SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 37 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:32 pm

laugh out loud if she did date anyone in NYC, they are probably ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 37 3538374961 'ing their pants right now for fear of being #28 or whatever number. I wonder if she'll talk about the ups and downs of discretely dating a well known television host. :stirthepot

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 37 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:39 pm

I don't think she has seriously dated anyone in NYC since she has lived here.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:19 pm

I honestly don't think too many people will give a cr*p about her single life in NY. They bought the first book because it had juicy Bachelor gossip. Just her nasty self...not so much.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:32 pm

Watching some small glimpse of BIP where her man is there . I really cannot help how these two were trainwreck together laugh out loud . I am not siding anyone of them but it seems they were never a compatible to each other. They seem too much to handle each other during that time. That book of her really a childish move to me . And now it was the topic of BIP and mentioned all over on the show. So silly . I think it's the best thing they ended their rel. jmo.

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 37 Eb97c9
ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 37 9zt107ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 37 XgicucItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 37 Oaw2uvItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 37 2pqw5k8ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 37 30szzauItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 37 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:33 pm

The youtube series or whatever it was wasn't didn't work, neither did her getting into fashion, or selling scarves, or a new blog, so this is Plan B, C, D......

I can see it now, it's tough trying to date when you're a well known celebrity. ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 37 2498057887

If she dated anyone, we would have known about it, from her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:39 pm

Oh boy she is now writing another book laugh out loud . She is really taking the title of NYC best selling tell all book author seriously . Doesn't she ? giggling

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 37 Eb97c9
ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 37 9zt107ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 37 XgicucItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 37 Oaw2uvItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 37 2pqw5k8ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 37 30szzauItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 37 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:57 pm

I think her second book COULD do well. If you read reviews from the first one, the positive reviews anyway, a lot of the comments had to do with encouraging her to write another one. However, I don't see how the content would warrant a third book. Some other negative comments had to do with not having enough juicy Bach gossip, so maybe she should include that if she wants it to sell. Either way, I personally would not buy anything she has to sell.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:11 pm

I know the topic of her third book: How to find a sugar daddy laugh out loud
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:15 pm

I never bought anything she was selling even when she didn't have a book to sell.

laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:11 pm

peggy0221 wrote:Dating in NY?
I think this part is the actual fictional novel, because I think no guy would want to date someone like her. laugh out loud

My thoughts exactly. I highly doubt she'll be writing about actual people she's dated. And I highly doubt anyone will care to read it. Well her few loyal fans perhaps, but I'm sure most people only read the book because despite her stupid numbering system, every single reader knew who she was referring to. Who the heck cares about some nameless faceless randomers? She better make it obvious when she's referring to CH, because that's the only thing I can imagine people being interested in.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:38 am

She has spoken

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJvBK-Sjc-T/?taken-by=andi_dorfman
@andi_dorfman
Lessons learned from #ItsNotOkay. The choice is always yours
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:41 am

She never takes her own advice. She should have packed her bags long ago if things were that bad. She chose to stay, for the fame that it brought her IMO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

+93
tiger
tigertiz
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
aviej