SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:35 am

HEA wrote:
Seabear wrote:One funny thing I noticed in all my IG checking is Chase also follows Ben Higgins.laugh out loud laugh out loud  He is the only one that does though....maybe because they are both from CO.

or because they are both F1?

I know I know but anyone can just dream for another ending eh? no idea
Ben was actually F3 then the lead. Maybe that is what Chase is. Less interesting to me. But I can skip watching it will free up my winter.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:13 am

^ I think it's the Colorado connection. I'm pretty sure he also follows JJ and Lace too.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:38 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
HEA wrote:
Seabear wrote:One funny thing I noticed in all my IG checking is Chase also follows Ben Higgins.laugh out loud laugh out loud  He is the only one that does though....maybe because they are both from CO.

or because they are both F1?

I know I know but anyone can just dream for another ending eh? no idea
Ben was actually F3 then the lead. Maybe that is what Chase is. Less interesting to me. But I can skip watching it will free up my winter.

oups sorry, meant F3 wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 40 2498057887
if he follows him, probably because he is part of the show and like the guy? no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:41 pm

Josh Murray Wanted to Pursue JoJo Fletcher on ‘The Bachelorette’: “The Network Wouldn’t Let Me”
http://www.theknotnews.com/josh-murray-bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-9593?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_content=jun2016&utm_campaign=news
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:11 pm

^ "She says what's on her mind, but she's not nasty with it." ---Thank you! What I've been saying for a long time now.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:27 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ "She says what's on her mind, but she's not nasty with it." ---Thank you! What I've been saying for a long time now.

Haha, nice little dig at his ex there. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:43 pm

mindless wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ "She says what's on her mind, but she's not nasty with it." ---Thank you! What I've been saying for a long time now.

Haha, nice little dig at his ex there. giggling
Right? wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 40 3806527698

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:59 pm

Oh gosh not another triangle of lust, first Ick Nail and now Josh comes out and says he was interested in Jojo too. Shezzz I agree our girl Jojo does have the IT factor and is adorable, but these two need to stop lusting over the same women... laugh out loud Hugesmile

So glad they said NO, I am over the repeat of this franchise bringing back old contestants to fill there need for drama etc.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:02 pm

^^ Plus Jordan and Josh are very much alike in looks and personality.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:15 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^ Plus Jordan and Josh are very much alike in looks and personality.
I don't see it that way. Josh isn't a womanizer like Jordan. Josh has a temper. Jordan seems to know how to control his emotions. Jordan has hipster vibe. Josh is all jock. Josh has a bigger build with dark brown hair. Jordan is smaller with light brown hair. Josh is more of a homebody. Jordan likes to party JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:21 pm

Actually I was not going that deep.  What I meant by personality was that they are jokesters.  Josh allegedly has a temper or has a temper?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:26 pm

Damn. Run Jo run!!!! Don't be like Andi and fall for Ick and his sidekick Tool Box.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
KK4
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
Mia_Leoni
sharonchan
Carolinagirl1864
california90
nutty1
Emilia23_12
bleuberry
Di_ATL