SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

manipulation - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Longhornfan Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:36 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ When RS released JoJo as a contestant on Ben's season, her Facebook wasn't as private as it is now. Her ex Cam was in pretty much all of her picture albums. I don't really know anything personal about him, other than he and JoJo dated while they were at Baylor and it seems like it lasted for a while. A lot of the albums had pictures of them as a couple with her family and he went on family vacations with them. I don't know if JoJo accepts friend requests or not, but if she does then you could potentially see the pictures.

Looks wise, he reminds me more so of Ben as he appears to be kind of just a simple guy. I think JoJo still has one picture with him on her IG. The timeline fits. It's hard to tell because it's a far away shot, but the height matches as he towered over her on a lot of the Facebook pictures. Here's the picture.. He's the guy on the far left with the hat on near JoJo and her brother Ben:

https://instagram.com/p/an8XLvAKcx/

Thanks, Ash.  Cam looks like he is a nice looking guy from that picture, not at all how I had him pictured in my mind.  So, I guess that he is a very private person who wants to remain that way.

IMO, I just have a feeling that JoJo could still be friends with Cam, even now.  There was one thing that her ex Chad Rookstool wrote in that magazine article (that ran true for me), and that was that JoJo liked to leave the door open.  And I took that to mean that even after the relationship was over, she would rather for it to end in such a way that a friendship with that other person was still an option for the both of them.

Anyway, I guess that I will just have to continue to wonder about Cam and that relationship.  With only two long-term relationships in JoJo's past, I can't get a real read on whether or not she normally went for the bad boys, or if Cam and Chad were two very different men, and two very different relationships.  Oh well.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

manipulation - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:42 pm

I wonder about this too- what her type really is and whether all this BB type is just convenient hype. I think what she likes and is used to are men like the brothers, crazy protective, assertive pit bulls, not necessarily BBs.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:47 pm

JoJo also said that she has never broken up with a guy. Wonder why they broke up with her, especially since Chad is the one that cheated. Why wouldn't she be the one breaking up with him?
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:50 pm

Alanna wrote:I wonder about this too- what her type really is and whether all this BB type is just convenient hype. I think what she likes and is used to are men like the brothers, crazy protective, assertive pit bulls, not necessarily BBs.

sorry about the double post.

Jordan doesn't seem like a pit bull type. He is very outgoing and hasn't shown me that he is the jealous type or protective type. He's assertive but she has been more so, so far. IMO, the only thing that makes him a BB is his player ways.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:53 pm

babs wrote:
Alanna wrote:I wonder about this too- what her type really is and whether all this BB type is just convenient hype. I think what she likes and is used to are men like the brothers, crazy protective, assertive pit bulls, not necessarily BBs.

sorry about the double post.

Jordan doesn't seem like a pit bull type.  He is very outgoing and hasn't shown me that he is the jealous type or protective type.  He's assertive but she has been more so, so far.  IMO, the only thing that makes him a BB is his player ways.
Yup, agreed!!! That's all Luke this season imp, not BBJ. I do wonder how much of that is strategy though- making Jo do 99% of the heavy lifting and chasing, and when push came to shove at f3/f2, he stepped up his game majorly. It'll be interesting to watch.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:54 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:According to Twitter, she also agreed to FaceTime a young kid who must watch the show when the dad asked her to. Very sweet.

I think that JoJo seems to be a very caring person with a kind heart.  I love how she has been able to keep things as positive as she has, especially with all of that negative stuff that has recently surfaced regarding Jordan.

But, I am curious about her college bf named Cam.  Can you fill me in on what you know about him?  From what little I have been able to pick up on him, it doesn't sounds like to me that he would fit the profile of a cheater.

I so agree. I think she really is a quality, well-raised, confident, composed young woman who seems to have a really kind, caring and open heart too. She may come from a well-off family and have media aspirations, but neither of those things diminish her strong character IMO. I really think she's great.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:57 pm

^ I might be wrong, but I thought I read somewhere, it might have been the full InTouch article not the one online, that Chad and JoJo got into a huge fight last spring and mutually broke up.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:03 pm

Chris is on a roll with these pics of her

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHAGsSMMG-y/?taken-by=chrisbharrison
@chrisbharrison
Please tell me this crazy person behind me isn't going to talk the entire flight @joelle_fletcher See you in #Argentina Monday night

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHFS-gkhW-5/?taken-by=chrisbharrison
We have the album cover. Now we just have to name it???
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:14 pm

and here is the SOCIAL MEDIA sweet REHABILITATION attack in full gear!!!! IMO

at the same time, jojo and jordan are making sure to show perfect images, nice, sweet, easy, fun, kind, adorable. IMO

Producers are so predictable. IMO.

After this major tabloid RAYA and co dirty mess.... what is the best response? IMO

yep. we have it plain, front and center... after weeks of silence from Jordan . IMO

Sorry, but I do not buy it. #fake #actors #manipulation

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:17 pm

She's always comfortable no matter the situation. For a 25
year old it's amazing to have that kind of confidence.:Nod:

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:22 pm

I still think she is a nice young girl but she is manipulated or willing participant to detour the RAYA mess and limit as much as possible the big media mess. Somehow I still have a hard time to find her a fame who**. Liking the attention? heck yes. Who would not be a temporary star, cherished, loved by fans, and praised as beautiful. I mean I do not think a woman would hate this and feels good with the ego. IMO

But I want to find her excuses. Jordan? none.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:55 pm

Justin Bieber IG'ed the video of Chad talking about milk being delicious laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
KK4
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
Mia_Leoni
sharonchan
Carolinagirl1864
california90
nutty1
Emilia23_12
bleuberry
Di_ATL