SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Alanna Wed May 25, 2016 3:34 pm

Becca will promote her f1 imo. No secrets with these girls, especially, ESPECIALLY because it's already Jordan's show with Jo guest starring.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by casjacknick Wed May 25, 2016 4:03 pm

Why oh Why does Nick even matter to anyone involved with Jojo? He didn't go on her season. Who cares if she knew him or met him or talked to him. Now if she's boolin with him right now, then there's a story, otherwise how does he even matter to the Jo^3 show? I am in no way suggesting that Jojo and Nick are currently hooking up, by the way. I believe she talked to Jordan before the show started. It doesn't bother me that much but I wasn't trying to date her.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 25, 2016 4:17 pm

casjacknick wrote:Why oh Why does Nick even matter to anyone involved with Jojo? He didn't go on her season. Who cares if she knew him or met him or talked to him. Now if she's boolin with him right now, then there's a story, otherwise how does he even matter to the Jo^3 show? I am in no way suggesting that Jojo and Nick are currently hooking up, by the way. I believe she talked to Jordan before the show started. It doesn't bother me that much but I wasn't trying to date her.
Thank you. Even typing that name gives me the willies. Must he be assumed to try to or have sex with every Bachelorette or what? It's like the new rite of passage.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed May 25, 2016 4:22 pm

Well if Becca indicates anything regarding the f1, she tweeted about Jordan first and then another tweet saying Jordan and Chase look alike...

Hopefully it's a foiler and Chase is F1 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 16 3806527698
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 25, 2016 4:30 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Well if Becca indicates anything regarding the f1, she tweeted about Jordan first and then another tweet saying Jordan and Chase look alike...

Hopefully it's a foiler and Chase is F1 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 16 3806527698

laugh out loud....thanks for sharing what Becca has tweeted so far.

I do agree some guys look alike but I can't confuse Jordan & Chase. Based on body size, Chase is taller & bigger IMO plus Jordan has that distinct Effie mop of hair. So whatever Becca laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed May 25, 2016 4:34 pm

Maybe Beccs likes Lions and wants some Chase for herself. I'm sure Jojo put in a good word for him. However, let's keep our eyes on the prize shall we Chase? Luke hasn't won the Bachelor gig quite yet I don't think.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed May 25, 2016 4:41 pm

Maybe JoJo and Jordan didn't talk on the phone but communicated through sm messaging or txt'ng. She only denied talking to him.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 25, 2016 5:01 pm

She threw out the first pitch at the Dodgers game last night.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 16 1f339  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 16 26be #TheBachelorette's @joelle_fletcher tossed tonight's first pitch.  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 16 1f4f7 : @jon.soohoo by @dodgers

Video:
First pitch

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 16 1f49c

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 16 8367-910 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 16 I_got_13 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 16 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 25, 2016 8:04 pm

Given we are approaching memorial day weekend, Jojo and her F1 should be together.

SM for the F3 will be interesting.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu May 26, 2016 12:22 pm

I thought I saw a clue on ig:
Jojo started following someone 30mins ago and Jordan liked a picture 35mins ago.
However, right underneath it: Jojo liked a picture 54mins ago and Robby liked 3 pictures 57mins ago.
There goes my theory that they are together, or maybe all 3 of them are hanging out cheeky
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 12:38 pm

traveler90 wrote:I thought I saw a clue on ig:
Jojo started following someone 30mins ago and Jordan liked a picture 35mins ago.
However, right underneath it: Jojo liked a picture 54mins ago and Robby liked 3 pictures 57mins ago.
There goes my theory that they are together, or maybe all 3 of them are hanging out cheeky

Robby also wore what seemed like matching swim trunks to Jojo's swimsuit pic. Pic is in the fun snark thread posted by Blu. Either way, she can't go right with either of them The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 16 2498057887 Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu May 26, 2016 12:50 pm

traveler90 wrote:I thought I saw a clue on ig:

Also, yesterday Robby and JoJo posted at the same time on IG.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
KK4
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
Mia_Leoni
sharonchan
Carolinagirl1864
california90
nutty1
Emilia23_12
bleuberry
Di_ATL