SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:42 am

He shut the phone off, no explanation, he goes on the show, comes back and they spend Thanksgiving Christmas and NY's together? She's ticked off because after the premier he said he put his name out there after they broke up? I think I'd be ticked off way before the premier and the last thing I'd do is spend holidays with him.

What am I missing here?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:51 am

Here are my 2cents about ex's crawling out of the woodwork. It makes them look desperate for attention. I've never understood the reasoning for this. Ex's are called ex's for a reason. Time to move on with your life, ladies! Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He shut the phone off, no explanation, he goes on the show, comes back and they spend Thanksgiving Christmas and NY's together? She's ticked off because after the premier he said he put his name out there after they broke up? I think I'd be ticked off way before the premier and the last thing I'd do is spend holidays with him.

What am I missing here?

I think she's saying they were fine over the holidays and then he abruptly broke up with her and didn't tell her he was going on the show. The friend thinks he broke up with her the day he found out he was going on the show and he's trying to say it was before that. That all happened around Jan. 25th and filming started March 16th. I don't know why she didn't talk to him again in between. Maybe I'm missing something too though.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:26 pm

Ok I know why I'm confused. I'm thinking Bachelor filming ends before TG. duh

If he just upped and left without breaking up with her, yeah that's a major idiotic move. I don't get the continuous SM vengeful behaviour. No one really cares do they? It's not like he's the first one to do this. The ex's just make themselves look like spiteful individuals. Maybe it's just me, I'm not the type. I'd say so long, have a good life, I don't want to see or think of you again, move on.

If it's true, it shows what type of person he is.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:30 pm

I think I read somewhere that this relationship was for 7 years. If they broke up before he applied then I don't see where he owes his ex an explanation.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ok I know why I'm confused. I'm thinking Bachelor filming ends before TG. duh

If he just upped and left without breaking up with her, yeah that's a major idiotic move. I don't get the continuous SM vengeful behaviour. No one really cares do they? It's not like he's the first one to do this. The ex's just make themselves look like spiteful individuals. Maybe it's just me, I'm not the type. I'd say so long, have a good life, I don't want to see or think of you again, move on.

If it's true, it shows what type of person he is.

It's not just you. All the "I'm going to embarrass him on sm" posts by the ex's and their friends (in Jen's case) says a lot more about the girls, imo. The cheating, lying guys did what they did (it's on them), now you are showing the world who you are. That's on you, nothing to do with the guy anymore.

I guess the next ex, or friends of ex, will be Robby's.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:45 pm

I think Robby's ex wants him back so she may take a back seat until the dust settles. Let's hope so.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:02 pm

babs wrote:I think I read somewhere that this relationship was for 7 years.  If they broke up before he applied then I don't see where he owes his ex an explanation.

I thought it started in 2014. If it's true that he was talking about marriage and babies in December, I can see why she was hurt by the sudden break up. But, IA, that it's not going to matter to most people, especially since he's out at episode 5 and not a major factor in the show.

I didn't expect Robby's ex to be the one that comes out smelling like a rose in all this. Kudos to her for keeping a lid on it, but I guess episode 5 or 6 might tip her over the edge yet.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:19 pm

mindless wrote:
babs wrote:The revenge of the exes

They must've read Andi's book and felt empowered.

Yep! ^^ I see thong flags hanging from multiple kitchen cabinets everywhere.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:46 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Here are my 2cents about ex's crawling out of the woodwork.  It makes them look desperate for attention.  I've never understood the reasoning for this.  Ex's are called ex's for a reason.  Time to move on with your life, ladies!  Jmo.

Yes! Great post. Time to move on for sure. I do think some of the ex's are either looking for attention or like the attention they are getting. ;)

Most won't be relative when the show ends unless they talk to a tabloid then maybe for a couple more weeks after the final rose. jmo
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:47 am

According to JoJo's Twitter, she will be throwing out the first pitch at Heroesbaseball in Dallas on Friday night. Isn't that the weekend she's supposed to have a safe house visit though?

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:07 am

These exes are hilarious, but it also speaks loud of the type of guys these ones are. Jordan, Robby & Grant seem like opportunist users. IMO Jordan's ex was reasonable with her one sm post, but going to all tabloids is just too much. I've never seen vengeful exes like this though. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
KK4
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
Mia_Leoni
sharonchan
Carolinagirl1864
california90
nutty1
Emilia23_12
bleuberry
Di_ATL