SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by bluwavz Sat May 21, 2016 11:30 pm

Gah I'm stuffing my big mouth with pizza right now so those pics of her body are the last thing I needed to see. cheeky wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 3 1f355
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by jen689 Sat May 21, 2016 11:34 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:In one of those links in Dailymail, there's another article that has exclusive pictures of when JoJo was in high school. From prom, yearbook, sports, friends, etc.

Here's the link...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3602596/JoJo-Fletcher-s-never-seen-yearbook-photos-emerge-prepares-kick-season-Bachelorette.html

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat May 21, 2016 11:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Lennoxcolinrolland You said pics you were talking about, I thought you meant Daily Mail.
Yes, I meant those and the ones with Jade and Tanner.  Smiley

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat May 21, 2016 11:47 pm

The Snaps are just videos of them hanging out doing Vegas things.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 3 8367-910 wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 3 I_got_13 wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 3 E5kqdm15 wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2016 12:08 am

Seems like no resistance to Jojo using Snap. Interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun May 22, 2016 12:27 am

ForeverLove wrote:Seems like no resistance to Jojo using Snap. Interesting.
Why is it interesting?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun May 22, 2016 1:04 am

She's so beautiful and looks happy heartbeat

wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 3 GVaHkIc
addieludlowall my life consists of is getting insanely star struck. can't wait to watch this girl every monday night for the next few months
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun May 22, 2016 1:06 am

Yes she does! Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sun May 22, 2016 1:12 am

Well, MF was right about one thing, JoJo has a great bod.
 :Nod:

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 22, 2016 4:44 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:Seems like no resistance to Jojo using Snap. Interesting.
Why is it interesting?

I am not the above poster but my guess is because of what the last Bachelorette did with snapchat last season that gave the ending away and ruined what was going to be a nice little foiler on RS.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun May 22, 2016 7:42 pm

@JoelleFletcher

Here at @BBMAs! @ABCNetwork @BacheloretteABC
wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 3 CjGEgmKUkAAo9QF

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 3 8367-910 wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 3 I_got_13 wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 3 E5kqdm15 wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun May 22, 2016 7:47 pm

Her body looks amazing!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
KK4
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
Mia_Leoni
sharonchan
Carolinagirl1864
california90
nutty1
Emilia23_12
bleuberry
Di_ATL