SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:42 pm

Lol

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:44 pm

It's because BBJ is such an outta control baddy. Someone stop the spree of Twitter likes laugh out loud Jo went on a crazy spree herself a few hours ago so at least they're on the same page.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:49 pm

I liken this outta control baddy to this bad guy: 
Look out big world! Beware! source
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 78 Pee-wees-big-adventure-movie-poster-10205481041

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:19 am

^^ "Haha! I know you are, but what am I?" Good 'ol Pee Wee!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:25 am

Just found that Jojo was in Mexico on the 21 or maybe before:

‏@ashley__hayes Jun 21
took a pic with Chris Harrison and JoJo is the floor above me at my hotel....

@MaddieCurtis21 Jun 22
@ashley__hayes why are they all there ?????

@ashley__hayes Jun 22
@MaddieCurtis21 bachelor in paradise!!!!!!!!!

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:53 am

So JoJo posted a SC about an hour ago where she is lying in bed wearing a camo t-shirt, making a duck face, and twirling her hair. Thing is, she is wearing a pair of glasses and you can see a reflection in the lenses. On her phone screen I think she is looking at a pic of a guy or face timing a guy. It is hard to see, but I think the guy is wearing a white T-shirt and a dark baseball cap or if not a cap he has dark hair. Robby was wearing a dark T-shirt and a white cap in his earlier SC, so that should rule him out. Nothing on SM to identify Jordan tonight so no guess there. An earlier SC by Luke showed he was wearing a white T-shirt and dark baseball cap, so he could be a match. There is also a good possibility I am just seeing what I want to see and it is really just her reflection back. Arrrrgh! We need the in-house expert on reflections to look at a screenshot from this snap.
:detective

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:24 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:02 am

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 78 Scree106

Source: jfletchaa Snapchat
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:17 am

bluwavz wrote:The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 78 Scree106

Source: jfletchaa Snapchat

Thanks for posting it here Blu. The reflection I am referring to is in the lense we see on the left (over her right eye). If you zoom in, edit and play with filters, lighting, etc. you can probably see what I am referring to. Also, do we think this snap can be matched to her apartment? Asking since she was recently seen in Paradise.

The other possibility I see in the snap is that the angle at which she is holding her phone may actually cause the reflection to be of an area to her right (our left), next to her where in the snap you can see a corner of a dark pillow. In the reflection it looks like you can see a lit lamp and maybe someone's head on that dark pillow next to her. Like I said, could be my eyes are playing tricks on me but thought I should throw it out there for others to take a look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:56 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:

Thanks for posting it here Blu. The reflection I am referring to is in the lense we see on the left (over her right eye). If you zoom in, edit and play with filters, lighting, etc. you can probably see what I am referring to. Also, do we think this snap can be matched to her apartment? Asking since she was recently seen in Paradise.

The other possibility I see in the snap is that the angle at which she is holding her phone may actually cause the reflection to be of an area to her right (our left), next to her where in the snap you can see a corner of a dark pillow. In the reflection it looks like you can see a lit lamp and maybe someone's head on that dark pillow next to her. Like I said, could be my eyes are playing tricks on me but thought I should throw it out there for others to take a look.

I need more The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 78 2njlcn7
I see nothing but I am totally in awe about what YOU see!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:53 am

thirteen wrote:Just found that Jojo was in Mexico on the 21 or maybe before:

‏@ashley__hayes Jun 21
took a pic with Chris Harrison and JoJo is the floor above me at my hotel....

@MaddieCurtis21 Jun 22
@ashley__hayes why are they all there ?????

@ashley__hayes Jun 22
@MaddieCurtis21 bachelor in paradise!!!!!!!!!

So she was not with Jordan...ummmm.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:45 am

^ If those tweets are accurate, she still could have been with Jordan. Production flew Josh and Andi down to Mexico for a vacation/safe house visit while BIP was filming. They were down there for a good 4-5 days. JoJo and Jordan, from what we thought, had an extra long SH visit last weekend into the beginning of the week. It's possible they were in Mexico if those tweets are accurate or she could have been with him for the weekend and then flew to Mexico for a couple of days. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:45 am

^ That's her apartment. She's posted snaps with that bed frame since Ben's season was airing. I also see absolutely nothing in her glasses frame laugh out loud Since she's taking a snap wouldn't that just be her reflection?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
KK4
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
Mia_Leoni
sharonchan
Carolinagirl1864
california90
nutty1
Emilia23_12
bleuberry
Di_ATL