SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AskAndi - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 12 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 26, 2016 5:32 pm

traveler90 wrote:Now she has servants as well AskAndi - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 12 3806527698
https://www.instagram.com/p/BF1xk0cTdof/?taken-by=andi_dorfman

22duffy22Wow. That just turned me off. Carry your own umbrella.

AskAndi - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 12 3806527698 I don't usually read comments, but that was the first one.

She's practising her movie star look. Good gosh, she's annoying. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

AskAndi - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 12 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 26, 2016 5:49 pm

Poor Hy'sFirstWife. She could be drenched and that would be a okay as long as TW can wear her white and not have to worry. The whole family is just yuck. The California sister and hubby seem pretty normal. Of course they live as far away from Mommy, Daddy and baby sis as possible, so maybe they only participate in small doses.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Thu May 26, 2016 6:18 pm

I am not an Andi fan by any means...in fact I have never liked her but I am not sure that is her father. I could be completely wrong because I am a horrible sleuthed but there is a group photo at GMA and her father has on light khaki pants. It looks like the guy holding the umbrella has grey pants on. He does look like her father and that is who I thought it was but then decided it wasn't after seeing the group photo.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 26, 2016 6:23 pm

This is the third time I am starting this post.
In fact, that was third time I went to that umbrella photo and "Safari" shut down all 3 times. So just a warning to anyone else.
That is not Mr. MEandI.
It is probably someone affiliated with the interview who was holding an umbrella. Stuff like that is often done for even ordinary people in NYC going from a doorman area to a taxi. Or at least I am ordinary and have experienced that on occasion.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 26, 2016 6:34 pm

Crap, so this is one little thing I should not make fun of her and her family for. I will stick with my assessment of the ugly inside no longer being contained and starting to show on the outside.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 26, 2016 7:25 pm

Was it Blu who said holy water would cause her to melt?  At this point, I think plain old water or rain would cause it, since she's so sweet and loving. Hugesmile  :dripdrip
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 26, 2016 8:19 pm

Yes, it was Blu!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu May 26, 2016 8:38 pm

StationWagon wrote:Ok, I'm going to admit something a little embarrassing.  I made a comment on Andi's AOL build interview that was posted here.  I didn't say anything mean, I just said that she doesn't know what feminism is...something I found perfectly acceptable to do since she keeps preaching about it in the interview.  I thought it was best to comment there since she couldn't delete it since it's not her own channel and she's notorious for deleting criticism from her IG and twitter.  I just wanted a discussion started about how she's not a good role model for feminism...but I think my comment was deleted...by AOL. WTF

I went to look at her IG with the umbrella picture, and read some of the comments. A few people were coming down on another poster for a negative comment, but that negative comment seems to have been deleted!

And I'm not saying this because I don't care for Andi, but that white jumper is awful. On a bride maybe, but she looks so out of place IMO.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 26, 2016 8:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
traveler90 wrote:Now she has servants as well AskAndi - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 12 3806527698
https://www.instagram.com/p/BF1xk0cTdof/?taken-by=andi_dorfman

22duffy22Wow. That just turned me off. Carry your own umbrella.

AskAndi - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 12 3806527698 I don't usually read comments, but that was the first one.

She's practising her movie star look. Good gosh, she's annoying. laugh out loud

She looks so d*mn smug there. I have never been a violent person, but I seriously want to slap that smug grin off her face. :headbanging :angryemotion

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu May 26, 2016 9:37 pm

Andi has had that smug grin permanently plastered on her face since she started promoting her book. What kind of person gets so much satisfaction for publicly throwing others under the bus? Oh yeah...a nasty, evil one.

Btw, did anyone else notice her exes uniting on Twitter last Monday night?  While live tweeting both JP and Josh mentioned how stunning JoJo looked.  JP then commented back to Josh who favorited his tweet and now follows him. giggling I would love to be a fly on the wall if those two ever compared notes.

Last edited by Beach Lover on Thu May 26, 2016 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 26, 2016 9:38 pm

I said she is practising her movie star look, just trying to be on the nice side.

What I was really thinking is that look is pretty darn scary in a horror movie way. It's almost evil, as if she's sending a message to all those who dislike her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu May 26, 2016 10:06 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Most people I know don't have the luxury of moping and drinking and doing nothing else for over a month. They have those pesky little things called jobs and need to work because they are not spoiled over privilidged brats like Andi. I swear post breakup the best thing daddy Hy could have done was make Pookie get a job, maybe then she would have gained a little self respect. JMO.

Yep. After my last bad break-up, I actually stopped drinking for a month to clear my head because I was super depressed and didn't want to compound it by drinking.

But ITA that most people can't afford to lie around and drink for a month or move to NYC (or move period), etc. He breakup advice is only helpful to people who are incredibly, incredibly privileged.

I still wonder how she's able to afford NYC. The Bachelorette doesn't pay super well, and how much did she/Josh really make for those appearances? Did she get a huge advance from Time Life? Do instagram ads pay the rent? Hy's money can't last forever either; I mean, the Dorfmans seem rich, but not that rich (i.e. he didn't buy her an apartment like the REAL rich girls of NYC's parents do).

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

+93
tiger
tigertiz
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
aviej