SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:59 pm

Thanks blu for the US story. IMO, maybe we didn't learn anything new, but I am wondering why the article painted a not so flattering picture of the potential f1 and f2? And I agree with the post up thread, it's approved by TPTB. Either they just don't care about the happily engaged couple or, there's no engagement?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

wishfulthinking - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:15 pm

IMO they don't care about the lead and any of the contestants. Just as long as they get the viewship.

I wanted wanted to say that this is one of the most perfect seasons to put out a foiler and then push the envelop big time.

Now to get some proof of movement of the feet.
:cottoncandy: for the first person on here to find that !!!

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:23 pm

IA the producers don't care about Jojo or the rest of the cast. However for a lead that CH claims was perfect this season & they really enjoyed her & did all they wanted; why go to a new low & create a cheating allegation for the F1 if indeed spolier is correct? Maybe Jojo & everyone is in on this farce as has been posted & speculated by others....I just have to scratch on that one...jmo

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:24 pm

IA the producers don't care about Jojo or the rest of the cast. However for a lead that CH claims was perfect this season & they really enjoyed her & did all they wanted; why go to a new low & create a cheating allegation as an obstacle for the F1 if indeed spolier is correct? Maybe Jojo & everyone is in on this farce as has been posted & speculated by others....I just have to scratch on that one...jmo

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:27 pm

What's social media been like today for our prospects? I haven't noticed much Twitter activity. Anything with IG? Or that I missed with Twitter?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:32 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:What's social media been like today for our prospects? I haven't noticed much Twitter activity. Anything with IG? Or that I missed with Twitter?
Everyone is quiet and no one has been spotted, unless I just missed it. Robby hasn't snapped at all, which seems like an anomaly for him, he's interacted with both Adam and Elan though so clearly he's alive, fine, and not too livid at tptb for anything.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:36 pm

Tptb probably doesn't care about the lead and f1 but I cant remember ant potential f1 being labeled Fame who$e, or two timer. Anyone?
I am leaning toward her picking no one or not making final decision at FRC.
Is it the Memorial Day weekend she and Jordon were spotted at airports? Other than that, anymore unaccounted days for her and any of the f4?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:09 pm

It is never good to be considered one of the most Toxic men ever on the Franchise.  Definitely not good press for Jordan or Robby along side Grant and Chad.  Hopefully JoJo chose wisely(Robby laugh out loud ) or ends up choosing to be single.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:11 pm

Well, Robby and his mom liked JoJo's picture that bachelor casting posted today laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:15 pm

This sm crap is just stupid.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:16 pm

Oh, and JoJo faved a tweet that was posted 29 minutes ago laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:28 pm

Oh again laugh out loud , Jordan faved a tweet about an hour and a half ago.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
KK4
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
Mia_Leoni
sharonchan
Carolinagirl1864
california90
nutty1
Emilia23_12
bleuberry
Di_ATL