mother. She told him that she is the only real one and that the others are some empty barbies with "dirty mouth". She called the girls with some nasty words during her personal interviews on camera. Words like "whores, they are full of poop, they are stupid..." and she also made fun of them in a really disgraceful way. Most of the time she initiated the kisses or hugs or anything like that. He only answered her. I think at first he liked to play that crazy game but near the end of the season he made an impression on me like he has enough of it. I think he was also tense with her because he dind`t knew what she is going to do in the next minute. I`m actually sure that the production people kept her till the finale because of the drama that she caused. It was like a dance on a Vulkan.

In contrast to Anetti his F1 Alyona is the total opposite. Alyona is part time model and Chinese translator. She is warm, kind and has a soft character. Very bubbly and happy all the time and she is a people lover. During the show Alyona didn`t said one bad word about the girls. She was very caring with them. And she had it tough because the girls sensed her soft character and tried constantly to pull her down. But she took it with grace and showed a lot of humanity. Of all the girls Alyona was the only one who didn`t made accusations to the Bachelor. She was focused on building their story and didn`t care for what is happening with the others. Their dates were sweet, romantic, calm and easy to watch. He said to the camera that every time when he is with her he feels so calm. It feels good and right. He also was different with her not tense but so soft and relaxed. During the show he tried to conquer her and to impress her. For example she was the only one who received a gift from him. When the girls were in the villa Alyona discovered in her room a pretty box with chocolate and flowers from Irakli. Before they met their parents he organized a special mini date for her. It was her wish to swim with dolphins one day, so he surprised her with it. He also trained that dance especially for her. There were a lot of little things they way he looked at her, so tender. She was also the only one to whom he said things like "I missed you!"

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum - Page 2 7qlu3w2g
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed May 25, 2016 9:13 pm

Ok let`s move on. We know every final couple have issues they need to overcome. So Alyona`s issues was her soft character. Irakli said to her on one of their dates that sometimes she need to fight for what she wants. She needs to be more consistent. And in week 9 there was a chance to show it to him. Here is a video.

There are only four girls left. The Ukrainian "Chris Harrison" tells the girls that this week they are going to organize a date for the Bachelor. Then he is asking them which ideas they have in mind. But before that he is telling them that they have only three dates for four girls. So there are two options: a) two individual dates and a group date b) three individual dates and one girl is staying home without a date

Snezana (the blond one): fitness date
Anetti (the curly one): psychologist
Nataly (the dark one): Spa

And then he is asking Alyone and she is unhappy because she had the same idea as Nataly. She also wanted to organize a Spa date. She was shocked but tried to compromise with Nataly to go on a group date. But Nataly said that she doesn`t want that. So no one wanted to go on a group date. They had a big argument about it until Alyone said that she is backing off and staying at home because obviously is willing to compromise. She is disappointed and in tears. On camera she said that she is in love with Irakli and all that she wanted was to see him and that she doesn`t care for how long. It was ok for her to see him only for a few minutes. And now she is hoping that he is going to understand her decision and not offended by it.

When Irakli was told that Alyone is the one who didn`t take the chance to go on a date with him he was disappointed. And when he was at the girl`s villa to take one of them on a date he thought Alyone is going to try to reach out to him and explain the situation. But she didn`t because she thought it is going to be rude to take him by side when he is there to pick up another girl to a date. So the situation remained unsolved between them till the rose ceremony.

Now you`re seeing three videos from the rose ceremony. The girls are walking in to the room and Snezana is missing. They are questioning each other where she is or what could have happened. And then Snezana is walking in. They have a chat about their dates and how it was going. Alyona is nervous. She is hoping to speak to him before the rose ceremony begins. She brought a book with her "The little prince" by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. It`s a gift for Irakli. Irakli is walking in and Alyone is saying "I think I´m going home tonight because I didn`t took the initiative and that is important to him". So the ceremony begins and Irakli says "it was a special week for me each of you showed some initiative except for one". Irakli begins with the ceremony and Alyone don`t get a chance to talk to him.

So there is only two girls left Snezana and Alyone and there is only one rose at the table. Alyone is in panic she does not know what to do with her gift and how she should act right now. So in the last minute she decides to try to speak to Irakli.

Alyono: "Irakli can I talk to you for a minute please?"
Irakli: "I think we can talk later after the rose ceremony."
Alyona: (whispering) "Ok" (turns around to go on her place)
Irakli: "But I`m glad to see that finally you are willing to fight for what you want."
Irakli on camera: "I saw that near to a break down and decided to speak to her in private."

They are walking away into a room. She expected some kind of support of him like holding her hand but he didn`t and she broke down in tears.

Alyone is explaining to Irakli the situation with the same idea and the spa date. She is saying that she was looking forward to that date and that she wanted to relax him and show him her other side. Irakli is surprised and is asking "what other side?". Alyona is saying that she thinks he does not see her as a sensual woman but more like the girl next door. Irakli said on camera that he was surprised that she thinks that. He is saying to Alyona that for him it is important to understand why of all the girls she was the one who passed on a date with him. She said that she tried everything to talk the other girls into a compromise but there was no chance for her. He reminds her about their conversation on a date where he said to her that she needs to be more persistent in her life. He is saying that he waited the whole week for her to take the initiative in her hands.

Irakli: "Why are crying?"
Alyona: "Because it`s so long since we didn`t saw each other and it`s so hard. I´m waking up in the morning and after seeing you in my dreams and then need to remind myself ...Alyona it was only a dream...I`m dreaming of you all the time."
Irakli: "All the time?"
Alyona: "All the time!"

And then she gave him her gift the book. He asked her to read a little bit from it. So she started to read for him and at some point he stops her and is saying that he likes the word "rose" in the book. And pulls out a rose for her.

Alyona: "I missed you so much you have no idea."
Irakli: "You need to tell me about it."
Alyona: "Ok. I will."

Irakli on camera: "I really missed her a lot this week."

Last edited by natik on Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 25, 2016 9:24 pm

Awww that was so sweet @natik! Thank you for the recap and the vids! yes

You can tell they really are falling in love!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu May 26, 2016 10:26 am

Thanks Natik. Love watching the international bachelors. Irakli is very sensual.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 26, 2016 10:49 am

iamreal2u wrote:Thanks Natik.  Love watching the international bachelors.  Irakli is very sensual.

IA the International series are so sensual and for the most part more mature IMO.

@natik how old is TB and his F1?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon May 30, 2016 6:43 am

iamreal2u wrote:Thanks Natik.  Love watching the international bachelors.  Irakli is very sensual.

You are welcome! Glad you`re enjoying it. He is and he is really natural and sincere. One of the best Bachelors we had.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon May 30, 2016 7:13 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

IA the International series are so sensual and for the most part more mature IMO.

@natik how old is TB and his F1?

Irakli is 31 years old and Alyona 21 years old. But she is really mature and wise for her age. She has a young sister and a a young brother. And she helped her parents to take care of them. Her mother said to Irakli that Alyona is practical their second mum. And Irakli said on the show that the age gape is not a deal breaker for him because his parents also have a ten year age gape. His mother was 21 when she married his father who was 31 years old at that time.

Alyona and Irakli after the show with her family.:

Some of Alyona`s rose ceremony outfits:

I´m going to add step by step a view videos and pics and leave it for you here.

I don`t think I need to translate anything here Hugesmile

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon May 30, 2016 7:31 am

Ok guys one more candy. It´s a behind the scene video how they filmed the finale. I love that one because it`s so real and sincere.

Irakli: "I`m in love!"

Irakli: "Can`t believe it`s over." And then shouting: "Wife where are you?!" Everyone is laughing.

Alyona: "We are really really happy. Ok guys we are leaving now."

Gonna post some videos of the finale later on.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:46 pm

OK guys I`m back with the footage of the final decision. So you can see by yourself how nerve wrecking it is because of the switch ups they do between the girls. As I said before it`s not the typical classic way you know from the other shows.

In the first part you`ll see how the girls and Irakli are on their way to the final location. There is footage shown from Anetti (F2). It`s from the date she organized for him to a psychologist. Kind a stupid idea if you ask me because Irakli didn`t understand why they needed help from a psychologist. And yeah it did get wrong and we saw again one of the many misunderstandings and conflicts they had. For example the psychologist asked Irakli to say a compliment to Anetti. And all he managed to say was "She understands me". Well not exactly what a woman wants to hear. Then the psychologist asked him to say what he is feeling about the rest of the girls. Well at first she said she wants to hear it and it´s okay for her but then in the end she could not handle it anymore.
I kinda think she sensed it all. I mean that he was not falling for her and that it was for him like an interesting game and nothing more.

Anyway then there is shown footage about Alyona`s video speech from one of the earlier episodes where she is telling him that is falling in love with him.

Then Irakli is telling of camera that it´s a big responsibility if a person is saying to you that she is in love. Because every word from him is going to hurt more.

Next scene you`ll see Irakli talking to the host Grisha about how his mood is and how he is feeling. Basically he said that he is feeling good but he is also a little bit nervous. It`s a very important day and decision for him because he hopes that in the future his F1 will be his wife. Grisha is asking him if he made his decision by now and if he is absolutely positive about it. Irakli is answering that he made his decision and he is in love with his F1 and he is absolutely sure about his feelings and his decision. Grisha is wishing him luck and in the future he can welcome him in the club of the happy married men.

Time for the final decision the girls arriving and you hear Irakli of camera describing his F1.

Irakli: "What I really like about her is that she is honest and sincere. We have the same values in life which bound us. There was a contact between us. She is closer to me out of all the other girls. Our mutual understanding is absolutely not out of this world."

Anetti: "Our whole story is existing based on some unique moments. I don`t think that anyone else had such a story like we had."

Alyona: "He has all the qualities I want in a men. He takes responsibility and he is serious. I love him like this."

Anetti: "On my way to him I´m going to feel fear and hope. If I´m going to try to think about our story after the show I´m going to ruin everything. I don`t want to talk about future because I´m scared of it."

Alyona: "I didn`t expected to be in the finale. But we are two girls and I´m not sure that Irakli is going to choose me."

Irakli: "For the final moment I´m wishing that my soul and my mind are staying calm in a situation like this. It`s finally the moment when I´m going to say these important words I didn`t said for such a long time. I´m ready to change my life drastically."

--------

Irakli: "How are you?"

Anetti: "I´m a little bit nervous."

Irakli: "I want to say it to you like it is, I was not sure about the fact if we can come to an understanding between us. I was not sure if you can
open yourself to me. I saw how hard it was for you to make that steps inside yourself. But you did it. At some moment you opened your soul to me.
I saw that and I felt it.

Last edited by natik on Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Irakli Makatsaria - Alyona Lesyk - Bachelor Ukraine - Season 6 - Fan Forum

+10
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Newto
iamreal2u
natik
AllAboutLove