SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 3:38 pm

Dessler wrote: :yes:  :yes:
stuckinsc wrote:The Ben question keeps coming up because Ben said ILY to JoJo. So blame Ben. The beginning of Ben F's season every interview asked about Ashley and the failed proposal. And Ben had been engaged to Courtney for two months at that point. With a lead who was F2 it is more prevalent than the F3 or F4 leads. Emily had her breakup special interview and still she was asked about Brad. 

IMO, JoJo owes Ben and Lauren nothing. She can't win with these questions, no matter what someone will think she answered wrong. Heck, I would love for her to tell everyone she is thrilled to not be with boring Ben, but she is not allowed. Just like Ben had to claim that he actually feel in love with Kaitlyn. Same story different season. Was Ben criticized for disrespecting Shawn by saying he had been in love with Kaitlyn?

JMO, if people want a reason to be annoyed with someone they will find it no matter what. So I say Go JoJo!

thumbsup Totally agree with everything. Great post, stuck.
Jojo is being over-scrutinized but she is very sweet, honest and realistic in her responses.
She's doing a great job, and although she is not allowed to let any information slip, she was glowing and looked like a woman in love !  :yes:

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by babs Mon May 23, 2016 3:41 pm

Cila51290 wrote:The Ben questions are expected yes, but I also think it's the way JoJo is handling these interviews that raises an eyebrow. She doesn't seem too excited maybe its just me. A smiling picture of hers and its "she looks sooo happy". But once she starts opening her mouth, I don't see the "in love" or excited for her season to begin JoJo at all. JMO

I agree. What I saw on Ben's season was a JoJo that easily showed her excitement. In the interviews I've seen today, I didn't see that same excitement. I hope it's just an act and she really is happy with the outcome.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon May 23, 2016 3:51 pm

Whether or not she ended up in a relationship and/or engaged, she seems pretty happy IMO. She's living it up. Even if she walked away from this alone, she seems great with where she's at. Who knows, IF she did end up alone, she probably wanted that. And if she didn't, she must have some positive in her situation currently. I get the feeling that she knows her life, experiences, journey, etc. is not over. It's only just begun. Good for her IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 23, 2016 3:53 pm

Is there a problem with the forum where members are having difficulty brining articles over for posting?
I have seen a few post regarding this issue and want to make sure there is no problem or if there is a problem that we can correct it.
Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon May 23, 2016 4:15 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Is there a problem with the forum where members are having difficulty brining articles over for posting?
I have seen a few post regarding this issue and want to make sure there is no problem or if there is a problem that we can correct it.
Thanks.
I'm not able to post links from my cell phone, is all. Nothing to do with the site.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon May 23, 2016 6:04 pm

2observe wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:My answer to Kelly would have been "Gawd no". Squash any doubt. She didn't even have to mention Ben and Lauren. This is her show, her journey. Focus on that IMO.

That was a sign of insecurity to me. She doesn't know? Why would she not know? She's the 'ette. She's travelled for weeks on end, being catered to, and dating 26 men. Why is she Idk'ing about if Ben is still in love with her. IMO that was a dumb response especially after filming has wrapped. She added Ben and Lauren are happy as an after fact, and wasn't very convincing for her friends.

So in 5 months if she is happily engaged, and the next bachelor is asked if he's still in love with Jojo it would sound just as stupid IMO.
Well, imo, Jojo can't really speak for how Ben feels, so the "I don't know" seem appropriate to me.

I agree. I find it pretty rude and presumptuous to speak for other people, let alone someone you've only talked to for 5 mins in the past 6 months. How's JoJo supposed to know what's going on in Ben's mind/heart? Yes, he seems very happy with Lauren, but he did back when he was telling JoJo ILY too, so I don't see how that rules out some lingering feelings for JoJo. In any case her answer was "I don't think so" which to me means "As far as I know/would assume, no". What more is she supposed to say really? She's not omniscient. I didn't see anything disrespectful about what she said.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon May 23, 2016 7:14 pm

AmoreBella wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:There's a REALLY great interview Chris did with Tv Guide. Talks about JoJo, Ben and Lauren, Caila, etc. Someone please bring over?

http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelorette-chris-harrison-interview-jojo-fletcher/

Thanks for that! This quote from the article is pretty much what some of us were saying all along while the lead debate was going on:

Earlier this year, the president of ABC Entertainment said that there was going to be more diversity on The Bachelorette this season, and it kind of seemed that one point during The Bachelor last season that Caila, who is biracial, was being set up to be the next Bachelorette. Did I interpret that incorrectly? Can you speak about this at all?
Not really, because I don't know what the higher-ups plan on and what they want. All I can tell you is it was such a no-brainer to have JoJo as our Bachelorette. Caila's wonderful, by the way. Love her to death. Maybe she would have been a great Bachelorette, but to me, the way Bachelor Nation, our fans, responded to JoJo last season, it really was just a no-brainer. There was no other choice but to go with JoJo. I know the president and the executives are talking about more diversity not just on The Bachelor but throughout the industry, and that's a wonderful thing, and it's a debate and a conversation that will continue and it should continue.

But at the end of the day, I also think that just the right decision and a good decision needs to be made, and there's a difference. I hope that while a conversation is had, that will never preclude anybody from just making the right decision. And JoJo was the right decision. And I hope that we would never get a point in any business where you would stop from just making the best choice. And she was.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon May 23, 2016 7:18 pm

I can't believe what I'm hearing on this video... IMO it's Robby discussing his potential role as Bach... It's so hard to hear with the music and to spare everyone listening to it 100 times like me, is there anyone who knows how to remove music from an audio recording? TIA!

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3456p540-robby-hayes-bachelorette-12-sleuthing-spoilers

Last edited by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure on Mon May 23, 2016 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated to say Robby not Chase)

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon May 23, 2016 7:21 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:I can't believe what I'm hearing on this video... IMO it's Chase discussing his potential role as Bach... It's so hard to hear with the music and to spare everyone listening to it 100 times like me, is there anyone who knows how to remove music from an audio recording? TIA!

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3456p540-robby-hayes-bachelorette-12-sleuthing-spoilers

Is that Chase? I thought it was Robby.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon May 23, 2016 7:26 pm

casjacknick wrote:
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:I can't believe what I'm hearing on this video... IMO it's Chase discussing his potential role as Bach... It's so hard to hear with the music and to spare everyone listening to it 100 times like me, is there anyone who knows how to remove music from an audio recording? TIA!

that is Robby not Chase
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon May 23, 2016 8:38 pm

Dessler wrote:
casjacknick wrote:

that is Robby not Chase

Yes so sorry I was obviously subconsciously wanting Chase as Bach! It is Robby... I've updated above, thank you!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
KK4
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
Mia_Leoni
sharonchan
Carolinagirl1864
california90
nutty1
Emilia23_12
bleuberry
Di_ATL