SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 19 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by Mustang19 Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:30 pm

Beach Lover wrote:^^^ MiaHawk you are on target once again!  It was a memoir, therefore should be nonfictional.  Josh may have misspoke by saying fictional novel, but I take Andi's response as a condescending one towards his misuse of words. She did something similar in her "fictional" memoir.  She is a condescending Bi***.  Honestly, the more she speaks the more she disgusts me.  

I don't think Josh misspoke. I'm sure he thinks it is fiction (false), and appropriately called it such. Her intention was to write non-fiction, but as some think, she failed again, miserably. Andi wouldn't know the truth if her Louis Vuitton handbag slapped her upside her boxtox treated forehead!
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 19 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by kimberlyg Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:10 pm

She's calling Josh stupid.

Because the phrase "fictional novel" is redundant (i.e., he either should have said it was fiction or it was a novel, no need to say both).

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:22 pm

Mustang19 wrote:
Beach Lover wrote:^^^ MiaHawk you are on target once again!  It was a memoir, therefore should be nonfictional.  Josh may have misspoke by saying fictional novel, but I take Andi's response as a condescending one towards his misuse of words. She did something similar in her "fictional" memoir.  She is a condescending Bi***.  Honestly, the more she speaks the more she disgusts me.  

I don't think Josh misspoke. I'm sure he thinks it is fiction (false), and appropriately called it such. Her intention was to write non-fiction, but as some think, she failed again, miserably. Andi wouldn't know the truth if her Louis Vuitton handbag slapped her upside her boxtox treated forehead!

Yes, this is how I see it, too.
1. Andi writes a crappy memoir filled with lies and embellishments.
2. Josh keeps quiet but when asked to comment he gives a sarcastic dig, calling her book a fictional novel. Implying it is filled with non-truths.
3. Andi strikes back and tries to make Josh look dumb for calling it a fictional novel, because it is redundant. All novels are fictional, so he should have said novel or work of fiction, but not both. Apparently, Andi thinks she is some sort of intellectual author now. So she can be condescending and put dumb. Josh down.
4. Only thing is, Andi is the dumb one! By trying to put down Josh, she actually outed herself as a liar and her book as a piece of crap filled with non-truths. She is a moron! She just outed herself as a liar.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:34 pm

Oh MEandI...please climb under a rock already. I only wish you were fictional.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:01 am

Mustang19 wrote:

spitcoffee :yes:

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:50 am

This is random but I noticed a while ago that both Eric and Jesse James Decker unfollowed Andi on IG and she has also unfollowed them. I remember Andi favoriting their posts all the time while her and Josh were together claiming  how much she just loved hanging out with them (gag).  You would think now that she is in NY and closer to them they would be besties, right?  Just interesting to me since it was at their event last September that Andi and Josh got into their first "big" fight. All supposedly because Josh thought she was being disrespectful for "talking" to another guy.  

SM follows don't mean much to me usually but when there are distinct unfollows from "friends" I think something is up. Btw, they both still follow Josh on IG and vice versa.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:02 pm

Beach Lover wrote:This is random but I noticed a while ago that both Eric and Jesse James Decker unfollowed Andi on IG and she has also unfollowed them. I remember Andi favoriting their posts all the time while her and Josh were together claiming  how much she just loved hanging out with them (gag).  You would think now that she is in NY and closer to them they would be besties, right?  Just interesting to me since it was at their event last September that Andi and Josh got into their first "big" fight. All supposedly because Josh thought she was being disrespectful for "talking" to another guy.    

SM follows don't mean much to me usually but when there are distinct unfollows from "friends" I think something is up. Btw, they both still follow Josh on IG and vice versa.

JMO, but I bet the truth is MeAndi was hitting on (not just talking) to some guy(s) at the event in NYC as it seems she considers herself a real seductress. Perhaps the Deckers know that's the truth. IMO, I wouldn't put it past her to push Josh's buttons by hitting on guys in Josh's presence. Or maybe Josh was told about it by someone she tried to seduce who was not interested. :Nod: She's a evil witch, maybe her next guy she goes after will be married and she can break up an entire family, would not put it past her!! no
#LowClassToxicWhoreBeast

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:15 am

I don't believe Josh ever said fictional novel. It has been reported that he said something like How can I respond to fiction. Mario on entertainment tonight even reported Josh's response to the book was that it was fiction and therefore had no comment. I believe the person who asked the question to Andi misspoke when asking her what she thought of Josh's comment that her book was a Fictional novel rather than What do you think of Josh's comment that your book is fiction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:22 am

Josh did in fact call it a fictional novel in his second response to the media.  The first had something to do with praying for her.  laugh out loud

In a statement to ABC News, Murray said, "How is one supposed to comment on a fictional novel? I choose to go through life building others up, not tearing them down. I wish her nothing but the best in her new career."

Source

I laughed at his calling it fiction when I read the article the first time.  His goof was not in calling it fiction, because I do think it's an greatly embellished work of fictional designed to make herself look better as she throws everyone else under the bus.  But in being redundant by saying fictional novel.  Novels are fiction.  As others have mentioned, she was getting in a dig and calling him dumb for his mistake.  And by talking in circles and making fun of him, she didn't have to state how much was true, how much was completely made up and false or just how much she stretched the truth.  JMO.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:34 am

MEandI is sooooooo petty.
If you have to be petty--you have not moved on.
As long as I am being petty, here is a list of 50 redundant phrases to avoid.
source
My personal favorite is "to revert back".
I think we all are guilty of some of these. I won't take a poll. Just something to think about.
BTW--Has anyone taken note in MEandI's novel to see her score?
People who live in glass houses--yada yada yada.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:46 pm

Andi's radio interview on Atlanta's Rock 100.5. The cohost is her HS friend's husband, same guy that interviewed her and Josh after their engagement. But the funny thing to me was the other co-host calling Andi out about her dramatic reaction to Josh piling her stuff in the corner of his apartment weeks after their breakup. I kind of love this because it's totally what I was thinking too. What did she want a guy to do if she's been out for weeks and her stuff is still all over the place? He said it wasn't her house, he would have done the same thing cantstopl

I think most guys would have.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:56 pm

^^^ Forgot to post the source for above radio show.
http://baileyandsouthside.com/podcasts/

Andi comes on at about the :57min mark.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

+93
tiger
tigertiz
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
aviej